FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Does no one read profiles?

Does no one read profiles?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adyboy-Daddy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Andover

Staying to despair at the start number of emails get where is it obvious the person has not even glanced at our profile?

We regularly get 100 emails a day and if 5 have even looked at the profile are lucky.

And then the abuse every for not answering them!!!

What the he'll is with people?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's true of most people on here. Women get inundated with incompatible people, men too (I get more 'new' mails from men than women despite being straight). It's just one of those things - use filters appropriately to reduce the amount of dross hitting your inbox.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I have a proper full profile and this one. It makes no difference to men who contact me for sex.

Yours is a good clear profile to read OP.. I agree with the above, edit filters or just mass delete when it pisses you off.

By *orders2forUCouple  over a year ago

Hawick

Your only recourse is to set your filters. Plus think yourselves lucky you get so much attention!

Actually thinking about it there is an element of the comic about Fab as in most only look at the pictures as the text is beyond their abilities.....

L2

"Staying to despair at the start number of emails get where is it obvious the person has not even glanced at our profile?

We regularly get 100 emails a day and if 5 have even looked at the profile are lucky.

What the he'll is with people?"

It happens to the best of us, simple solution ignore them and again when they insult/abuse you. makes one think what % are on here for the fun of it or genuine.

I get loads too, had one recently where he asked me to read his.

I pointed out that I would not be reading his since it was obvious he had not read mine.

Even as a TV my mailbox used to get hammered.

However since I returned under the guise as a single mail, I've been relatively left alone - maybe because most single guys have other single guys blocked - or are too proud/shy to look at my cam in the chatroom.

It does work, and so long as you're happy to be patient enough for the one or two folks who come along and do read profiles thus get where you're coming from, try it.

"Staying to despair at the start number of emails get where is it obvious the person has not even glanced at our profile?

Words missing... Hard to read...

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

All their blood is in their cocks and it makes it difficult for their brains to work.

NOPE! As the lady above said they think with there cocks.

Brush, Tar, Women, Angels, Repeat

Yes they do. With no photos to look at there isn't much else on my profile to see. I get more messages mentioning what I have written than not. The men who are attracted by photos only will skip by me.

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

I read profiles, i get around 100 messages a day to, and i bet a good 99 didnt read a word of the text

Most can't even read the first line of mine or just message anyway when they're not what I'm looking for. One guy recently asked what I was looking for, I said it was clear on my profile. Fuck that he said, not into that. Well perhaps reading it before messaging would have saved your time (and mine!)

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"Your only recourse is to set your filters. Plus think yourselves lucky you get so much attention!

Actually thinking about it there is an element of the comic about Fab as in most only look at the pictures as the text is beyond their abilities.....

L2"

Filters in my case make no difference, i have lots filters set but still get masses mail from those that dont read profiles

By *estlands4Man  over a year ago

Sidmouth

Mail? Messages? What are they??

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

They may have read your profile,but choose to ignore your requirements and just chance it anyway.

By *haliamarimarCouple (MM)  over a year ago

nuneaton

Words missing... Hard to read... "

Thanks for the critique. I guess I'm not as good at typing in my third language as most. I'll try harder for you. Xxx

By *haliamarimarCouple (MM)  over a year ago

nuneaton

Thanks ks for the responses everyone. I will give my filters a bit of a brush up and see if it helps.

Lots of love. Xxx

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

This old chestnut....

If it's obvious they've not read your profile, Ise it as a filter in itself. Delete block move on..

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

we lov the one line messages do you want to meet..yer pop around..strange it then go's quite lol..connie x

By *oxesMan  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

I refer to them as eitkher timewaisters or no hopers. They often have no pp and a poor profile written. They can message you in poor English or text slang and somehow think your easy.they message on the off chance of you liking them rather than being selective.

Although the timewaister and the dreamer and the no hoped are ferry different beasts they all share similar traits.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

I refer to them as eitkher timewaisters or no hopers. They often have no pp and a poor profile written. They can message you in poor English or text slang and somehow think your easy.they message on the off chance of you liking them rather than being selective.

Although the timewaister and the dreamer and the no hoped are ferry different beasts they all share similar traits.

"

It just makes the better ones stand out more

Southend, Essex

[Says last post in David Attenborough voice]

No its frustrating for single straight guys to. You get hardly any messages then one comes out the blue. Your all excited because someone messages you only to find its a big guy who sites he wants to pulvarise your posterior and rim you. Since when and where does it say that in my profile that's like the complete opposite to what i like. It even states that in my profile that i find rimming disgusting and not looking for bi males yet still some message me.

Southend, Essex

It just makes the better ones stand out more"

Good point.

We get sh*t loads of messages that clearly haven't read our profile. Yes we have a lot of writing to get through but in big capital letters at the bottom it clearly explains what we don't tolerate. Often get messages just saying something like "wow your hot (usually with the spelling mistake), I wanna fuck you so bad" to which I reply "thanks, the missus might be jealous though". Usually don't hear anything after that.

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"We get sh*t loads of messages that clearly haven't read our profile. Yes we have a lot of writing to get through but in big capital letters at the bottom it clearly explains what we don't tolerate. Often get messages just saying something like "wow your hot (usually with the spelling mistake), I wanna fuck you so bad" to which I reply "thanks, the missus might be jealous though". Usually don't hear anything after that."

But you put that at the bottom, nobody reads that far

We did have it at the top but it comes across a bit pretentious or something and we are far from it.

Reading that far shows genuine interest and respect

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I always read profiles but I do get the impression that not many guys read mine

Southend, Essex

"I always read profiles but I do get the impression that not many guys read mine "

Trust quite a lot of men are optamists so they think if i send 100s of messages to people then it will improve their chances. ( that and they cant be bothered to read)

The reality as we all know is far from this.

By *D40Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I have to say we had a wink from a couple the other day whose profile clearly states if you won't meet smokers don't message/wink us & how they hate people who don't read profiles....

Err excuse me, our profile says we won't meet couples when the male half of the couple is a smoker...take your own advice numbnuts!!

Mrs WD40

We love reading profiles, but due to our age if they longer than a paragraph we forgot what it said at the start

"We love reading profiles, but due to our age if they longer than a paragraph we forgot what it said at the start "

"Staying to despair at the start number of emails get where is it obvious the person has not even glanced at our profile?"

This is because when a man see a horny pic he gets a stiffy, then he loses the ability to read due to the blood draining from his visual cortex. Poor buggers, give em a break!

By *olden RatioWoman  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

I get similar messages from people who haven't read my profile, and then send me a load of abuse because I'm not interested. The sense of self-entitlement is staggering.

"I get similar messages from people who haven't read my profile, and then send me a load of abuse because I'm not interested. The sense of self-entitlement is staggering."

I get that too hun

» Add a new message to this topic