FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Open leg pics/ cock shots

Open leg pics/ cock shots

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickeyandmouse OP   Couple  over a year ago

nr Alicante

This topic may have been raised before. I know its different strokes for different folks, but cannot understand the appeal of just open leg pussy shots without encompassing the whole body. Same with erect cock shots that do not show the whole body.

I am much more of the erotic side of things, a glimpse, a tease or is it just me ! ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Either or is fine with me.

By *haznsteCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

Have a look at our pics then we go for the nice thing lol

nr Alicante

"Have a look at our pics then we go for the nice thing lol"

You do indeed

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

I agree OP ....

Some folk have no morals

...yeah its a sex site .... but I really dont want to be subjected to some of the sights on here ...

Do have a little more decorum people

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"I agree OP ....

Some folk have no morals

...yeah its a sex site .... but I really dont want to be subjected to some of the sights on here ...

Do have a little more decorum people "

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

I like both...

lots of 'pic' snobbery on here...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I agree OP ....

Some folk have no morals

I totally agree. I'm not a lover of graphic/action shots. I prefer things to be left a little to the imagination and tasteful.

OP has a very valid point. I'm guilty of lots of cock shots but i have some full body ones too

"I agree OP ....

Some folk have no morals

the above ladies speaks loads of sense we don't want to see the horrendous cock pics and the tacky pussy shots,sometimes its like a gynae clinic good god

I am quite happy with my cock and my body so i have no issues with displaying it.

By *.Man1510Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I tend to like creative and imaginative shots, something a bit different that catches the eye and gets the imagination going !

I like a mixture of both, but must be tasteful and imaginative. I'm certainly no fan of action shots especially when the subject is single

As you can see on my profile I have both cock shots and full body, I don't particularly look at any other cock shots but love to see a pussy in all its glory, and I can appreciate a tasteful snap of the pubic line leaving your imagination to fill in the blanks

nr Alicante

"I am quite happy with my cock and my body so i have no issues with displaying it. "

It is not a question of " no issues displaying it", its a question of do people really want to see it

By *endrix30Man  over a year ago

dudley

"I agree OP ....

Some folk have no morals

If you don't want to see some of the sights on here then don't look, or join a regular dating site instead. Nudity is normal, there is nothing wrong with it at all.

dudley

"I agree OP ....

Some folk have no morals

Do have a little more decorum people the above ladies speaks loads of sense we don't want to see the horrendous cock pics and the tacky pussy shots,sometimes its like a gynae clinic good god "

They make no sense at all, they are just narrow minded individuals.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"I agree OP ....

Some folk have no morals

Do have a little more decorum people the above ladies speaks loads of sense we don't want to see the horrendous cock pics and the tacky pussy shots,sometimes its like a gynae clinic good god They make no sense at all, they are just narrow minded individuals."

That is harsh...would you not concede they turn some people on??

I like both! Don't look if you don't want to see, it's to be expected on this kinda site

dudley

"I like both! Don't look if you don't want to see, it's to be expected on this kinda site "
Exactly, well said.

I prefer the 'less is more' approach..

it works for me anyway

[Removed by poster at 04/02/16 10:38:59]

nr Alicante

"I like both! Don't look if you don't want to see, it's to be expected on this kinda site "

If you open a profile how can you not look.

Saw one the other day that looked like a raw butterflied chicken breast that had been spat on. Definately not my fav kind of pic.

nr Alicante

"I prefer the 'less is more' approach..

it works for me anyway "

Exactly

By *ary_JosephCouple  over a year ago

South Shields

We love all the pics.

Maybe it's because we are just a pair of unadulterated pervs....

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

people can chose what pics to put up

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

Not our thing, ours are private but each to their own

We're not lovers of the "held open" pussy or arse photos.

"Saw one the other day that looked like a raw butterflied chicken breast that had been spat on. Definately not my fav kind of pic. "

Ohhh that sounds devine!!!

I cant stand seeing pussy photos that look like roadkill or 37 pics of a guys cock from different poses.

I like things to be left to the imagination a little x

By *ornydennis87Man  over a year ago

High Brooms

It's not just you my dear I too have a problem with such pics lol

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

We all like different things. Skip by something that doesn't appeal and enjoy what does ??

nr Alicante

Well stirred a little hornets nest. A lot of divided opinion

nr Alicante

"We all like different things. Skip by something that doesn't appeal and enjoy what does ??"

Thats all very well but if you click on somebody's profile it may be all you can see, so how would you know if you are attracted to sombody.Not talking face pics at that stage.

"We're not lovers of the "held open" pussy or arse photos."

You're not alone! Can be anything but sexy and some are purely gynaecological.

Me personally would like to see whole body or teasing photo or glimpse more tastefull but thats just me each to there own as they say.

"I am quite happy with my cock and my body so i have no issues with displaying it.

It is not a question of " no issues displaying it", its a question of do people really want to see it"

I have no idea. Some do ,some dont. For those who dont,well simply move on. I'm not making anyone look.

Von Teese style

"I agree OP ....

Some folk have no morals

Do have a little more decorum people the above ladies speaks loads of sense we don't want to see the horrendous cock pics and the tacky pussy shots,sometimes its like a gynae clinic good god They make no sense at all, they are just narrow minded individuals."

my mind is far from narrow i just happen not to like genitals plastered everywhere,mine get seen only by the people i play with, good lord it's crass to the extreme displaying your never regions for all to see if any man sends me cock pics they get deleted as they are probably dicks in real like too

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

For us we enjoy any picture that is erotic an sensual rather than graphic - there are several pussy and cock shots that fall into the former category, but unfortunately plenty that fall into the latter.

dudley

"I agree OP ....

Some folk have no morals

Do have a little more decorum people the above ladies speaks loads of sense we don't want to see the horrendous cock pics and the tacky pussy shots,sometimes its like a gynae clinic good god They make no sense at all, they are just narrow minded individuals. my mind is far from narrow i just happen not to like genitals plastered everywhere,mine get seen only by the people i play with, good lord it's crass to the extreme displaying your never regions for all to see if any man sends me cock pics they get deleted as they are probably dicks in real like too "

You are very narrow minded as regards people showing genitals, showing genitals is no different to showing any other bodypart. Do you also think that genitals should never be shown in changing rooms or naturist beaches?

By *uny1122Man  over a year ago

longeton

Yes xx

"I agree OP ....

Some folk have no morals

Do have a little more decorum people the above ladies speaks loads of sense we don't want to see the horrendous cock pics and the tacky pussy shots,sometimes its like a gynae clinic good god They make no sense at all, they are just narrow minded individuals. my mind is far from narrow i just happen not to like genitals plastered everywhere,mine get seen only by the people i play with, good lord it's crass to the extreme displaying your never regions for all to see if any man sends me cock pics they get deleted as they are probably dicks in real like too You are very narrow minded as regards people showing genitals, showing genitals is no different to showing any other bodypart. Do you also think that genitals should never be shown in changing rooms or naturist beaches? "

that is a ridiculous comparison a naturist beach everyone is naked and i wouldn't go to one and as for changing rooms we all know men have cocks and women pussies, but draping your cock over a remote control and gaping pussy shots are dire

dudley

"I agree OP ....

Some folk have no morals

Do have a little more decorum people the above ladies speaks loads of sense we don't want to see the horrendous cock pics and the tacky pussy shots,sometimes its like a gynae clinic good god They make no sense at all, they are just narrow minded individuals. my mind is far from narrow i just happen not to like genitals plastered everywhere,mine get seen only by the people i play with, good lord it's crass to the extreme displaying your never regions for all to see if any man sends me cock pics they get deleted as they are probably dicks in real like too You are very narrow minded as regards people showing genitals, showing genitals is no different to showing any other bodypart. Do you also think that genitals should never be shown in changing rooms or naturist beaches? that is a ridiculous comparison a naturist beach everyone is naked and i wouldn't go to one and as for changing rooms we all know men have cocks and women pussies, but draping your cock over a remote control and gaping pussy shots are dire "

The only thing that is ridiculous is your narrow minded view of nudity. Are you the fab police or the Mary Whitehouse of fabworld?

"I agree OP ....

Some folk have no morals

What have morals got to do with this?

Whether someone shows a gaping pussy or just an erect cock on here or doesn't, they're all on here looking for nsa sex, so get off your high horse.

You're no better than anyone else on here

"I agree OP ....

Some folk have no morals

Whether someone shows a gaping pussy or just an erect cock on here or doesn't, they're all on here looking for nsa sex, so get off your high horse.

You're no better than anyone else on here "

Shaming people is low. As the saying goes if you have nothing nice to say...

dudley

"I agree OP ....

Some folk have no morals

You're no better than anyone else on here "

Well said.

"I agree OP ....

Some folk have no morals

You're no better than anyone else on here Well said."

oh dear have i touched upon a nerve here hahaha yes its a nsa site so just go back to looking at the gross grotesque crass pics some of us have more respect for ourselves than plastering all ones genitals over the internet so i stay on my high horse and proud i am too to be here

"I agree OP ....

Some folk have no morals

You're no better than anyone else on here Well said. oh dear have i touched upon a nerve here hahaha yes its a nsa site so just go back to looking at the gross grotesque crass pics some of us have more respect for ourselves than plastering all ones genitals over the internet so i stay on my high horse and proud i am too to be here "

nothing to do with morals its crass and not classy is it?

"I agree OP ....

Some folk have no morals

Do have a little more decorum people the above ladies speaks loads of sense we don't want to see the horrendous cock pics and the tacky pussy shots,sometimes its like a gynae clinic good god They make no sense at all, they are just narrow minded individuals. my mind is far from narrow i just happen not to like genitals plastered everywhere,mine get seen only by the people i play with, good lord it's crass to the extreme displaying your never regions for all to see if any man sends me cock pics they get deleted as they are probably dicks in real like too You are very narrow minded as regards people showing genitals, showing genitals is no different to showing any other bodypart. Do you also think that genitals should never be shown in changing rooms or naturist beaches? that is a ridiculous comparison a naturist beach everyone is naked and i wouldn't go to one and as for changing rooms we all know men have cocks and women pussies, but draping your cock over a remote control and gaping pussy shots are dire The only thing that is ridiculous is your narrow minded view of nudity. Are you the fab police or the Mary Whitehouse of fabworld?"

haha the mary whitehouse of fabworld what a wonderful distinction, thank you my dear

"I agree OP ....

Some folk have no morals

You're no better than anyone else on here Well said. oh dear have i touched upon a nerve here hahaha yes its a nsa site so just go back to looking at the gross grotesque crass pics some of us have more respect for ourselves than plastering all ones genitals over the internet so i stay on my high horse and proud i am too to be here "

Do you ever have time to meet strangers for sex or are you too busy shining your halo?

"I agree OP ....

Some folk have no morals

You're no better than anyone else on here Well said. oh dear have i touched upon a nerve here hahaha yes its a nsa site so just go back to looking at the gross grotesque crass pics some of us have more respect for ourselves than plastering all ones genitals over the internet so i stay on my high horse and proud i am too to be here

Do you ever have time to meet strangers for sex or are you too busy shining your halo? "

that does get tricky you know, as my halo often gets rusty and its a pain to keep clean and mr sheen is crap these days!!

Dont mind showing My boobs,as you see them every day in the media etc, but me other bits nooooooooo lol

"I agree OP ....

Some folk have no morals

You're no better than anyone else on here Well said. oh dear have i touched upon a nerve here hahaha yes its a nsa site so just go back to looking at the gross grotesque crass pics some of us have more respect for ourselves than plastering all ones genitals over the internet so i stay on my high horse and proud i am too to be here

Do you ever have time to meet strangers for sex or are you too busy shining your halo? that does get tricky you know, as my halo often gets rusty and its a pain to keep clean and mr sheen is crap these days!! "

"We all like different things. Skip by something that doesn't appeal and enjoy what does ??"

Exactly what I was going to say! You can't ever make everyone happy, so if people don't like it then they can skip past it!

By *arkandMaz-GCouple  over a year ago

Gatwick

We try and keep a balance on here with our pics but thats our choice. Sure its not for everyone but hay life would be boring if we all liked the same

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"This topic may have been raised before. I know its different strokes for different folks, but cannot understand the appeal of just open leg pussy shots without encompassing the whole body. Same with erect cock shots that do not show the whole body.

I am much more of the erotic side of things, a glimpse, a tease or is it just me ! ?"

. I agree. Pictures without a full body or face are completely meaningless and also unattractive .

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"I agree OP ....

Some folk have no morals

Do have a little more decorum people If you don't want to see some of the sights on here then don't look, or join a regular dating site instead. Nudity is normal, there is nothing wrong with it at all. "

If its so normal then why don't you spend your life naked?

Just because people don't want cock shots don't mean they want to date either

Imaginative pictures far outweigh cock/pussy close ups

"This topic may have been raised before. I know its different strokes for different folks, but cannot understand the appeal of just open leg pussy shots without encompassing the whole body. Same with erect cock shots that do not show the whole body.

I am much more of the erotic side of things, a glimpse, a tease or is it just me ! ?"

It's not just you. We also hate the ones with women shoving a big dildo or cucumber up themselves. Not good

Magnificent and v sexy pix

"Magnificent and v sexy pix "
yeah about as sexy as wet fish

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Damn you once again, XHamster for putting these fantasy images into people's minds. Again!

nr Alicante

"We all like different things. Skip by something that doesn't appeal and enjoy what does ??

Exactly what I was going to say! You can't ever make everyone happy, so if people don't like it then they can skip past it!"

Some people dont get it; if you open up a profile and a pic is there, how can you skip it, you have just seen it.

We don't mind either, but a balance of both is best for us, we followed another thread about not having enough male pics on cpl photos, so we took some more, no one paid any attention lol, so the answer for us is just do what you want, put pics what you want, if people like you they like you if not there loss

R & C x

They tend to make me think of Pink Floyds music video for The Wall for some reason.

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

Well if we're talking pussy shots then I absolutely love and adore them. Like most parts of a woman's body, it's just a visual treat. And that's all it is at the end of the day, it's just another body part. Why people get so upset about seeing pics of this part of a woman's body and not other parts is beyond me.

Spread open, closed-up, close-up, from the front or from the back...beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

By *ightboy69Man  over a year ago

Torquay

Cannot believe what I'm hearing about people saying they don't want to see graphic pics .

As someone else said , just leave !

dudley

"I agree OP ....

Some folk have no morals

You have a very blinkered view of life, you need to take off those rose tinted glasses, or are they surgically attached to your face?

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Exactly the same here OP. We like shots that show a little less, but maybe a little more in terms of character etc. Lingerie, boxers, even clothed shots. Must admit a pic of a cum filled pussy close up doesn't do a lot for me.

B

It depends on what frame of mind I'm in :-/

I personally don't feel the need to show my pussy on pics :-/

It's like this - like attracts like .

If you want to use the site for getting down and dirty then graphic pics will show the profile are up for it .

If you want to sit and enjoy cucumber sandwiches and have a chat about the meaning of life , other profiles will be available .

How anyone can seriously say to show decorum and not show sex shots on the site is way beyond me .

Does nowt for me, but maybe if mine was more photogenic I would

I like the less is more approach

"I agree OP ....

Some folk have no morals

You're no better than anyone else on here Well said. oh dear have i touched upon a nerve here hahaha yes its a nsa site so just go back to looking at the gross grotesque crass pics some of us have more respect for ourselves than plastering all ones genitals over the internet so i stay on my high horse and proud i am too to be here You have a very blinkered view of life, you need to take off those rose tinted glasses, or are they surgically attached to your face? "

no nothing wrong with my sight and not got a rose tinted view of life either or is it blinkered i just don't like tacky genital pics,my genitals remain private only to be seen by those i play with,not for the whole world to gawp at,that does not make me have a blinkered view of life,i'm me i have many many flaws but wanting to flash my pussy to any tom/dick is not one of them thank god

"I like the less is more approach "

Not when it comes to using emojis you don't

"I like the less is more approach

Not when it comes to using emojis you don't "

some people like tacky others don't simples

I've got both so any meets no what they are getting

"I've got both so any meets no what they are getting "
good for you, but i prefer a little mystery

Well it's better looking than my face so why the Fuck not?

Its an interesting subject. We have both but we find we get most fabs on the pics showing the least graphic stuff but we like to mix our pics up a bit anyway and do something different in many of them and people seem to like that

my cocks gorgeous..end of...

the rest me..unflattering lol

Not sure a cock shot is ideal material to induce the opposite sex xx

I love pussy shots..

I love licking pussy

as I love it, I quite lick seeing a pussy I'd intend to lick..

I'll often say something like

"phoar..that'd be licked!"

I suppose also as I like my close in photography(in general terms not just sex), I love seen each womans unique pussy design..the different types, the folds,the clit. etc etc..

its a reason I hate big bushy fannies

"Not sure a cock shot is ideal material to induce the opposite sex xx"

worked for me many times...so yes..it does..for some

"my cocks gorgeous..end of...

the rest me..unflattering lol"

Ah but people only like beautiful people with beautiful faces. So what if other bits of them are beautiful? That isn't acceptable apparently.

Sure there's other materials to show before the presentation is all I'm saying

Southampton

I've just taken some new pics, one does include pussy shot but I am in crotchless knickers (does this offend)?

"Sure there's other materials to show before the presentation is all I'm saying "

Some of us can't rely on our looks so i prefer to entice with what they are really interested in. Shoot me.

"my cocks gorgeous..end of...

the rest me..unflattering lol

Ah but people only like beautiful people with beautiful faces. So what if other bits of them are beautiful? That isn't acceptable apparently."

a lot of people(especially on the forums) will say they have to be attracted to someone, i.e, face.

There are many that would meet as long as you fill their sexual requirement...and sometimes that wont include being handsome or beautiful.It's a basic fact. as long as they enjoy I've no issue really...if it makes me some kind of bedhopper/easy/nostandards type..so be it lol

personality is another one..some dont care if the person is a great laugh..intelligent etc..its just the pure basic sex...and I'd hardly think absolutely everyone has needed 100% physical/mental attraction with everyone theyve met.

Sex isn't my total motivation if I'm not attracted to the whole package no point to any of it

"I've just taken some new pics, one does include pussy shot but I am in crotchless knickers (does this offend)? "

you need a better camera lol..so yes..I'm offended.Shame cos there are some very tasty pics!

"Sure there's other materials to show before the presentation is all I'm saying

Some of us can't rely on our looks so i prefer to entice with what they are really interested in. Shoot me."

If I didn't show my boobs, I doubt I'd get anyone wanting to meet me.

I use my best assets, or the ones I know will attract men on here.

Some of us can't rely on our looks so i prefer to entice with what they are really interested in. Shoot me."

shoot spunk over ya ffs lol x

Yeah but you've only changed the profile photo since this thread. It's usually your arse. I'd imagine there are very few people where literally all they have going for them is their hole.

[Removed by poster at 06/02/16 21:51:58]

"I've got both so any meets no what they are getting good for you, but i prefer a little mystery "

Yes I do find them good for me!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Some people like them, some people don't.

I fall into the Don't category.

But this does not make me narrow minded, offended or any other insult people have thrown at the OP.

It's just a personal preference.

Some of us can't rely on our looks so i prefer to entice with what they are really interested in. Shoot me.

Yeah but you've only changed the profile photo since this thread. It's usually your arse. I'd imagine there are very few people where literally all they have going for them is their hole. "

I'm not sure what your point is?

My best asset (Mr) is my cock so if I didnt show this there wouldnt be any pics of me on here haha.

Mrs could get away with showing virtually nothing as she has lots of sexy lingerie etc.

Yeah but you've only changed the profile photo since this thread. It's usually your arse. I'd imagine there are very few people where literally all they have going for them is their hole.

I'm not sure what your point is?"

Neither am I tbh, you just sounded somewhat bitter. You know you have a good body so I don't know why you'd suggest you couldn't rely on your looks to entice people.

im just getting ready to post some pussy shots...not here of course..and she's an actual pussy

Everyone is beautiful to someone

Southampton

"I've just taken some new pics, one does include pussy shot but I am in crotchless knickers (does this offend)?

you need a better camera lol..so yes..I'm offended.Shame cos there are some very tasty pics!"

I haven't put the new pics public and some are transferred from our single profiles so that's probably why they aren't good

"Does nowt for me, but maybe if mine was more photogenic I would "

I'd like to verify thar pussyphotogenicisability

I'm not sure what your point is?"

Love it

Neither am I tbh, you just sounded somewhat bitter. You know you have a good body so I don't know why you'd suggest you couldn't rely on your looks to entice people. "

I'm not bitter. I just don't like the way people like to sound superior about what they don't show in their profile.

I am a few stone and a whole years membership to a gym away from having a good body and i could never rely on my face to attract people so yeah. Maybe i am a bit bitter that i can't use my looks..i have to rely on other bits of my body that are much better than my face. Believe me. I'd rather have something that i didn't have to take my clothes off for others to appreciate me.

"Some people like them, some people don't.

But this does not make me narrow minded, offended or any other insult people have thrown at the OP.

It's just a personal preference."

I haven't seen any insults thrown at the OP but I have seen those who don't like pussy/cock pics on this thread say that those who have them have no morals and no respect for themselves amongst other insults.

Neither am I tbh, you just sounded somewhat bitter. You know you have a good body so I don't know why you'd suggest you couldn't rely on your looks to entice people.

I'm not bitter. I just don't like the way people like to sound superior about what they don't show in their profile.

I am a few stone and a whole years membership to a gym away from having a good body and i could never rely on my face to attract people so yeah. Maybe i am a bit bitter that i can't use my looks..i have to rely on other bits of my body that are much better than my face. Believe me. I'd rather have something that i didn't have to take my clothes off for others to appreciate me."

Same here , the only difference is that I'd rather not have something other than taking my clothes off to be appreciated

"Some people like them, some people don't.

It's just a personal preference.

I haven't seen any insults thrown at the OP but I have seen those who don't like pussy/cock pics on this thread say that those who have them have no morals and no respect for themselves amongst other insults."

That's how I see it too

Grantham

"I haven't seen any insults thrown at the OP but I have seen those who don't like pussy/cock pics on this thread say that those who have them have no morals and no respect for themselves amongst other insults."

That's not right too.

Tacky "filthy" and close up..love it...and if there is a bit of a brain upstairs...wonderful !

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

There are plenty images I wish I hadn't seen but I'd never insult because of them. I'm sure everyone of us has been looked at by someone on here and they've thought 'god no.'

It's real people. Real bodies. It's reality.

It never ceases to amaze me the way a group of consenting adults suddenly becomes a playground of insults and nitpicking

Difference is what makes life intereating. In general it should be respected.

Threads like these illustrate beautifully, how ugliness lies within the personality. Not in the flesh.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

It's a sex site yes but I don't just want a cock or pussy, I want someone interesting attached to it

Yeah but you've only changed the profile photo since this thread. It's usually yoiur arse. I'd imagine there are very few people where literally all they have going for them is their hole.

I am a few stone and a whole years membership to a gym away from having a good body and i could never rely on my face to attract people so yeah. Maybe i am a bit bitter that i can't use my looks..i have to rely on other bits of my body that are much better than my face. Believe me. I'd rather have something that i didn't have to take my clothes off for others to appreciate me."

theirs nothing wrong with your face you are beautiful and your bodies pretty hot to nothing wrong with showing it off ,just because some prefer intrigue doesn't make them right and you wrong and swinging can hardly be described as a moral thing or even a classy thing ,sexy or arousing maybe are descriptive words

...as long as there's a sky remote to give it scale lol

By *indy SometimesTV/TS  over a year ago

BoxHill

"I am quite happy with my cock and my body so i have no issues with displaying it.

It is not a question of " no issues displaying it", its a question of do people really want to see it"

Some do, some don't!

If you don't like to see these sort of pics, don't look, simples!

Bear in mind also that your tastes are your own, the same with your morals. We are all different, thank god otherwise there would be little point in us being on here!

A bit of everything, you gotta have something for everyone

"We all like different things. Skip by something that doesn't appeal and enjoy what does ??

Exactly what I was going to say! You can't ever make everyone happy, so if people don't like it then they can skip past it!

Some people dont get it; if you open up a profile and a pic is there, how can you skip it, you have just seen it."

Yeah, you've already seen it, but you don't have to like it and you don't have to comment on it. Just move on to something you do like!

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple  over a year ago

nr chester

Mmm Mrs cmy accidentally wanders into the thread and quickly exit's dragging her morals and self respect behind her

By *vsnikkiTV/TS  over a year ago

Limavady

"I agree OP ....

Some folk have no morals

"

But not having decorum is my best feature!

"Mmm Mrs cmy accidentally wanders into the thread and quickly exit's dragging her morals and self respect behind her "

Lol, don't, great pics

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple  over a year ago

nr chester

"Mmm Mrs cmy accidentally wanders into the thread and quickly exit's dragging her morals and self respect behind her

Lol, don't, great pics "

. Lol, why thankyou, and yours too, Mrs cmy

Limavady

Probably not pc to say it but my favourite pics are of ladies with cum facials

"Probably not pc to say it but my favourite pics are of ladies with cum facials"

Yep , with you on that

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

"Probably not pc to say it but my favourite pics are of ladies with cum facials

Yep , with you on that "

I would have to second that.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Hmmmm I have to be in mood for cum facials

Limavady

"Hmmmm I have to be in mood for cum facials "

So do I. Luckily if I'm awake, then I'm in the mood!

"Hmmmm I have to be in mood for cum facials

So do I. Luckily if I'm awake, then I'm in the mood!"

Sabrina doesn't even have to be awake

By *hatHappensNextCouple  over a year ago

Essex, near basildon

Ours tend to be less full on but some are probably a little too explicit, need to take some more me thinks. Will get hubby to get the camera out!

look if you like to hang your genitals out for all the world to see then i'm happy for whoever does it,but i almost feel sorry for the individual who thinks their cock/pussy is their best feature,we know its a sex/swingers site but i like the mysterious approach we all have genitals, i just don't want every person on fab seeing them,you can be sexy without the graphic stuff as that comes in the privacy of whoever i play with, and i never meet a man who sends me dick pics, because i think they are probably dicks in real life too without imagination

Personally we like to see both the graphic photos and the tasteful arty ones.

Of course it also depends on who is in them. Without being cruel there is no amount of clever lighting or tasteful poses will make some folks attractive.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Personally we like to see both the graphic photos and the tasteful arty ones.

"

Exatly this. We put pics up for attraction and to portray ourselves in a way we like our profile to be viewed, however, we're definitely not shy in showing a lot more. If we want to attract for a short notice meet for example we sometimes put up a few risqué pics for a short while along with a meet and a few status updates, definitely assists while we use the search funtion. Use your pics as you see fit we say, graphic works for some.

"look if you like to hang your genitals out for all the world to see then i'm happy for whoever does it,but i almost feel sorry for the individual who thinks their cock/pussy is their best feature,we know its a sex/swingers site but i like the mysterious approach we all have genitals, i just don't want every person on fab seeing them,you can be sexy without the graphic stuff as that comes in the privacy of whoever i play with, and i never meet a man who sends me dick pics, because i think they are probably dicks in real life too without imagination "

I guess you can't get much more mysterious than having no pics at all on display

Southampton

One unsavoury pic in public now lol

"look if you like to hang your genitals out for all the world to see then i'm happy for whoever does it,but i almost feel sorry for the individual who thinks their cock/pussy is their best feature,we know its a sex/swingers site but i like the mysterious approach we all have genitals, i just don't want every person on fab seeing them,you can be sexy without the graphic stuff as that comes in the privacy of whoever i play with, and i never meet a man who sends me dick pics, because i think they are probably dicks in real life too without imagination

I guess you can't get much more mysterious than having no pics at all on display "

lol

For me personally less is more but more graphic pics don't bother me either. At the end of the day it takes all sorts to make a world and if everyone agreed with everyone else would be very boring!

Grantham

"look if you like to hang your genitals out for all the world to see then i'm happy for whoever does it,but i almost feel sorry for the individual who thinks their cock/pussy is their best feature,we know its a sex/swingers site but i like the mysterious approach we all have genitals, i just don't want every person on fab seeing them,you can be sexy without the graphic stuff as that comes in the privacy of whoever i play with, and i never meet a man who sends me dick pics, because i think they are probably dicks in real life too without imagination "

I agree

"look if you like to hang your genitals out for all the world to see then i'm happy for whoever does it,but i almost feel sorry for the individual who thinks their cock/pussy is their best feature,we know its a sex/swingers site but i like the mysterious approach we all have genitals, i just don't want every person on fab seeing them,you can be sexy without the graphic stuff as that comes in the privacy of whoever i play with, and i never meet a man who sends me dick pics, because i think they are probably dicks in real life too without imagination

I guess you can't get much more mysterious than having no pics at all on display

lol"

too bloody right i don't want my never regions displayed like some butcher shop thanks, and i have face pics in private gallery,i do very nicely thanks without the need to display my genitals to every tom/dick and the dog

Well said! Looking at something resembling roadkill isn't going to be appealing! Seen plenty of status asking women to stop uploading those pics so I know as much as those who like them, there are a lot who don't. Also once they're used as a profile pic, you have no choice in looking! . Also I know what a dick looks like so I prefer to see pics of the guys body and face.

Not brown nosing just sending a compliment... After seeing what I can of your face , I wouldn't of thought you'd have any issue finding a guy. You have a good body too. Definitely yummy all over. There are a lot worse around. If I were a lesbian, I'd date you! . Very tasteful classy pics!

By *inky.DiWoman  over a year ago

Leicestershire

After all said and done and only In my opinion it's horses for courses.....

If you don't like what you see you simply move along until you see something that catches your eye..... as long as it doesn't poke your eye out! Hahaa

"One unsavoury pic in public now lol "

Yes, please put those camouflage trousers back in private

As with everything on here and in life...each to their own. Don't like it...move on.

Personally I've seen some very nice open leg shots...

and then seen the full body that goes with it

Southampton

"One unsavoury pic in public now lol

Yes, please put those camouflage trousers back in private "

Oh well I meant my crotchless knickers pic but wish granted.

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

lol too bloody right i don't want my never regions displayed like some butcher shop thanks, and i have face pics in private gallery,i do very nicely thanks without the need to display my genitals to every tom/dick and the dog "

I'm loving this thread. For lots of reasons

we prefer full body shots , just nice to see the whole package

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

If it's not a view that you could find when inspecting cavity wall insulation, then it's not for us.

"OP has a very valid point. I'm guilty of lots of cock shots but i have some full body ones too"

And a very cock you have!!

my most fabbed pic is an open legs shot (and my body), not far behind it is a pic of my pussy and pussy lips.

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

I Just Love Opening My Legs for the Camera..

By *ntnCleoCouple  over a year ago

Dortmund (Germany) might travel!

Well the pics do help you screen potential candidates!

For us, attitude is the most important thing. Wanting single guys they need to understand that they have to respect our boundaries.

After that they have to have a handsome face.

Next comes the hot body.

Finally it's the cock.

But with so many guys out there we look for all four. (:

Now when I'm looking I can quickly screen - if there is a name like "hugecock" or "fuckyounow" then I skip straight past them. It may be what someone else is looking for but they are unlikely to have the right attitude for us. Likewise - only cock pics suggests the same thing ; not much else going on for us (unless it is a truly exceptional cock!) so helps us screen.

So yes, a profile that relies solely on a cock isn't likely to attract our attention. But I guess there are others out there who rank priorities differently...

Personally I feel the cock and pussy shots make this site I mean some people on here are professionals and don't want there faces on show and even a tattoo in body shots could be incriminating so but that doesn't mean you should have a variety of pics in your private and friend photos it depends how comfortable you are in what you post. I also feel people judge to much on aesthetics for example someone messaged me saying they liked my cock then asked for a face pic I sent thus face pic only to not get a reply back so it's all down to how you approach this site

"I am quite happy with my cock and my body so i have no issues with displaying it. "

And so you should be - it looks delicious!

By *hatMan69Man  over a year ago

Denver

All I have is cock shots! haha

Southampton

We are hoping to take some new naughty pics next week

yes me to xx

Southampton

I am much more of the erotic side of things, a glimpse, a tease or is it just me ! ?yes me to xx"

Do all men like this.? I prefer to see men's pics that are more erotic

Limavady

Nearly at 175.

I prefer the photos of dripping cum and multi penetration

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

Sexiest picture of a man is a full frontal nude showing face, body and a nice cock. Sorry, I do love cock. I understand some blokes don't want the face shot to be in there so next sexiest picture is full frontal without the face (or face blurred). Third sexiest pic (for me at least) is a full back shot with bum ! The LEAST sexy pic is a close up of a cock (yawn!).

I love the teasing shots of a woman but also like seeing a full naked shot too, not so keen on the gaping shots though bit to much info sometimes.

» Add a new message to this topic