FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Are couples the NEW UNICORNS?

Are couples the NEW UNICORNS?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

On my couples account I'm trying to arrange a meet with a couple. I have messaged all the couples who have meets out.

Either, they are not what they say they are, eg a couple, but the meet is for the fems to play and males watch. Or they want a bi fem only to play with their F/M and not my M to join. A "social" "social meet for poss soft swing only" The age range is sssooo restricted. The Guild lines are so un achievable,eg "must be a size 6, with tats and H plus boobs"

I know there are all types of swingers, but were on a swingers site. Dose no one have SEX anymore? Or have you all gone British stiff upper lip? As a single woman I've been let down 8 times in the last 2 weeks, by single blokes!

Come on people lets start having some sex. Rant over.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm part of a couple. We love meeting other couples. Last week we met up with 3 other couples and a single woman and had an amazing time.

It takes time to work these things out with people who everyone finds attractive, but it's possible and when it happens it is great fun.

-Courtney

We do really well but I've heard a lot of stories of unreliable people

We have had such bad luck with couples from Fab. Single guys all over the show, which isn't as much fun for me, but we've met more couples at VA than on here.

By *lutmeup500Woman  over a year ago

London

What is VA?

"On my couples account I'm trying to arrange a meet with a couple. I have messaged all the couples who have meets out.

Either, they are not what they say they are, eg a couple, but the meet is for the fems to play and males watch. Or they want a bi fem only to play with their F/M and not my M to join. A "social" "social meet for poss soft swing only" The age range is sssooo restricted. The Guild lines are so un achievable,eg "must be a size 6, with tats and H plus boobs"

I know there are all types of swingers, but were on a swingers site. Dose no one have SEX anymore? Or have you all gone British stiff upper lip? As a single woman I've been let down 8 times in the last 2 weeks, by single blokes!

Come on people lets start having some sex. Rant over. "

Hold on you said 12times in the last two weeks

"What is VA?"

Vanilla alternative. Swingers club

We don't seem to struggle but we do mostly meet at clubs or parties x

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

As a bi female with H cup boobs. I would like female play more than with a male. Dick is happy to watch and not take part unless all are happy. I am happy to give oral to the male half of a couple but not as of yet had penetration. We make this clear to potential meets before hand

"On my couples account I'm trying to arrange a meet with a couple. I have messaged all the couples who have meets out.

Hold on you said 12times in the last two weeks "

Yes and? Theres 14 days in 2 weeks, am, pm and evenings. Its not hard to arrange that many meets.

"As a bi female with H cup boobs. I would like female play more than with a male. Dick is happy to watch and not take part unless all are happy. I am happy to give oral to the male half of a couple but not as of yet had penetration. We make this clear to potential meets before hand "

This is what I mean,a great example. Your on as a couple, your profile has couples details. However you (fem plays) but you don't want your Male to, and you only want soft swing with the male partner. Not really a couples in my eyes.

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

We found a lot of people we get chatting to all of a sudden go UNLOS. Other than that, apart from the men chatting under a couple profile, we haven't had much trouble.

B

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

No, I am the new Unicorn.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Far easier to go to a club or party, than to arrange a meet on here. Fabs is best for keeping in touch.

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"As a bi female with H cup boobs. I would like female play more than with a male. Dick is happy to watch and not take part unless all are happy. I am happy to give oral to the male half of a couple but not as of yet had penetration. We make this clear to potential meets before hand

This is what I mean,a great example. Your on as a couple, your profile has couples details. However you (fem plays) but you don't want your Male to, and you only want soft swing with the male partner. Not really a couples in my eyes. "

The male in this couple can play and does due to personal issues I prefer not to have men play with me. As I don't play on my own it would be wrong to have a single profile.

Our profile clearly states what we are looking for.

"Far easier to go to a club or party, than to arrange a meet on here. Fabs is best for keeping in touch."

Exactly this for us!

Clubs/parties for fun, and meeting real others.

Fab for contacts.

We've had great meets on here. That said I filter hard to make sure they aren't time wasters

Hold on you said 12times in the last two weeks Yes and? Theres 14 days in 2 weeks, am, pm and evenings. Its not hard to arrange that many meets. "

Ha ha most of us know what you meant. Some people can't read, some can't add up and some can do neither lol.

I thought unicorns was a fantasy? lol.

"Far easier to go to a club or party, than to arrange a meet on here. Fabs is best for keeping in touch.

Exactly this for us!

Clubs/parties for fun, and meeting real others.

Fab for contacts.

"

Also our way of doing things.

No let downs, no weirdos and no hassle. Much easier!

By *ipsxxCouple  over a year ago

We been lucky really met most couples in clubs where we have all joined in .

By *ittenandthepirateCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"As a bi female with H cup boobs. I would like female play more than with a male. Dick is happy to watch and not take part unless all are happy. I am happy to give oral to the male half of a couple but not as of yet had penetration. We make this clear to potential meets before hand

This is what I mean,a great example. Your on as a couple, your profile has couples details. However you (fem plays) but you don't want your Male to, and you only want soft swing with the male partner. Not really a couples in my eyes. "

Personally, we won't meet soft swap couples or couples where they both don't play because our preference is for everyone full swapping however everyone has different levels they are comfortable with and as long as it's clear on a profile what they're looking for then I don't see it as a problem. Both of the couple will be at the meet and sharing the experience, whether they are more or less involved in the play. What's more annoying is a single girl's profile that says 'will only meet with my male fb'!

We're an mf couple but only looking for a woman. We've really struggled finding a genuine woman who is also emotionally stable.

We're not looking for an mf couple as we're new and seeing how things go, guess other couples are in the same situation. Emily x

Trying to actually get a response to a message or perhaps even meeting might also be considered to be the new unicorn.

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

We no longer try to go through the effort of trying to meet couples of here anymore. If we meet couples it's at clubs when we visit on a couples night. We concentrate on meeting single guys off here. We WANT to meet couples but they're such hard work it hardly seems worth the hassle.

X

We have managed to arrange a few couples through fab, but agree it's much easier to meet through clubs.

We're a couple in which both of us will play with a lady, but with a couple I won't play with the male. It's just what we're comfortable with and want to experience at the moment, and isn't that the whole point of swinging?

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

We are a couple who meet bi males and TVs, but I rarely play. Hubby always starts it off ... so much dispute of who and what couples are on here.

We look for meets with couples regularly but can't remember our last meet with one lol, had a few socials, but when it comes to playing it's so difficult now.

When we were first on two years ago it was much easier.

We could find a single male every day if we wanted to but we think t's becoming harder and harder to find a couple genuinally interested in meeting.

We try to meet couples mainly and are free quite often and are willing to travel at weekends but we always ask "when are you free next?" and always get the response "we will let you know" which almost always seems to be never.

Couples is a difficult one because the attraction really has to be four ways, although tbh as Im a guy as long as Mrs is happy im not really fussed

I follow certain rules when arranging meets.

Only photo verified accounts

Public face pictures or one in a message

Verifications that are from meets

If no verifications as they are new then phone or Skype conversation first

Haven't had a bum meet yet

We are a couple and meet other couples, ladies and some single guys. Our age difference has made sorting meets difficult as Mr G is often out of age ranges even if I'm not.

We have nonetheless had some good meets - just takes some organising between family time and work etc. But when we can - we do.

Hope you have more luck next time. Maybe people meet less this time of year too - as it seems a common theme on the forums at the mo.

"Far easier to go to a club or party, than to arrange a meet on here. Fabs is best for keeping in touch."

So agree

By *oxycouple28Couple  over a year ago

bexley

We are off the scene for a while due to expecting a child, but we are always serious about getting meets and playing. However, due to work and shift patterns we have to plan several weeks in advance, and some people just dont seem prepared to wait that long.

» Add a new message to this topic