FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Husbands of hotwives?

Husbands of hotwives?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otblondewife hornyMr OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cambuslang

J currently in a hotel with a workmate. Really enjoy her having fun and especially her stories when she comes back to me but how do you guys deal with the envy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"J currently in a hotel with a workmate. Really enjoy her having fun and especially her stories when she comes back to me but how do you guys deal with the envy?"

I am not part of a couple but being a single male potentially placed in that situation, I would like to think the male is comfortable with the same. I do appreciate you can be comfortable with it whilst still envious but even so it would concern me a little.

I used to meet a female who would be in the phone to her partner as we played. One point I was passed the phone whilst she gave me oral and I asked if he enjoyed her sucking my dick and he replied that he hated it. It wasn't quite the reaction I expected but assume he got off on it in some fashion.

We're not jealous of the fun each other has. We are happy when our partners are happy, as opposed to jealous.

A workmate...bit close to home that....hope you all have fun thou

Cambuslang

Yeah. Think that's why I said envious. I'm not jealous of her having fun. Just envious it's not me in a hotel room with her being all naughty.

By *ub_liminalTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Belfast

What if a cuckolding encounter resulted in pregnancy.. (the condom leaked, the pill didn't work) The ultimate humiliation.. Raising another mans baby?

Or trip to the nearest Marie Stopes?

Always been curious how cuckolding couples handle outcomes like that? Xx.

"Yeah. Think that's why I said envious. I'm not jealous of her having fun. Just envious it's not me in a hotel room with her being all naughty. "

I don't get that either. Well, not unless they're doing something that I'd quite like to do as well!

"J currently in a hotel with a workmate. Really enjoy her having fun and especially her stories when she comes back to me but how do you guys deal with the envy?"

???? Why envy ????? after all you agreed to set them up/arranged meeting and do you equally go off to hotels to meet women for sex and tell her ?

Cambuslang

Not a cuckold. Just enjoy my wife enjoying herself.

And doubly protected

Cambuslang

Don't know if envy is the right word but just sitting here waiting to hear what she's been doing. A mix of being turned on and anxious at the same time

I havent done it yet, but it is on my to do list

"Don't know if envy is the right word but just sitting here waiting to hear what she's been doing. A mix of being turned on and anxious at the same time"

It's those mix of emotions though that make us crave her doing again

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"We're not jealous of the fun each other has. We are happy when our partners are happy, as opposed to jealous."
what was that word to describe that?

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

"We're not jealous of the fun each other has. We are happy when our partners are happy, as opposed to jealous. what was that word to describe that? "

Compersion

V xxx

» Add a new message to this topic