FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Do lads really pretend to be girls on here?!

Do lads really pretend to be girls on here?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *J469 OP   Man  over a year ago

UK

I don't understand how anyone is getting anything from that situation? Happened to me a few times now

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

thats why the profiles with the little green tick and little green flag show they are who they say they are. saves timewasters

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

Cock pic collectors in spare bedroom of their mum's council flat.

By *ub_liminalTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Belfast

"I don't understand how anyone is getting anything from that situation? Happened to me a few times now "

There is an element of that probably although I'm sure women craft fake profiles for amusement / ego boost.

If they're "fake".. Is there really any accurate way to determine gender?

Whilst trying not to excuse it, it comes down to the thrill of the chase. And these people don't care about wasting your time as they have no intention of meeting you. Sad but true.

Some pretend to be couples too

Some do it for thrills, others to troll

Loads do it or pretend the women isn't playing or ill etc. Just to be able to talk to others !!! It's bull but there will always be people like that on here

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

"I don't understand how anyone is getting anything from that situation? Happened to me a few times now "

People get off on all kinds of weird shit..especially in their fantasy worlds on the internet.

'Cat fishing' is very common on fab, in all its different guises. I think I have got better at spotting a potential 'cat fish' than I was when I first cam on here.

I think lots of guys get duped because they are so eager to get meets and also flattered that someone is contacting them.

General rule applies on here as else where - 'if it looks too good to be true, it probably is'

I love the couples ones you get...

Unverified couple - "hi this is Mrs, want to give my partner a present before we get married so I'm letting him shag someone on his own. Will you let him join you?"

Yeaaaaahhhhh right

By *urvyKattWoman  over a year ago

Dumfriesshire

They also do it so they can get some "girlie" chat. It's happened to me a few times and I've been caught out by the same person twice. Only realised when they started using the same lines as they had before. It's a shame as it makes you a bit more suspicious of everyone else who may well be genuine x

» Add a new message to this topic