FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > I'm a fat guy and...

I'm a fat guy and...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm loosing some weight. But in the meantime I'd like to put some more photos on my profile.

Should I go for it, let it all hang out and get snapping. Or should I try to hide it?

Any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

"I'm loosing some weight. But in the meantime I'd like to put some more photos on my profile.

Should I go for it, let it all hang out and get snapping. Or should I try to hide it?

Any advice? "

I think you should try to take shots which show you in a good light - with flattering clothes etc..maybe a suit?

I guess, it would be good to have some more clear and totally honest pics which you could pm to people if they show interest....always best to be upfront and honest..

By *abphilMan  over a year ago

sheffield

I'm fat too!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fat and proud.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Do you not like the people who like fat people?

[Removed by poster at 02/02/16 19:31:05]

"I'm loosing some weight. But in the meantime I'd like to put some more photos on my profile.

Any advice? "

OK, so am gonna be honest and hope you take it constructively rather than negatively.

The pic you have up at the minute does you no favours at all - it just shows your belly and what looks to be a sore on your pubic fat

Fat guys can look good - so try a few pics and ideas out. Get a friend to help if you're finding it difficult.

I'm a dobber and if I can make myself look appealing, am sure you can too

Any advice?

I think you should try to take shots which show you in a good light - with flattering clothes etc..maybe a suit?

I guess, it would be good to have some more clear and totally honest pics which you could pm to people if they show interest....always best to be upfront and honest.."

Great advise from a few folk there.

What do you consider your best feature?

If you have gorgeous eyes, a or a cute bum then you could focus on those things as well. Everyone is attracted to different things. Me, I'm a sucker for eyes...flutter some baby blues with thick black eyelashes at me and I'm putty!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Any advice? "

Take lots of photos and choose the very best ones - make sure the background is neutral, the lighting good and effective and the photos are in focus. Take photos of all parts of your body and try mirrors and shadow and strong lighting, b&w, colour etc. Try naked, partially clothed and with clothes on, casual and smart. Face pics - smile! You can do a lot better than what you have up at the moment.

I'm a fat bloke and say so in my profile (curvy!)

Try taking 'true' pics but make the most of them. As others have said perhaps wear a suit?

I use the old 'shirt hiding love handles' trick

Everyone tries to make themselves look flattering so don't be deceptive but make the most out of what you have

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you everyone - some really good advice there. Will have to think about how best to tackle it!

» Add a new message to this topic