FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Ever sent the wrong pic to someone via your phone...

Ever sent the wrong pic to someone via your phone...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Smartphones are cool, so versatile....

BUT, and you know what is coming next. Have you ever had that heart stopping moment, of sending or thought you have sent, a 'personal' picture to the wrong person

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Thankfully I haven't

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh yes unfortunately i sent a pic of all my toys to an 18 year old girl who I worked with, instead of the intended person, thankfully she laughed but could have been a bit issue

Oh yes....

Sent a pic of a naked man to another man then thought crap, luckily I was able to charm my way out of that one....

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Nearly stuck a cock pic on FB this week.

Fortunately for me it was an ornithologist page so I might have got away with it

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Oh yes unfortunately i sent a pic of all my toys to an 18 year old girl who I worked with, instead of the intended person, thankfully she laughed but could have been a bit issue "

Wonderful

I'm always sending wrong pics and text to people lucky for me I don't send anything rude via my phone

Nearly did a couple of times so got another phone for here so have no naughty pics or contacts on my main phone now!

I sent a text to my manager slagging her off by mistake, with hindsight I'd have sooner sent her my tits

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

All the time luckily ppl ate used to me

Mrs accidentally uploaded a naked rear pic to Facebook last year when she was uploading some holiday pics and it was about half an hour before she got a message from one of her friends saying "I think you uploaded a pic by mistake". She was bricking it when she saw what she did but nobody has ever mentioned it

Yes sent my sister in law picture of swingfields glamping ticket conformation then sent it to my dad both was supposed to be for wingman ...biggest DOH ever

Oh yes, luckily it was misdirected to another fab member but for them it was still out the blue and led to much questioning anyway!!

yes sent a photo to my mother by mistake involving my and a toy all she wanted to know was were she could obtain one from

Never sent one myself, But I have let a work mate use my mobile in work one day when I went the shop, I was logged into fab at the time as I had uploaded pics that morning and was checking if they had been accepted, It did give me that heart stopping moment waiting to see his reaction if he had seen my profile while using my phone, And believe me if he had I would of known about it

No but I think it could so easily happen one day

By *iker boy 69Man  over a year ago

midlands

Yes. Was sexting a wonan when a fenale friend texd me and i sent her a cock pic as i just clicked the top tx on my list to reply too. She just msgd back saying wish wed got together at school lol

Not me but guy I worked with one night came home d*unk and took a pic of his cock to send to a girl he was snapchatting with or whatever it was. He didnt know untill the morning that he had pressed the very top button. 'All'. Over 50 people including The bosses phone and his wifes all saw his bone on. His phone didnt stop ringing all day. Classic.

Ive been close mind. Xx

Yes. Didn't read the details of one of my updates so missed the bit that said it would automatically share my ENTIRE photo and video library with any contacts who subscribed to iShare.

Only one did thank goodness.

MY MOTHER

"Smartphones are cool, so versatile....

BUT, and you know what is coming next. Have you ever had that heart stopping moment, of sending or thought you have sent, a 'personal' picture to the wrong person "

yes and called her by wrong name

By *iforfun999Man  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

Yes to sending, managed to stop it by putting the phone in the fridge I was standing next to, the second I realised, as it was about to go. The signal dropped immediately, so it failed. Phew!

BUT, and you know what is coming next. Have you ever had that heart stopping moment, of sending or thought you have sent, a 'personal' picture to the wrong person "

Nope! I upload then delete, it's safer lol. Couldn't handle that shit lmao

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Not a photo thankfully because I've got some right filth on my phone but I did recently whatsapp the wrong person suggesting we go running through a forest naked! The response was not an eye batted and if we could wait til it was warmer weather

By *inkyKellyCDTV/TS  over a year ago

Coventry

"Yes to sending, managed to stop it by putting the phone in the fridge I was standing next to, the second I realised, as it was about to go. The signal dropped immediately, so it failed. Phew!"

Haha, like Indiana Jones hiding in a fridge from a giant explosion, but less dramatic :D "Oh shhhiii-*throws phone in fridge and dives away in slow motion*

I ALLLLLLMOST sent a quite graphic picture of me in girl mode to my brother. None of my family know I dress/am bi so i'd have some explaining to do! I'd hate to think what would've happened...

Was in the bath and decided to send a pic to my fb and my niece text and sent it her by mistake

I nearlly died.

I blamed "the friend"

The pic was never mentioned again

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Sent a pic of self inserting a shampoo bottle (yes, I know ) to a male friend. Luckily just received back 'You are fucking awesome!' Phew haha

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

My bf uploaded to facebook a photo of me he'd taken off my profile, it was just a face photo....but it had the fabswingers url and profile name on the bottom of the picture! It was there on Facebook all night until I saw it the next morning and one of his friends had already commented on it! He took it off but then another friend commented on it later in the day, we couldn't understand how they could see it, apparently it was cached! So beware what you upload as you can't necessarily delete it!

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Daren't lend my phone to anyone as predictive text comes up with saucy suggestions that I have used the words in the past. Might have to get a burner and go all spooks

By *inkyKellyCDTV/TS  over a year ago

Coventry

"Daren't lend my phone to anyone as predictive text comes up with saucy suggestions that I have used the words in the past. Might have to get a burner and go all spooks "

Oh god yeah, that too. If I'm showing a friend something on my phone it's probably clear i'm itching to get it back off them, and when I search anything on the web I have to turn the screen away from them for fear of search suggestions coming up with inappropriate stuff

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I make sure that my naughty photos are in an app that can only be opened by touchid and a password

I don't use smapchat or whatsapp for dirty photos

Yup...sending a cock pic to my other half and phone was messing about so I just kept clicking it in frustration...unfortunately her sister was the first name in my phone book...

By *oandjohnCouple  over a year ago

South Wales, will travel to Hereford, Worcestershire and Shropshire

Hmmm it does take some explaining lol

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"Daren't lend my phone to anyone as predictive text comes up with saucy suggestions that I have used the words in the past. Might have to get a burner and go all spooks

Oh god yeah, that too. If I'm showing a friend something on my phone it's probably clear i'm itching to get it back off them, and when I search anything on the web I have to turn the screen away from them for fear of search suggestions coming up with inappropriate stuff "

I hate lending my phone out for this reason!

I'm worried about the new Facebook feature that recognises when you've taken new photos and asks if you want to upload!

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We use vaulty so thanksfully its not happened yet phewww!

» Add a new message to this topic