FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Gothic /different alternative fems....A turn on

Gothic /different alternative fems....A turn on

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *helbee OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

I'm alternative an a different fem im into Goth music/ebm German music like Blutengel who are gothic an the lead singer dresses like a vampire ..which I find a turn on

I also dress up different to go out at an eve ...Black nail varnish on my toe nails an finger nails ...Red lip gloss..an dress vampish ...short skirts ..dresses if on a nsa meet since I've lost weight ...im a size 14...

Wondering if this is a turn on to guys...an ive naturally pale skin ..porcelain skin too

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It turns me on for sure x

Yep , it is , Sabrina is into the whole goth look too

Nuneaton

Glad it does...an i love being different

Nuneaton

"Yep , it is , Sabrina is into the whole goth look too "

Yes that's good too

Beng different is the best. If we were all the same the world would be very boring

Definitely floats my boat x

Nuneaton

"Beng different is the best. If we were all the same the world would be very boring "

Yes i love the vampish look

Now I've lost the weight now o can fit into short skirts

Nuneaton

"Definitely floats my boat x"

Glad it does

By *ub_liminalTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Belfast

"I'm alternative an a different fem im into Goth music/ebm German music like Blutengel who are gothic an the lead singer dresses like a vampire ..which I find a turn on

I also dress up different to go out at an eve ...Black nail varnish on my toe nails an finger nails ...Red lip gloss..an dress vampish ...short skirts ..dresses if on a nsa meet since I've lost weight ...im a size 14...

Wondering if this is a turn on to guys...an ive naturally pale skin ..porcelain skin too "

I did have a brief flirtation with Jack off Jill growing up... 3 ..jessica. Xx.

Absolutely. I love milky white, porcelain skin. So hot. Especially combined with dark or interestingly coloured hair and curves

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

you could wear just a potato sack and you'd be of interest to men on here..

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I'm definitely ALT in my tastes so it works well for me

Depends on the quality of the sack tbh

"I'm alternative an a different fem im into Goth music/ebm German music like Blutengel who are gothic an the lead singer dresses like a vampire ..which I find a turn on

Wondering if this is a turn on to guys...an ive naturally pale skin ..porcelain skin too "

Floots my boat love goth-alt girls

Xx

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Used to have a massive thing for tiny petite goths.

By *retty womanWoman  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

My hubby loves got/alt girls, but he's never had the pleasure of one

I'm definitely a fan.I love goth rock music,the whole look does it for me....when I'm not in my work wear,I can be found in black.....but yeah,chicks with that goth/alt/dark thing going on really get to me......oh and my man crush.....Robert smith!!!

Is to me. But I'm a rock fan so enjoy seeing such women in rock bars, festivals etc.

Yep, love it!

Her xx

The best thing about playing in a band was the 'alt' girls, man I miss those days

Hell yes... I love ladies that dress this way. They are very hot.There were a few when we went to see glen Danzig a few years back....it was ace

"The best thing about playing in a band was the 'alt' girls, man I miss those days "

you can.t say that and not tell us about band.what they called etc

Yep! I've never hit on one tho because I've always thought they don't like normal looking guys

Sir

"Absolutely. I love milky white, porcelain skin. So hot. Especially combined with dark or interestingly coloured hair and curves "

You rang?

"Absolutely. I love milky white, porcelain skin. So hot. Especially combined with dark or interestingly coloured hair and curves

You rang? "

Cue Exhibit A

With the added bonus of fantastic skin art too

By *ikchattyfellahMan  over a year ago

Greenock

They may not have been goth in the dtrictest sense but the girls of Strawberry Switchblade (since yesterday) in the 80s were a real pair of fantasy figures.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Yep , it is , Sabrina is into the whole goth look too "

I do love the goth look that Sabrina goes for, find it very sexy. Also been to a few of the twisted rock nights at xtasia and those nights usually attract an alternative looking crowd in.

Always was for me...I used to hang out with amazingly-dressed goth women in the 90s, so I guess I ended up stealing some of their best style ideas :D

"With the added bonus of fantastic skin art too "

Thanks cutie

"With the added bonus of fantastic skin art too

Thanks cutie "

That chest piece looks so intricate. Does it expand out onto your upper arms too?

"With the added bonus of fantastic skin art too

Thanks cutie

That chest piece looks so intricate. Does it expand out onto your upper arms too? "

Nope, separate pieces

Very cool

YES !!!! Oh Lordy yes

"My hubby loves got/alt girls, but he's never had the pleasure of one "

They just females in goth clothes

Nuneaton

Wondering if this is a turn on to guys...an ive naturally pale skin ..porcelain skin too

Hell yes... I love ladies that dress this way. They are very hot.There were a few when we went to see glen Danzig a few years back....it was ace"

Yes i used to fancy Glen Dan zig from Danzig.

I love being different

Nuneaton

"My hubby loves got/alt girls, but he's never had the pleasure of one

"

No you don't understand it's the music ..The scene ..The clothes. .what they represent ..ie red. Black. Purple. Electric blue ..

An a different way of life I would rather be different than a clone of someone else..an be boring ..im original an different an would rather be so

Nuneaton

"you could wear just a potato sack and you'd be of interest to men on here.. "

I stand out as I'm different to other fems on here..im original unique an my musical tastes are very different im into the German ebm scene an love the look i esp love the male vampire look esp in the band Blutengel. ..The lead singer oh my he has a vampire look an it's a turn on for me.. would love him to seduce me lol

1127 walnut avenue

No you don't understand it's the music ..The scene ..The clothes. .what they represent ..ie red. Black. Purple. Electric blue ..

An a different way of life I would rather be different than a clone of someone else..an be boring ..im original an different an would rather be so "

with some people it's just a look..and generally they know nothing about the culture.. music etc.. bit like people who wear ramones.. motorhead t shirts..yet know nothing about the bands

Nuneaton

An a different way of life I would rather be different than a clone of someone else..an be boring ..im original an different an would rather be so

with some people it's just a look..and generally they know nothing about the culture.. music etc.. bit like people who wear ramones.. motorhead t shirts..yet know nothing about the bands

"

Some might ...but i do that's the difference ...i don't just think i will wear black clothes today etc ..i do know what they represent ..obviously you have never been in the goth/ebm scene ..an i like it. .its different ..same as I'm into trance music too another different scene

1127 walnut avenue

Some might ...but i do that's the difference ...i don't just think i will wear black clothes today etc ..i do know what they represent ..obviously you have never been in the goth/ebm scene ..an i like it. .its different ..same as I'm into trance music too another different scene "

i have little interest in the ebm scene..my goth is more 80,s Bauhaus. 45 grave.. ausgang..etc before any of the electro influence crept in..

Nuneaton

Some might ...but i do that's the difference ...i don't just think i will wear black clothes today etc ..i do know what they represent ..obviously you have never been in the goth/ebm scene ..an i like it. .its different ..same as I'm into trance music too another different scene

i have little interest in the ebm scene..my goth is more 80,s Bauhaus. 45 grave.. ausgang..etc before any of the electro influence crept in.. "

Have you I was into sisters of mercy...The mission ..etc

The Ebm goth scene is in Germany .. mostly

Have to be honest it isn't for me, but it is good to be different.

"you could wear just a potato sack and you'd be of interest to men on here..

I stand out as I'm different to other fems on here..im original unique an my musical tastes are very different im into the German ebm scene an love the look i esp love the male vampire look esp in the band Blutengel. ..The lead singer oh my he has a vampire look an it's a turn on for me.. would love him to seduce me lol "

It's a sex site not a music site.

Because I don't dress like you I'm boring?

1127 walnut avenue

I stand out as I'm different to other fems on here..im original unique an my musical tastes are very different im into the German ebm scene an love the look i esp love the male vampire look esp in the band Blutengel. ..The lead singer oh my he has a vampire look an it's a turn on for me.. would love him to seduce me lol

"

rule number one of goth club be totally elitist

Nuneaton

"

This is a friendly post nor one for arguing ...i put this for fun. Not for it to be argumentative an it us related to sexuality as iam dominant sexually ..an can be sub

Why spoil it by arguing about music etc ...anyways got to be one to argue ..im a happy person an don't want negativity if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all ..

Goth and emo girls are a serious turn on

Nuneaton

"Goth and emo girls are a serious turn on "

Glad you like

This is a friendly post nor one for arguing ...i put this for fun. Not for it to be argumentative an it us related to sexuality as iam dominant sexually ..an can be sub

Why spoil it by arguing about music etc ...anyways got to be one to argue ..im a happy person an don't want negativity if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all .. "

Why you getting angry?

My goth / punk days were when I was in my late teens / early 20's.

I personally wouldn't dress like that when I get to my forties unless I waa having a mid life crises

Nuneaton

Why spoil it by arguing about music etc ...anyways got to be one to argue ..im a happy person an don't want negativity if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all ..

Why you getting angry?

My goth / punk days were when I was in my late teens / early 20's.

I personally wouldn't dress like that when I get to my forties unless I waa having a mid life crises "

Omg here we go..lol ridiculous comment ...i dress very classy as a goth an i will ignore your comment

It's totally a turn on. Classic goth is a beautiful look. x

Nuneaton

"It's totally a turn on. Classic goth is a beautiful look. x"

Thanks babe's. .A positive post at least your positive

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

You have meets op so I'd definitely say that shows guys go for your alternative look .

Oh dear , not sure what happened there ...

Goth and proud here

Nuneaton

"Oh dear , not sure what happened there ...

Goth and proud here "

Me too

I shall take no notice of them

There immature some of the comments ..

Im happy with how Iam so are my friends ..

"Oh dear , not sure what happened there ...

Goth and proud here "

and all the hotter for it! ditto for the OP too, very sexy. x

Spent half of my twenties on the K1 in the Krazy House and doing metal gigs and I can approve whole-hearted. I've seen some truly erotic sights on a Friday/Saturday night. Plus we used to get free strip shows

I love the look.

Nuneaton

"You have meets op so I'd definitely say that shows guys go for your alternative look . "

Thanks

Nuneaton

"Spent half of my twenties on the K1 in the Krazy House and doing metal gigs and I can approve whole-hearted. I've seen some truly erotic sights on a Friday/Saturday night. Plus we used to get free strip shows "

Free strip shows sounds interesting lol

Nuneaton

"I love the look. "

Thanks

[Removed by poster at 06/02/16 12:15:28]

"Spent half of my twenties on the K1 in the Krazy House and doing metal gigs and I can approve whole-hearted. I've seen some truly erotic sights on a Friday/Saturday night. Plus we used to get free strip shows

Free strip shows sounds interesting lol "

Tattooed alt girls dancing on the music stage. Sometimes you'd get a girl on girl show, but nothing x rated.

Nuneaton

"Spent half of my twenties on the K1 in the Krazy House and doing metal gigs and I can approve whole-hearted. I've seen some truly erotic sights on a Friday/Saturday night. Plus we used to get free strip shows

Tattooed alt girls dancing on the music stage. Sometimes you'd get a girl on girl show, but nothing x rated. "

I've never seen anything like that..on a stage before lol

Tattooed alt girls dancing on the music stage. Sometimes you'd get a girl on girl show, but nothing x rated.

I've never seen anything like that..on a stage before lol "

Lol I see what you did there

So long as the lady has confidence in how she dresses, its a turn on for me x

Nuneaton

Lol I see what you did there "

What ever do u mean lol

Nuneaton

"So long as the lady has confidence in how she dresses, its a turn on for me x"

I'm confident in the way I dress.. esp now I've lost weight

What ever do u mean lol "

Never seen anything like that...

On a stage!

Nuneaton

What ever do u mean lol

On a stage! "

Oooh that bit lol

"Lol I see what you did there

What ever do u mean lol

On a stage!

Oooh that bit lol "

The stage wasn't the only place stuff like that happened

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed posts. Can you please drop the bickering. Thanks

Nuneaton

"Ive removed posts. Can you please drop the bickering. Thanks"

Well said ...

Nuneaton

What ever do u mean lol

On a stage!

Oooh that bit lol

The stage wasn't the only place stuff like that happened "

I see lol I won't ask where lol

What ever do u mean lol

On a stage!

Oooh that bit lol

I see lol I won't ask where lol "

Good, try interrogating me on my d*unk memories ten years ago. Not happening

Nuneaton

What ever do u mean lol

On a stage!

Oooh that bit lol

Good, try interrogating me on my d*unk memories ten years ago. Not happening "

Lol your innocent I take it lol

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

It's a turn on for me when a girl dresses how she wants and is happy n comfortable with how she looks. I like individuality.

What ever do u mean lol

On a stage!

Oooh that bit lol

Lol your innocent I take it lol "

No. But I hear God loves a trier. So if he's real, I'm good

Nuneaton

What ever do u mean lol

On a stage!

Oooh that bit lol

Lol your innocent I take it lol

No. But I hear God loves a trier. So if he's real, I'm good "

I bet you are lol

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Aesthetics... Unless the intimate bits are different or the females fuck differently then goth, emo, rock chick, disco diva, whatever, they're all the same to I.

Actually you might find that the dance moves make a difference

Nuneaton

"Actually you might find that the dance moves make a difference "

Lol

Something about a woman who dresses to thrill and yet can bend over and sustain a good headbanging. Fwoarr!!!

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"Actually you might find that the dance moves make a difference "

Sorry OP, but i've just read through the thread, then looked at your profile, and you're about as alternative as an Aldi shoe rack? What's with the ill-founded bitchiness?

Wow, could have left the argument in the past, rather than coming back to take a swipe at somebody's appearance. Sack that shit off already!

yes love it. I am always in the crue when in nuneation lots of alternative people about so hot to look at. I'm always the odd one out in my shirt and shoes lol

Nuneaton

"Wow, could have left the argument in the past, rather than coming back to take a swipe at somebody's appearance. Sack that shit off already!"

Thanks babe's I can't believe someone else has taken a swipe at me..

Nuneaton

"yes love it. I am always in the crue when in nuneation lots of alternative people about so hot to look at. I'm always the odd one out in my shirt and shoes lol "

You Go in there do u

I don't

Nuneaton

"Sorry OP, but i've just read through the thread, then looked at your profile, and you're about as alternative as an Aldi shoe rack? What's with the ill-founded bitchiness? "

Don't winge at me .take a chill pill an chilax

Don't be rude to me I don't even know you an u have a pop at me leave it out

Nuneaton

"Something about a woman who dresses to thrill and yet can bend over and sustain a good headbanging. Fwoarr!!! "

You sound nawty I like nawty guys lol

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"Something about a woman who dresses to thrill and yet can bend over and sustain a good headbanging. Fwoarr!!! "

Haven't headbanged in years.. The Highwayman, Threapwood Friday rock night

Nuneaton

"Something about a woman who dresses to thrill and yet can bend over and sustain a good headbanging. Fwoarr!!!

Haven't headbanged in years.. The Highwayman, Threapwood Friday rock night "

I used to go to the Giffard arms in Wolverhampton. .Rock pub goth pub

"Wow, could have left the argument in the past, rather than coming back to take a swipe at somebody's appearance. Sack that shit off already!

Thanks babe's I can't believe someone else has taken a swipe at me.."

Just trying to keep it friendly

Nuneaton

"Wow, could have left the argument in the past, rather than coming back to take a swipe at somebody's appearance. Sack that shit off already!

Thanks babe's I can't believe someone else has taken a swipe at me..

Just trying to keep it friendly "

It's Ok ..x

"Something about a woman who dresses to thrill and yet can bend over and sustain a good headbanging. Fwoarr!!!

Haven't headbanged in years.. The Highwayman, Threapwood Friday rock night "

I'm pretty sure most of my neck and back injuries were as a direct result of headbanging. Especially as I was weightlifting for much of those years too lol

Still, some of the best years of my life was with the alt crowd. Least judgemental people I ever knew.

Nuneaton

Haven't headbanged in years.. The Highwayman, Threapwood Friday rock night

I'm pretty sure most of my neck and back injuries were as a direct result of headbanging. Especially as I was weightlifting for much of those years too lol

Still, some of the best years of my life was with the alt crowd. Least judgemental people I ever knew."

Yes they are ..They don't judge an you are accepted ..

1127 walnut avenue

"Sorry OP, but i've just read through the thread, then looked at your profile, and you're about as alternative as an Aldi shoe rack? What's with the ill-founded bitchiness?

Don't be rude to me I don't even know you an u have a pop at me leave it out "

fair play to him he was stating an opinion.. you don't look that alternative in the pics..your post leads us to think something different.

Nuneaton

"Sorry OP, but i've just read through the thread, then looked at your profile, and you're about as alternative as an Aldi shoe rack? What's with the ill-founded bitchiness?

fair play to him he was stating an opinion.. you don't look that alternative in the pics..your post leads us to think something different."

Don't be dam nasty..what's with the attacks knock it off..i don't even know you an you judge me..shame on you an your behavior people who attack others are low ...an usually jealous

In her defence, though Shelbee doesn't need or I'm sure want anybody to speak up for her, I saw her pics when I read that statement and read her other comments.

Just to be clear, she said she dresses alternative to go out. Sure, not all of her outfits in galleries reflect that, but from experience, some do. Like that black frilly number.

I was what you'd call alternative and I dressed more ordinary than most hooded teenagers several days of the week.

It doesn't have to be full time to be a lifestyle. Just saying that because insults aren't justified by appearances.

"yes love it. I am always in the crue when in nuneation lots of alternative people about so hot to look at. I'm always the odd one out in my shirt and shoes lol

You Go in there do u

I don't "

yes no where else to go for a late drink at my age. reflex is ok but full of kids. the people are always friendly and I always have a good night. where do you go then?

Nuneaton

"In her defence, though Shelbee doesn't need or I'm sure want anybody to speak up for her, I saw her pics when I read that statement and read her other comments.

Just to be clear, she said she dresses alternative to go out. Sure, not all of her outfits in galleries reflect that, but from experience, some do. Like that black frilly number.

I was what you'd call alternative and I dressed more ordinary than most hooded teenagers several days of the week.

It doesn't have to be full time to be a lifestyle. Just saying that because insults aren't justified by appearances."

I dress up when I go out at an eve ie to go on a social..i have to wear office work during the day ..so i can't wear black nail varnish etc an dress like a vamp in the office ..

fair play to him he was stating an opinion.. you don't look that alternative in the pics..your post leads us to think something different.

Don't be dam nasty..what's with the attacks knock it off..i don't even know you an you judge me..shame on you an your behavior people who attack others are low ...an usually jealous "

Nuneaton

"yes love it. I am always in the crue when in nuneation lots of alternative people about so hot to look at. I'm always the odd one out in my shirt and shoes lol

You Go in there do u

I don't

yes no where else to go for a late drink at my age. reflex is ok but full of kids. the people are always friendly and I always have a good night. where do you go then? "

Birmingham trance music clubs ..or a nice pub or a nice country pub

Nuneaton

"In her defence, though Shelbee doesn't need or I'm sure want anybody to speak up for her, I saw her pics when I read that statement and read her other comments.

It doesn't have to be full time to be a lifestyle. Just saying that because insults aren't justified by appearances."

Thanks babe's

I shall ignore there silly comments ...i don't have to be alternative 24/7 lol

"Thanks babe's

I shall ignore there silly comments ...i don't have to be alternative 24/7 lol "

It's cool. We can't all do it forever but it's cool that you keep in touch with your younger days.

I used to have the long hair and beard. Now I'm thinning out and past my best lol

I love the goth look op.

But wearing a necklace dont make you goth

You Go in there do u

I don't

yes no where else to go for a late drink at my age. reflex is ok but full of kids. the people are always friendly and I always have a good night. where do you go then?

They play goth music in country pubs "

Yeah you do the irish jig to it

Nuneaton

You Go in there do u

I don't

They play goth music in country pubs "

No lol

I go sometimes to meet up with friends for a girls night out ..an i dress appropriate for the occasion at a nice country pub I still dress in black lol ...i don't have to dress goth 24/7 lol

A GOTH COUNTRY PUB!!!

It's like the Iron Maiden/Black Sabbath fan's midlife dream

Nuneaton

"I love the goth look op.

But wearing a necklace dont make you goth "

What are you on about .. insults again an mick taking I will ignore your comment I shall rise above it ..as I'm better than that

Wow it's attack _helbee day

What are you on about .. insults again an mick taking I will ignore your comment I shall rise above it ..as I'm better than that

Wow it's attack _helbee day "

just take a chill pill

Nuneaton

"A GOTH COUNTRY PUB!!!

It's like the Iron Maiden/Black Sabbath fan's midlife dream "

I dress in black an get accepted an no one bats an eyelid an i certainly don't get negativity from when I go in there ..i get accepted same as my friends accept me for who Iam..

Nuneaton

just take a chill pill "

Stop the arguing an grow up.. it's immature

just take a chill pill

Stop the arguing an grow up.. it's immature "

Im not arguing...I just have a different opinion to goth then you do. If you dont like comments on a public thread then itmight be best not to post again

There's a lovely pub in Maghull looks like the Slaughtered Lamb from American Werewolf, but the inside is/was a narrow series of passages and tiny rooms. Strange but quaint. Just needed a jukebox with some Carcass and Type O lol (and a pentagram on the wall)

Shrewsbury

I don't think anyone is having a swipe at you.

I think people have misread your thread and looked at your pics. Your pictures do not show you dressed alternatively but your threads states you do when you go out. People are missing the when you go out bit that's all.

Nuneaton

"I don't think anyone is having a swipe at you.

I think people have misread your thread and looked at your pics. Your pictures do not show you dressed alternatively but your threads states you do when you go out. People are missing the when you go out bit that's all. "

It's made me feel crap about myself so I hope there happy knocking someone an making them feel crap..

Nuneaton

I think people have misread your thread and looked at your pics. Your pictures do not show you dressed alternatively but your threads states you do when you go out. People are missing the when you go out bit that's all. "

Why are they being nasty it's uncalled for its a form of bullying an one thing I don't like is bullying let me comment on what they look like an dress like ..an make comments ..but no I don't want to sink to their low level mentality

You Go in there do u

I don't

They play goth music in country pubs

Yeah you do the irish jig to it "

Wow we should go Eastwood

Hold on do we wear black or green?

Shrewsbury

I think people have misread your thread and looked at your pics. Your pictures do not show you dressed alternatively but your threads states you do when you go out. People are missing the when you go out bit that's all.

It's made me feel crap about myself so I hope there happy knocking someone an making them feel crap.. "

Try not to take it personally.. Hard I know

Maybe you could add some pics of you dressed alternatively as a big fuck you to those who made you feel bad

It's made me feel crap about myself so I hope there happy knocking someone an making them feel crap.. "

I only said your necklace aint goth

Nuneaton

It's made me feel crap about myself so I hope there happy knocking someone an making them feel crap..

I only said your necklace aint goth "

I have a gothic necklace

Just.... Wow

You Go in there do u

I don't

Birmingham trance music clubs ..or a nice pub or a nice country pub "

guess that's why we have never met. I never make it out of nuneation. used to go to cov clubbing as a young man but that was a long time ago. a nice pub in nuneation? they have all gone yes there are some lovely country pubs around I have been out for dinner in a few

Okay everybody's had their fun. Stop baiting Shelbee.

I only said your necklace aint goth

I have a gothic necklace "

Happy days then...your goth

Always had a thing for goth ladies but never been able to meet yet.

I love the goth look.

"Don't tell me to calm down you attacked me personally who are you to judge let me judge you are you perfect no

All i said was it's a sex site not a music site "

But you can shag to music.

Nuneaton

You Go in there do u

I don't

guess that's why we have never met. I never make it out of nuneation. used to go to cov clubbing as a young man but that was a long time ago. a nice pub in nuneation? they have all gone yes there are some lovely country pubs around I have been out for dinner in a few "

Don't go out much to the pubs in nuneaton only one local one Nr where I live..occasionally

It's out of time I go to the country pubs..With Friends ..its nice ..

"Don't tell me to calm down you attacked me personally who are you to judge let me judge you are you perfect no

All i said was it's a sex site not a music site

Goth music?

Nah I couldnt keep up with it "

Irish hippy dance it is

All i said was it's a sex site not a music site

Goth music?

Nah I couldnt keep up with it

Irish hippy dance it is "

Go easy on me thou

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Wow it's attack _helbee day "

You have to remember that if you post asking people do they like the goth look, people will post their comments. You will have to accept that some people won't say what you want to hear, but it isn't insulting you to do that.

By *rchie300Man  over a year ago

Hamworthy

Yes I find that attractive and a turn on ... I'd love to meet you but you're a bit far which is a shame x

Nuneaton

It was meant as fun. .not argumentive an certain people have got to serious an spoilt it ..its a bit of fun..not a debate or nastiness yes I accept other people s point of you but not to the point where they attack someone that's out of order..Well out of order

Nuneaton

"Yes I find that attractive and a turn on ... I'd love to meet you but you're a bit far which is a shame x"

Thanks babe's

Nuneaton

If any more nastiness I will report you. ..without hesitation to Admin...All I wanted was a bit of light heartedness on the post not seriousness an attack my appearance on my photos .It was a bit of fun. .im a peaceful person..an im really nice person

Don't judge someone ..iam alternative an proud..

I do love gothic, alternative women. For me it's. Turn on as they look sexy and are great people to chat too.

"If any more nastiness I will report you. ..without hesitation to Admin...All I wanted was a bit of light heartedness on the post not seriousness an attack my appearance on my photos .It was a bit of fun. .im a peaceful person..an im really nice person

Don't judge someone ..iam alternative an proud.."

Who are you even talking to?

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I used or be a bit gothy in my late teens/early twenties. I love the look but doing the eyeliner everyday became a bit of a ball ache tbh!!!

Nuneaton

"If any more nastiness I will report you. ..without hesitation to Admin...All I wanted was a bit of light heartedness on the post not seriousness an attack my appearance on my photos .It was a bit of fun. .im a peaceful person..an im really nice person

Who are you even talking to? "

The ones who have been nasty to me on my post they know who they are ..

Nuneaton

Who are you even talking to? "

Erm who do u think

Nuneaton

"I used or be a bit gothy in my late teens/early twenties. I love the look but doing the eyeliner everyday became a bit of a ball ache tbh!!! "

It can be a pain the eyeliner ..

Nuneaton

"I do love gothic, alternative women. For me it's. Turn on as they look sexy and are great people to chat too. "

Glad you like alternative

Goth fems

"I used or be a bit gothy in my late teens/early twenties. I love the look but doing the eyeliner everyday became a bit of a ball ache tbh!!! "

Hope you don't mind that I looked up your gallery but I have to say I bet you made that look amazing, though you do look amazing now too xx