FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Not from one woman to another

Not from one woman to another

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lacksausage OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Looking for a guy a guy who does not move from one woman to another.

Really?!

I read this somewhere and chuckled. Then I read it again and chuckled some more. I read further and came across bareback if you( the single guy) get to be trusted. It worked me into a huff but then I calmed myself down and said to myself, " they must be getting their wishes...."

Ladies and gentlemen, as my driving instructor told me many many years ago, " at the roundabout, trust no fucker"

My genuine amazement (huff) in the new year. Now somebody please pass me my inhaler.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Was that on here? Oh dear! Lol

By *lacksausage OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"Was that on here? Oh dear! Lol"

Yeah, shocking.

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Sounds to me like they are looking for a relationship more than anything.

"Looking for a guy a guy who does not move from one woman to another.

Really?!

I read this somewhere and chuckled. Then I read it again and chuckled some more. I read further and came across bareback if you( the single guy) get to be trusted. It worked me into a huff but then I calmed myself down and said to myself, " they must be getting their wishes...."

Ladies and gentlemen, as my driving instructor told me many many years ago, " at the roundabout, trust no fucker"

My genuine amazement (huff) in the new year. Now somebody please pass me my inhaler."

yes it is amazing that one man or one woman for that matter would move from person to person on a swingers site but they do and not just that they are proud of it and advertise it ,status messages and veris ,such is life

Really?!

"

Seems like a reasonable ambition to me.

A few men here constantly moaning about never getting a meet so I assume she will be able to find one.

Your Driving Instructor seems a "wise man" suspect you passed first time

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

That made me laugh. I might add to my profile that in looking for a lady who has lots of sex with a variety of men.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Sounds to me like they are looking for a relationship more than anything."

Agree.

Do find it bizarre people sign up to a site aimed at people looking for sexual partners to then get pissy towards those who do just that!

Nowt as queer as folk!

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

How dare someone do exactly as it says on the tin!

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

Really?!

My genuine amazement (huff) in the new year. Now somebody please pass me my inhaler."

Based on my experience, I would never ask for this because too often than not, its the man who becomes needy and territorial, even demanding. Much better to be nsa. Of the couple of fbs I have had over my time in the site (four years), they were handpicked because they were laid back about who else I was meeting. Emotions and ownership issues can come from both sides.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

The thing that constantly amazes me is why anyone would get in a (huff) about what other people do

» Add a new message to this topic