FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Im looking for meets...but why the poor hygiene?!

Im looking for meets...but why the poor hygiene?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ive tried a couple of times to meet but left before anything happened due to personal and household hygiene. Has this happened/bothered anybody in the past? Am i odd that if the bed sheets look unwashed in months im off?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not odd no, cleanliness is one thing I do like, if I was to meet someone, at their house or mine, id want it to be clean and clean bedsheets certainly. I think most people would too.

If it's causing an issue can you not accommodate or arrange to meet in a hotel so you know it will be clean?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It hasn't happened to us I'm pleased to say. A couple of times is awfully bad luck could you accommodate yourself maybe?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I can accom but some people feel safer at home.. So sometimes its just the luck of the draw.. Not the luckiest me though..lol

By *herryhott1Man  over a year ago

Cork

"Ive tried a couple of times to meet but left before anything happened due to personal and household hygiene. Has this happened/bothered anybody in the past? Am i odd that if the bed sheets look unwashed in months im off?"

Are u referring to meets with men, women or couples? Just curious if there is any correlation. In fairness most guys, incl me wud skimp on changing the sheets if they thought they cud get away with it.

Sleeping on cum stained sheets?! Gross! No way. No need for dirty sheets. After all you guys must use the washing machine to do your clothes?? Put the sheets in too!

One guy lived in such a state I walked out. Like you OP it makes you wonder how bad the rest of the house is...such as the sheets!

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

"Ive tried a couple of times to meet but left before anything happened due to personal and household hygiene. Has this happened/bothered anybody in the past? Am i odd that if the bed sheets look unwashed in months im off?

Are u referring to meets with men, women or couples? Just curious if there is any correlation. In fairness most guys, incl me wud skimp on changing the sheets if they thought they cud get away with it."

ha speak for yourself. personal hygiene is ABSOLUTELY necessary. My cleaner does the home and so no corners are missed.

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

Beats me why anyone would even question it;

If someone visits my home; it's spotless:

And if someone is going to share my bed; they deserve crisp linen, cleanliness, and it's the height of bad manners to guests not to be clean .

If I was to visit someone and the place was dirty, it just suggests that they don't give a shit about themselves, or me...

And if they can't be bothered to present their place decently, it implies ( in my mind) that they can't be bothered to make an effort when fucking , either.

[Removed by poster at 05/02/16 21:53:17]

Why would you be like that.

Feels so much better to be as clean as a whistle...for both party's

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

clean as a squid.

Did you say you were looking for a dirty fucker?

"clean as a squid. "

Haha. I thought it was just me that thought that was a really bad line for a personal hygiene wipe.

Some women are equally as bad, I met a lady at her house last year and the whole house was absolutely stinking. Piles of shite everywhere, while place dirty, dog shit on the floor and a horrendous smell of urine throughout the house. Had a quick chat, declined a drink, made my excuses and left. Some people have no shame.

By *ice guy 44Man  over a year ago

wrexham

hi so in a year how many meets you had off here hey all cant be bad

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

I have to say I am guilty of saying to a meeting when they arrive, forgive the place it is a mess just in case I missed something when cleaning and tidying.

By *herryhott1Man  over a year ago

Cork

"Some women are equally as bad, I met a lady at her house last year and the whole house was absolutely stinking. Piles of shite everywhere, while place dirty, dog shit on the floor and a horrendous smell of urine throughout the house. Had a quick chat, declined a drink, made my excuses and left. Some people have no shame."

Yup this site definitely attracts its fair share of freaks too.

» Add a new message to this topic