FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > what so you like the lady wearing for a 1st meet?

what so you like the lady wearing for a 1st meet?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So your meeting a female/couple for a social meet say for a coffee or a drink somewhere.

Do you prefer her wearing something very sexy, tight, revealing, sexy heels,

OR

Casual so its very decreet and you don't feel anybody is looking etc?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like her to be herself.

Ideally she'll enjoy wearing casual clothes like a pair of jeans and a hoodie, but I would never suggest she wore something she didn't like.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I like her to be herself.

Ideally she'll enjoy wearing casual clothes like a pair of jeans and a hoodie, but I would never suggest she wore something she didn't like."

Wouldnt ever expect anyone to wear something they didnt like.

Just saying do you like her partner (and being the other couple/guy) like seeing the female s to be wearing casual to keep it simple and discreet or wear something abit more sexier, heels, cleavage out, tight short clothing etc

so long as clean and comfy in themselves

I'd like her to wear whatever she chooses so that she can be herself. Attraction is, for me at least, somewhat more than the 'packaging'.

It would also depend where we met; a coffee in Starbucks (other unnecessarily expensive beverage emporiums exist) on a rainy Sunday would be likely to call for a different outfit to a meet and mingle night in the local swingers' club.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

Whatever she likes, but to have least of made an effort!

Any one thats tells me what I'm to wear is BLOCKED!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Not a lot.

"I'd like her to wear whatever she chooses so that she can be herself. Attraction is, for me at least, somewhat more than the 'packaging'.

It would also depend where we met; a coffee in Starbucks (other unnecessarily expensive beverage emporiums exist) on a rainy Sunday would be likely to call for a different outfit to a meet and mingle night in the local swingers' club. "

what ever there comfortable in as suppose to be a relaxed meet

When I go on a meet it depends on the venue. I might be more sexily dressed if we are going to a club. If we are meeting at a bar then a cute dress with some leg showing is fun.

On our last meet I wore pants. But they were white and shear so you could see the color and outline of my lingerie through them.

Location matters quite a bit. I would think it matters for whoever we are meeting as well.

-Courtney

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

By the end of the meet - nothing but a big grin.

By *ing And Yang 23Couple  over a year ago

Laughing Land

We wouldn't expect anything other than smart/casual and most importantly to be just yourself, if we made the other couple or single feel like they had to be or dress like someone they are not they might feel really uncomfortable and the meet is already doomed for failure, it would seem like you are being too pushy we think. If you meet people how they really are and you click...you will have so much more fun, just speaking from experience xx

Whatever makes her feel most comfortable, confident and attractive.

Poison ivy cosplay

Whatever makes her feel most comfortable, relaxed, confident and attractive.

Fur coat and thigh boots would do me please

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Out of a sexual environment I wear normal clothes. It's not in my nature to wear sexy revealing clothes with heels I'd feel a right idiot sat in a coffee shop dressed like that

For me it almost doesn't matter. My meets are ideally not one off so with luck I get to see a woman dressed casually, sexy, classy and dare I say it slutty, all depending on the circumstances

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"So your meeting a female/couple for a social meet say for a coffee or a drink somewhere.

OR

"

It depends where it is. Mr N enjoys seeing me wearing heels, corset and close fitting dresses and I enjoy wearing them for him and for myself. I see no harm in doing something for someone else's pleasure if you want to.

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"So your meeting a female/couple for a social meet say for a coffee or a drink somewhere.

OR

"

I hate this, when men expect attire to be worn, as soon as any mention of will you wear this or that happens, that's it I'm turned off and meet likely to get cancelled.

Men should want to meet because they like and are interested in the person they are meeting, not what the person wears.

Also, for me to dress sexy, I have to feel sexy, feeling sexy for me is feeling confidence to pull look off, and more importantly comfort with who I am doing the look for.

Burbage

Ideally she'll enjoy wearing casual clothes like a pair of jeans and a hoodie, but I would never suggest she wore something she didn't like."

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

As long as they have dressed for the occassion.. does not bother me.

I arrange the meet for the lady not what she will be wearing

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Out of a sexual environment I wear normal clothes. It's not in my nature to wear sexy revealing clothes with heels I'd feel a right idiot sat in a coffee shop dressed like that"

I always get men who ask me if I'll wear a mini skirt and stockings to a meet. I have to explain that I would prefer not to get stares on the train or bus if possible.

Burbage

"Out of a sexual environment I wear normal clothes. It's not in my nature to wear sexy revealing clothes with heels I'd feel a right idiot sat in a coffee shop dressed like that

I always get men who ask me if I'll wear a mini skirt and stockings to a meet. I have to explain that I would prefer not to get stares on the train or bus if possible. "

I just tell them yeah sure, only if you wear the same thing

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

A smile.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Out of a sexual environment I wear normal clothes. It's not in my nature to wear sexy revealing clothes with heels I'd feel a right idiot sat in a coffee shop dressed like that

I always get men who ask me if I'll wear a mini skirt and stockings to a meet. I have to explain that I would prefer not to get stares on the train or bus if possible.

I just tell them yeah sure, only if you wear the same thing "

I have said that before

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

Surely it goes without saying that it's up to her?

All I would ever expect is that someone looks clean.

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

OR

"

Casual.

Don't want to draw unnecessary attention in public.

Ideally she'll enjoy wearing casual clothes like a pair of jeans and a hoodie, but I would never suggest she wore something she didn't like.

Wouldnt ever expect anyone to wear something they didnt like.

Just saying do you like her partner (and being the other couple/guy) like seeing the female s to be wearing casual to keep it simple and discreet or wear something abit more sexier, heels, cleavage out, tight short clothing etc"

I like seeing women in casual clothes. Jeans and a hoodie or something - like I said. That's how I like women to look. That's the kind of woman that I find attractive.

If I met a woman for a coffee at lunchtime and she was wearing tight clothes, short skirt, and high heels it would almost certainly signify that we were incompatible as people.

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

Casual here especially if shes travelling to me dont want her to be uncomfortable while travelling xxx If she wants to bring other clothes or outfits to change into then its always her choice xx

Sometimes when we have meets at home. I wear my pj's. It's what I'm comfortable in and if the social bit goes well I'll get changed into my birthday suit x

If I am meeting up with a couple I do like to see the lady in a dress, I always like the housewife look than the model.type look, but to me the lady can dress in what ever she wants because I come to meet the person not what she wears.

a women should wear what she's told and like it

firm but fair is the way forward

A man should be dressed in trousers n shoes never jeans and trainers...

Me I always wear a dress and heels, classy not slutty I save that for the bedroom

By *heclitmaster84Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

I think they should were what makes them comfy and feel good in x should never tell a lady what to wear

By *heclitmaster84Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

I think they should were what makes them comfy and feel good in x should never tell a lady what to wear

Mrs J is thinking of a trench coat, stockings, heels and a butt plug when we go out to meet our fab friend next week.

Next to nothing is good or you could add a collar and chain but check imogens not about

"Mrs J is thinking of a trench coat, stockings, heels and a butt plug when we go out to meet our fab friend next week. "

Is that really appropriate for a social meet in a coffee shop or similar?

"Mrs J is thinking of a trench coat, stockings, heels and a butt plug when we go out to meet our fab friend next week.

Is that really appropriate for a social meet in a coffee shop or similar?"

Do you imagine she is going to slip off the coat and climb onto the table in Costa Coffee

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

For a social, which is i presume what was meant

What ever the lady is comfortable waring, first socials are nerve raking enough.

Now if you do indeed mean the 1St meet, that is slightly different.

As this time I want her to feel "completely at ease with herself" so again what ever she feels comfortable waring, as I feel sure if we have got this far she is going to be so sexy..

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

I just tell them yeah sure, only if you wear the same thing

I have said that before "

Challenge accepted!

"Mrs J is thinking of a trench coat, stockings, heels and a butt plug when we go out to meet our fab friend next week.

Do you imagine she is going to slip off the coat and climb onto the table in Costa Coffee "

If she's not, then what's the point?

Do you imagine she is going to slip off the coat and climb onto the table in Costa Coffee

If she's not, then what's the point?"

Lol. Do I seriously have to explain the techniques for some discreet flashing??

Lol. Do I seriously have to explain the techniques for some discreet flashing??"

Do go on.

How do you explain that absolutely nobody who hasn't consented isn't involved in your sex games when you're flashing people in a coffee shop?

And if you don't mind accidentally involving people in your sex games, why are you ok with non-consensual sexual activity?

"Whatever she likes, but to have least of made an effort!

Any one thats tells me what I'm to wear is BLOCKED!"

Do go on.

How do you explain that absolutely nobody who hasn't consented isn't involved in your sex games when you're flashing people in a coffee shop?

And if you don't mind accidentally involving people in your sex games, why are you ok with non-consensual sexual activity?"

FFS!!

Who said anything about flashing to the whole place. We are meeting a regular friend and he will be the ONLY one to get a glimpse.

If you cannot say anything sensible then don't say anything.

If you are in a stroppy mood and want to pick a fight go elsewhere. I at least have better things to do with my day that trade in this infantile nonsense.

"Whatever she likes, but to have least of made an effort!

Any one thats tells me what I'm to wear is BLOCKED!

"

darker love what you are wearing in avatar x

Do go on.

And if you don't mind accidentally involving people in your sex games, why are you ok with non-consensual sexual activity?

FFS!!

Who said anything about flashing to the whole place. We are meeting a regular friend and he will be the ONLY one to get a glimpse.

If you are in a stroppy mood and want to pick a fight go elsewhere. I at least have better things to do with my day that trade in this infantile nonsense."

But how do you make sure *only* he gets a look?

Do they go to the toilet together and lock themselves in the cubicle or something?

By *ere to please321Man  over a year ago

lincolshire

Adam and Eve style

OR

"

I've worn a short fitted pencil skirt with or without hold ups, fitted vest top and fitted V neck jumper with average heel shoes. It was lunchtime socials but I still wanted to let them get an idea what they could expect if we proceeded to meet again.

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

What ever she feels compfy in

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I go to socials wearing Woolley tights

Can't beat loose linen shirt and jeans. Means if the lady is confident and sexy they really don't have to try that hard.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I go to socials wearing Woolley tights "
sexy

"Can't beat loose linen shirt and jeans. Means if the lady is confident and sexy they really don't have to try that hard. "

Dressing casual but sexyish, doesn't mean the woman is over trying or lacking confidence. It's nice to show that the body type on my pics is what my potential sex partner will receive in person too. It's nice to make the effort and not turn up looking lazily dressed or a scruff.

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

E Suffolk

A smile?

"I go to socials wearing Woolley tights "

I have some too! . They look cute when worn under a shortish dress and cute ugg boots or cowboy style boots.

Women should wear whatever they are comfortable in be if for a social meet or otherwise.

Many times I'd wear an elegant but leaning towards the casual dress with hair and makeup tastefully done.....but wear hold ups and no panties underneath... So I can give a little flash of things to come should I be liking my date, and others would be none the wiser

Do go on.

FFS!!

If you are in a stroppy mood and want to pick a fight go elsewhere. I at least have better things to do with my day that trade in this infantile nonsense.

But how do you make sure *only* he gets a look?

Do they go to the toilet together and lock themselves in the cubicle or something?"

There is a couple of ways that I can think of.

1. Go toilet and take a selfie and show your meet that way.

2. Drop something under table and ask you meet if they mindustry picking it up. When they are under table open you legs.

» Add a new message to this topic