FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Men ...hard work !!!

Men ...hard work !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ongleggedfemale OP   Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

I'm certainly not the only lady on here who finds men hard work! Accept a friends request and exchange numbers then they just don't bother taking the next step. What is that about?

I'm sick of reading profiles which say "give me a chance". Because when you do they piss it up against the wall.

This applies to both verified and newbies. I don't want to block newbies because I've had some great meets with totally new men and some are very genuine.

I guess there is always someone more exciting to take their attention but it feels like pulling teeth sometimes.

Anyway. Rant over..lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

pic collectors...

I expressly don't accept anyone as a friend if I have never met them for exactly that reason!

By *ongleggedfemale OP   Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

"pic collectors...

I expressly don't accept anyone as a friend if I have never met them for exactly that reason!"

So you have no face pics in public. Do they meet you without knowing what you look like? Or do you attach to a message. ..which they can still steal on here anyway x

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

I think you'll find what's good for the gander...

"pic collectors...

I expressly don't accept anyone as a friend if I have never met them for exactly that reason!"

Maybe, but you both have lots of public pictures on your profiles

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The wide variety of people that are on Fab

"I'm certainly not the only lady on here who finds men hard work! Accept a friends request and exchange numbers then they just don't bother taking the next step. What is that about?

I'm sick of reading profiles which say "give me a chance". Because when you do they piss it up against the wall.

This applies to both verified and newbies. I don't want to block newbies because I've had some great meets with totally new men and some are very genuine.

I guess there is always someone more exciting to take their attention but it feels like pulling teeth sometimes.

Anyway. Rant over..lol"

I would guess that because of the amount of men on here you will find a greater amount of those that are timewasters. Many like the idea, but can't quite go through with meeting, for whatever reason. Perhaps the thrill of the chase, maybe once they've had a wank the idea isn't so appealing?

This does also work the other way. There are, by percentage, just as many single females and couples that do exactly the same thing. A percentage of those will be men anyway and more often than not pretty obvious. But couples and single females are as adept at exactly the same thing.

"I'm certainly not the only lady on here who finds men hard work! Accept a friends request and exchange numbers then they just don't bother taking the next step. What is that about?

Anyway. Rant over..lol"

Nice rant, I'm afraid I'm an awful timewaster, but if I could I'd love to send a face pic you might like

"pic collectors...

I expressly don't accept anyone as a friend if I have never met them for exactly that reason!

So you have no face pics in public. Do they meet you without knowing what you look like? Or do you attach to a message. ..which they can still steal on here anyway x"

I usually suggest going on cam...which also sorts out the timewasters and fakes

"pic collectors...

Maybe, but you both have lots of public pictures on your profiles"

it doesn't stop randoms sending requests though...

Anyway. Rant over..lol"

great RANT , but sadly all I can say id join the club - as what you describe is probably happening 90% of the time to us men .....

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

It is mainly because a lot of the single guy profiles on here are fake... they are actually single women masquerading as single men. There are loads of them, honestly. They get their kicks from sending messages to women and couples, then they bottle it and we single men get a bad reaction as a result. Wise up all you women fakers, we are on to you!

By *abphilMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Anyway. Rant over..lol"

Wish i lived down south !

By *abphilMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Anyway. Rant over..lol"

Obviously a wind up. Moderators let the lady name and shame!

[Removed by poster at 04/02/16 19:04:43]

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

[Removed by poster at 04/02/16 19:08:28]

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

Anyway. Rant over..lol"

Women also do it!

It's when someone changes their mind!

I don't feel mean about blocking newbies, they only have to wait 5 days.

Our block list is full of men who either don't seem willing to take the next step or who can accommodate but then can't...

I got told I was hard work here today

"I don't feel mean about blocking newbies, they only have to wait 5 days. "

Just think of the amount of UNLOS you get in that five day wait Still would feel too long in my eyes

By *lacksausageMan  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Anyway. Rant over..lol

Wish i lived down south !"

Don't bother. Trust me, don't. A word to the wise saves many wanks.

Birmingham Airport

"I got told I was hard work here today "

And what is wrong with that, may I ask?

"I got told I was hard work here today

And what is wrong with that, may I ask?"

Did I say I was complaining?

Birmingham Airport

Did I say I was complaining?"

Are you one of those people who answers a question with a question?

Can have my number and text me lol

Did I say I was complaining?

Are you one of those people who answers a question with a question?"

What if I am?

Newbies aren't newbies forever....and I'd never get chatting to a guy that had "give me a chance" on the profile!.....some people are their own worst enemy

"I don't feel mean about blocking newbies, they only have to wait 5 days.

Just think of the amount of UNLOS you get in that five day wait Still would feel too long in my eyes "

I used to get loads of messages from profiles who had gone UNLOS before I even opened the message. I figure making them wait a week cuts out a lot of the post pub opening account on a whim and be gone in a couple of days types.

It takes me about 5 days to answer a message anyway

We had a meet up today with 3 criteria! Anyway we were looking for a single guy, we didn't get one! THe ones that messaged didn't fit our criteria (age range, accommodate, live close by, not too difficult) and ones who we knew did that had expressed a wish too before couldn't!

Feeling like we must be fugly or summat!!!!

Just think of the amount of UNLOS you get in that five day wait Still would feel too long in my eyes

I used to get loads of messages from profiles who had gone UNLOS before I even opened the message. I figure making them wait a week cuts out a lot of the post pub opening account on a whim and be gone in a couple of days types.

It takes me about 5 days to answer a message anyway "

Yup the rush of hormones to send off 101 messages only to realize one might answer back and then catch a fright and delete their account.

wow it takes you 5 days to answer a message? What are you writing for that long? war and peace

Yup the rush of hormones to send off 101 messages only to realize one might answer back and then catch a fright and delete their account.

wow it takes you 5 days to answer a message? What are you writing for that long? war and peace "

Nah, I'm just extremely lazy

Mrs has arranged to meet guys who let her down at the last minute, and I mean literally the last minute...

One guy she was chatting to for ages on kik, (exchanging pics etc, even verifying pics) arranged to meet, gave her his postcode, even a screenshot of his road from Google, then when she was about to leave asked for his door number and he just disappeared from the face of the planet. She was so annoyed she actually wanted to knock on all the doors in the road to find out why he did that but I talked her out of it lol.

wow it takes you 5 days to answer a message? What are you writing for that long? war and peace

Nah, I'm just extremely lazy "

I hope that only applies to your responses and not else where young lady

I rick would be happy to get past first base with either a Cpl or fem on this site

Anyway. Rant over..lol"

I rick would be happy to get past first base with either a Cpl or fem on this site

Anyway. Rant over..lol"

» Add a new message to this topic