FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dilemma what do I do?

Dilemma what do I do?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I've been single a year and I have truly loved every minute

I've especially loved the swinging world and I'm not talking NSA sex with one guy. But clubs parties mmff mmf and bi mmf's

So here's my dilemma I'm getting to the point where I'm thinking I'd like a relationship but in my heart of hearts I'm not sure I could stick at a vanilla relationship.

So do I drop off fab and hope to find mr vanilla. Or do I just admit I'll probably be still single on here for a long time?

(And no I'm not one of these fruit cakes who would fall in love with a guy off here when all he's offering is NSA)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sticks with the swinging , find a fb and enjoy yoursel

Why make that decision now? See who comes along then if you meet someone that makes you want to stop shagging around you can.

By *win PeaksCouple  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

Go with what makes you happy, if in the meantime the man of your dreams enters into your life then make that decision then.

Dave

"Sticks with the swinging , find a fb and enjoy yoursel "

Yeah but most fb (in my experience) want to come round and fuck. Which is great but I miss romantic nights out . Hence my dilemma lol

"So I've been single a year and I have truly loved every minute

I've especially loved the swinging world and I'm not talking NSA sex with one guy. But clubs parties mmff mmf and bi mmf's

So here's my dilemma I'm getting to the point where I'm thinking I'd like a relationship but in my heart of hearts I'm not sure I could stick at a vanilla relationship.

So do I drop off fab and hope to find mr vanilla. Or do I just admit I'll probably be still single on here for a long time?

(And no I'm not one of these fruit cakes who would fall in love with a guy off here when all he's offering is NSA)

"

See what happens. We met on here for NSA and one thing led to another...

"Why make that decision now? See who comes along then if you meet someone that makes you want to stop shagging around you can."

I'm not sure the two mix?

"

I've been here for 2 years, sometimes crave a "normal" relationship, but don't think I'm ready for the outside world yet, but I do think that if a relationship happened, it should come naturally, and not something I've searched for.

Enjoy yourself, would be great to find someone on here!!! But I'm not holding my breath.

"Why make that decision now? See who comes along then if you meet someone that makes you want to stop shagging around you can.

I'm not sure the two mix? "

Sorry. I thought you hadn't met anyone. It mixes perfectly well for many of us though. It is what swinging is

Everyone sees differently but if you are enjoying it keep it going. Treat it like a hobby an keep a toe in the vanilla dating game

"Everyone sees differently but if you are enjoying it keep it going. Treat it like a hobby an keep a toe in the vanilla dating game"

This ^

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Do both as and when you feel. When you meet someone in the vanilla world who you think is special enough to make you leave Fab behind, consider asking them if they want to take the Fab journey with you.

You'll either have found someone special who you won't mind leaving Fab for, or have found someone special you can enjoy Fab with.

By *ampopotwoCouple  over a year ago

southampton

"Do both as and when you feel. When you meet someone in the vanilla world who you think is special enough to make you leave Fab behind, consider asking them if they want to take the Fab journey with you.

You'll either have found someone special who you won't mind leaving Fab for, or have found someone special you can enjoy Fab with. "

Exactly!

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

"

Personally I only view swinging/nsa sex as recreation. I am pretty sure that if the right woman comes along and I really fall for her (which is the only way I could commit to a relationship), then I would happily trade the swinging scene for a monogamous relationship...she would have to be very uninhibited in bed, however as I have recently ended a long term relationship due to an unsatisfactory sex life..

Do some detective work first. Quite a few guys on here have vanilla profiles on other well known places.

So,they may not be so vanilla after all and,you could walk off into the sunset knowing you'd get the best of both worlds'...

Mind you',the girls on the vanilla places may get a shock if the guy forgot where he contacted her in the first place

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Sticks with the swinging , find a fb and enjoy yoursel "

I'd suggest this as you can never know when you'll fall in love with someone and they you - it might be a swinger. Relax and don't look.

By *a petite madameWoman  over a year ago

London / Essex

I'm feel exactly the same as you OP. I've decided to keep an open mind, but I've scaled back on meeting people from here for the time being.

By *UCKY 69Man  over a year ago

norwich

"Why make that decision now? See who comes along then if you meet someone that makes you want to stop shagging around you can."

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Its like a sweet shop in here .... why choose one ... when u can have pick n mix .....

By *eadonistCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Ashton under Lyne

See what happens. We met on here for NSA and one thing led to another... "

Same here.. We net as FWB and one thing led to many others.

Lol you asked this 4 days ago?

We say get a fella that's into swinging or a fella that don't mind you going parties still

Hahaha that's simply my problem

Personally I only view swinging/nsa sex as recreation. I am pretty sure that if the right woman comes along and I really fall for her (which is the only way I could commit to a relationship), then I would happily trade the swinging scene for a monogamous relationship...she would have to be very uninhibited in bed, however as I have recently ended a long term relationship due to an unsatisfactory sex life.."

"Do some detective work first. Quite a few guys on here have vanilla profiles on other well known places.

So,they may not be so vanilla after all and,you could walk off into the sunset knowing you'd get the best of both worlds'...

Mind you',the girls on the vanilla places may get a shock if the guy forgot where he contacted her in the first place "

Hahahah

3 guys of a dating site have said I'm not their type as I'm too curvy. Have then gone on to message me here not seeing my face saying I have the ideal body.

When I said who I was. One was honest enough to say they loved curves. They love sleeping with a women with curves. But would be embarrassed to take a girl my size out with their friends

By *ackStrakerMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I've been looking for a middle ground, don't have the capacity in my life for a full time serious relationship. Don't just want NSA, so been looking for a lover without the demands of a full relationship but with much of the fun closeness and ability to still have fun.

Who knows might just have found it.

» Add a new message to this topic