FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > single guys and couples

single guys and couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering if the single guys mail couples on here because they actually enjoy mfm threesomes or because they really just want to fuck the female half of the couple, and as single females are the minority on here a couple is the next best thing.

We are pretty sure we know what the answer is,just wondered what other people thought...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm bi so I want to fuck both lol

well I really enjoyed the last 2 MMF I had, and it was as much as watching and wanking, as well as the fucking. I have plenty of experience in a normal MF situation, but the thrill of another guy joining in is amazing!

So I don't think its quite how you expect as the next best thing.

PS

Schindlers list best film ever!

"Just wondering if the single guys mail couples on here because they actually enjoy mfm threesomes or because they really just want to fuck the female half of the couple, and as single females are the minority on here a couple is the next best thing.

We are pretty sure we know what the answer is,just wondered what other people thought..."

we we have separate profile me (rick ) have left both options open purely out of which i'm the luckiest to meet I would prefer to meet a woman on her own but the joys of meeting a Cpl are greater so fingers crossed for me for which one I get the chance to meet first if I do that is

I like to meet couples because the frill for me is spoiling a lady. Just makes me horny being asked to share a lady.

Generally, when I've found that the lady is much more comfy and relaxed in a couple than on her own.

Obviously it's not a given but my impression.

At the same time, meeting a couple doubles the chances of meeting a nutter

"Generally, when I've found that the lady is much more comfy and relaxed in a couple than on her own.

Obviously it's not a given but my impression.

At the same time, meeting a couple doubles the chances of meeting a nutter "

having met cpls on an old profile of mine I always found them nice maybe just lucky a I got nice cpls to meet and play with surprisingly enough didn't meet many single women tho , hope i'm luckier this time round

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

"Just wondering if the single guys mail couples on here because they actually enjoy mfm threesomes or because they really just want to fuck the female half of the couple, and as single females are the minority on here a couple is the next best thing.

We are pretty sure we know what the answer is,just wondered what other people thought..."

The few times I've had threesums, it was purely for the lady.

By *atcher80Man  over a year ago

The

To be honest.... For me there was nothing more exciting and exillerating than meeting a couple and spending ages completely pleasuring another guys wife or gf in front of him. It was never a cuckold thing as i completely respected both parties and wanted the male to be comfy with the whole scene. This may also have been gratitude for him allowing me to share his wife! I prefer to call it hotwifing.... Sigh i miss those days lol

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/02/16 21:56:31]

I don't get anything out of fucking another Man's Wife/gf,(cuckold scenario)

If she is part of a couple it just doubles the pleasure for her, I also like to watch the Woman enjoying herself, Be it just being with me, Part of a MFM/MFF or more

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

Depends who online paths and in person paths have crossed with.

Personally I get the buzz of the situation with the cpl, the mfm and sharing spoiling the sexy girl. Certainly it's the female I go for sexually but simple being part of an mfm with the naughty girl taking me and her guy on is grrrr.

No doubt there's single guys who talk a good mfm. But when it comes to it show no respect for the male half, make any attempt at getting on or striking rapport.

It also depends on what a cpl want from a single guy and obvious simple convo before meeting. All I can say is a cpl needs to make sure he knows what they wants. Their wishes rules and how they like to take things. Without knowing those even the more genuine decent single guys looking for mfm can end up treading on toes and looking like something they aint.

In contrast some cpls want a guy to arrive, focus on the fem, fuck her and go. Beyond being what & who his profile says and shows not much else matters.

By *uny1122Man  over a year ago

longeton

OK the tru aunser is only women ,but for a woman I can fuck a ass

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

"OK the tru aunser is only women ,but for a woman I can fuck a ass"

I highly doubt you will ever get the opportunity to experience any meet on this site.

Guys we meet definitely love the mmf scenario ! X

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

""Just wondering if the single guys mail couples on here because they actually enjoy mfm threesomes or because they really just want to fuck the female half of the couple, and as single females are the minority on here a couple is the next best thing.

Personally I get the buzz of the situation with the cpl, the mfm and sharing spoiling the sexy girl. Certainly it's the female I go for sexually but simple being part of an mfm with the naughty girl taking me and her guy on is grrrr.

No doubt there's single guys who talk a good mfm. But when it comes to it show no respect for the male half, make any attempt at getting on or striking rapport.

It also depends on what a cpl want from a single guy and obvious simple convo before meeting. All I can say is a cpl needs to make sure he knows what they wants. Their wishes rules and how they like to take things. Without knowing those even the more genuine decent single guys looking for mfm can end up treading on toes and looking like something they aint.

In contrast some cpls want a guy to arrive, focus on the fem, fuck her and go. Beyond being what & who his profile says and shows not much else matters."

This is exactly why we are very selective about which single men we play with. Hubby will vet them as he says that if he would not want to go for a beer with them why would he invite them into our home. To many guys on here make no effort to want to get to know the male half of couples,and then wonder why they get knocked back all the time.

Xxxe

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple  over a year ago

North Manchester

Thanks for the filtering opportunity......

By *ll 4 herCouple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

""Just wondering if the single guys mail couples on here because they actually enjoy mfm threesomes or because they really just want to fuck the female half of the couple, and as single females are the minority on here a couple is the next best thing.

In contrast some cpls want a guy to arrive, focus on the fem, fuck her and go. Beyond being what & who his profile says and shows not much else matters.

This is exactly why we are very selective about which single men we play with. Hubby will vet them as he says that if he would not want to go for a beer with them why would he invite them into our home. To many guys on here make no effort to want to get to know the male half of couples,and then wonder why they get knocked back all the time.

Xxxe"

Just about sums it up for us.

By *olden RatioWoman  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

"OK the tru aunser is only women ,but for a woman I can fuck a ass

I highly doubt you will ever get the opportunity to experience any meet on this site."

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

More chance of catching the ghey with a couple

I have a specific fantasy I want to try with a MF couple and it certainly isn't just with the female. I find the thrill of being "allowed" in to the couples sex life pretty damn hot. There's several sides to it. Sharing and enjoying another males lady, treating the male to something with his lady, treating the lady to what she wants. It's so multi faceted. That's what makes couples such an attraction to me. So much to gain from and for everyone.

By *Iiss Exxe and Mr KCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

from a cpls perspective (just this cpl anyway lol) hubby likes me to be used and I like the attention

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

I mail couples because I simply adore mfm threesomes!! Don't get me wrong I also enjoy one to one sex, or other scenarios like cuckolding or larger group sex with the right people, but mfm, when it is good, is a massive turn on for all concerned.

"from a cpls perspective (just this cpl anyway lol) hubby likes me to be used and I like the attention "

From a single guys perspective I see both attitudes there as part of the turn on. You liking the attention but also hubby enjoying it too. Without his desire to see you used, it's not worth pursuing a couple meet. It's pleasing both sides of a couple that excites me

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

"as single females are the minority on here a couple is the next best thing.

"

I would also add to the above that I have met a lot more single women than couples on here and it took me quite some time before I managed to meet my first couple (which was a fantastic encounter btw).

I actually believe that despite there being more couples than single women on fab, it can often be more difficult for single guys to meet them as they tend to be more selective about who they meet. Until I had met a few couples and it became clear from my verifications that I am genuine and also comfortable in mfm situations, I think for the most part the kind of couples I am attracted to just passed me by. Luckily for me, I now seem to get noticed more regularly by them.

This is the reason single guys are often blocked/filtered or ignored

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Being the husband I love watching wife get satisfied. And also fucking other wife's while husbands present . I get to enjoy knowing I am giving the same pleasure as what I get while watching too

"Being the husband I love watching wife get satisfied. And also fucking other wife's while husbands present . I get to enjoy knowing I am giving the same pleasure as what I get while watching too "

what this guy said, to a T

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Your husband is totally correct I also vet the guys before they meet wife . And have got to know them .and I prefer to meet and chat with husbands first to find a little more of what there wives enjoy .which adds to more fun at meets

By *estlands4Man  over a year ago

Sidmouth

I'm married and no she doesn't know I'm on here - different sex drives etc you all know the stories BUT for me I prefer couples or even bigger groups as I'm not after a relationship which there is always the risk with when its a single female - not saying I'll say no just saying what I prefer - a threesome is great as I enjoy seeing the lady have a good time - whatever size group that's what it's about for me making sure the lady has a good time as that makes me happy

Personally I prefer the dynamic of mfm, that's not to say I don't enjoy the company of a single female, but to me it's very different.

From the experience I have of playing with couples, if the male doesn't like you, then it is unlikely to go any further. For some couples the male will sit back and watch joining in from time to time, others it is all hands on deck so to speak. I just enjoy seeing a woman enjoying herself, letting herself go with all that, that involves.

I think for all parties involved, wife, husband and the other male it can be a highly erotic experience.

By *oxesMan  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"PS

Schindlers list best film ever!"

Agree with that one.

As far as I am concerned,the two times I've had a threesome was with a couple I'd not know for long(a few years ago when I was better looking lol)and all we wanted to do was give her the best night possible,our pleasure then just took care of itself

Southend, Essex

Have a threesome is a fantasy of mine but one i have not yet experienced. A mfm three some would be best and this coming from a straight guy simply because there arnt many unicorns out there and a straight mff well one if the girls is going to get bored.

I am personally unaware of any male just messaging the couple for the f. But anything does seem to happen on fab.

Southend, Essex

"As far as I am concerned,the two times I've had a threesome was with a couple I'd not know for long(a few years ago when I was better looking lol)and all we wanted to do was give her the best night possible,our pleasure then just took care of itself "

I make sure that every guy she meets is decent. If they show any lack of respect I won't let her meet them. Most of the time I like to watch or get involved but if I'm really comfortable with the guy I'll leave them to it as long as she films it (we have loads of cameras and tripods) so I can still kinda feel involved by seeing them at it.

By *ocoTemptationMan  over a year ago

london

I am lucky because I enjoy all kinds of scenarios. So for me it is all down to the couple. If the husband gets involved too its a lot of fun if he enjoys handling or sucking my cock.

Southend, Essex

"I make sure that every guy she meets is decent. If they show any lack of respect I won't let her meet them. Most of the time I like to watch or get involved but if I'm really comfortable with the guy I'll leave them to it as long as she films it (we have loads of cameras and tripods) so I can still kinda feel involved by seeing them at it. "

Do you vet the candidates?

For me the couple concerned have to be true exhibitionists and totally get off on being watched.

I don't join in but they are left in no doubt how much I appreciate being invited to watch.

» Add a new message to this topic