FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Singles parties ladies are you interested

Singles parties ladies are you interested

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok as a single girl I know it's easier. But I do love a good party. Most parties are couple based and can be a bit daunting

So my question is would you prefer to go to a small party with say 3 single guys 3 single girls. Or would you prefer to party with established couples ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A party with only 3 single guys and 3 single girls would be weird to me. Too much pressure. Easier in a club where I can wander.

I think there would need to be a bigger ratio than three to make that viable

Needs to be more than 3 of each otherwise it could be boring

Parties with lots of singles and fewer couples can be good fun though. Couples can sometimes be cliquey.

"Parties with lots of singles and fewer couples can be good fun though. Couples can sometimes be cliquey."

That's my thing singles (single swingers not singles with high sex drives lol ) can be great fun at parties if you can match the group

"Parties with lots of singles and fewer couples can be good fun though. Couples can sometimes be cliquey.

That's my thing singles (single swingers not singles with high sex drives lol )

... "

What's the difference?

"Parties with lots of singles and fewer couples can be good fun though. Couples can sometimes be cliquey.

What's the difference?"

Having a high sex drive is a bad thing apparently.

"Ok as a single girl I know it's easier. But I do love a good party. Most parties are couple based and can be a bit daunting

So my question is would you prefer to go to a small party with say 3 single guys 3 single girls. Or would you prefer to party with established couples ? "

I'd say only three of each would only work if you KNOW they'll find each other attractive!

At a guess I'd say I fancy about 5% of men and and an even smaller percentage of women - so unless the attendees were chosen with each other's preferences in mind than the chances of them all 'getting it on' might be small!

The idea of a big singles party definitely appeals though! Xx

What's the difference?

Having a high sex drive is a bad thing apparently."

Haha no I mean there is loads of people on here who want to just have sex with the opposite sex on a one to one rather than playing in groups

"Ok as a single girl I know it's easier. But I do love a good party. Most parties are couple based and can be a bit daunting

So my question is would you prefer to go to a small party with say 3 single guys 3 single girls. Or would you prefer to party with established couples ?

I'd say only three of each would only work if you KNOW they'll find each other attractive!

At a guess I'd say I fancy about 5% of men and and an even smaller percentage of women - so unless the attendees were chosen with each other's preferences in mind than the chances of them all 'getting it on' might be small!

The idea of a big singles party definitely appeals though! Xx"

Big one would be great in the right place. I tend to try and invite from veris of friends. I tend to find that way there's a common interest

» Add a new message to this topic