FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > For the guys...

For the guys...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olarfox OP   Man  over a year ago

North Cambs

Other guys on here, particularly the straight ones.

Are you put off by the idea of meeting couples where the man is bisexual or bi-curious?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, cos he could watch as I was having fun with his wife

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"Other guys on here, particularly the straight ones.

Are you put off by the idea of meeting couples where the man is bisexual or bi-curious?"

No - as long as it is clear from the very outset that he only plays totally straight with us.

I'd say I am a bit yea,

North Cambs

Are you put off by the idea of meeting couples where the man is bisexual or bi-curious?

No - as long as it is clear from the very outset that he only plays totally straight with us. "

This is precisely how I feel

North Cambs

"I'd say I am a bit yea, "

Why, if you don't mind me asking?

I'd establish the boundaries but overall.not a.problem

"I'd say I am a bit yea,

Why, if you don't mind me asking?"

I'm not sure really I've never met a bi couple but I don't think I would bother

By *untimes aheadMan  over a year ago

Darwen

Don't see why it should bother you as long as you've clearly told them your straight.

By *r ManxMan  over a year ago

NeverWhere

Not sure, maybe as long as their are boundaries and no attempt to change them

We met a couple in townhouse turned out he was bi, guess what he didn't try to bum me or suck me off, shock horror a bi guy who doesn't want every mans cock who would believe it

lol are there any straight guys on here

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"lol are there any straight guys on here "

yep

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"We met a couple in townhouse turned out he was bi, guess what he didn't try to bum me or suck me off, shock horror a bi guy who doesn't want every mans cock who would believe it"

My view. Provided we all set our boundaries beforehand and they're not specifically looking for bi guy fun, then we can all enjoy ourselves. Most guys prefer N anyway lol.

B

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Am I bovver'd?

"We met a couple in townhouse turned out he was bi, guess what he didn't try to bum me or suck me off, shock horror a bi guy who doesn't want every mans cock who would believe it

My view. Provided we all set our boundaries beforehand and they're not specifically looking for bi guy fun, then we can all enjoy ourselves. Most guys prefer N anyway lol.

B"

I am only looking to meet/play with Women as I have no sexual interest in Men,

I have previously said on here I wouldn't meet a couple if the male was Bi as I think it would play on my mind and I would be more open to meet the couple in a club

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

No why should I be. Dick

North Cambs

"We met a couple in townhouse turned out he was bi, guess what he didn't try to bum me or suck me off, shock horror a bi guy who doesn't want every mans cock who would believe it"

I'm amazed that so many straight guys just assume that a bi guy would inevitably make a play for them...especially if they had already made it clear that they weren't up for that

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

I prefer to meet single women or the woman from the couple alone. I have met mmf but he was straight so there was no expectations that we would 'engage' in any way.

id say at least 50% of straight guys on here are bi anyway maybe more....a lot more

North Cambs

"id say at least 50% of straight guys on here are bi anyway maybe more....a lot more "

On what do you base that assumption?

its not an assumption its well know lol ask any bi couple bi guy or trans/tv's

North Cambs

"its not an assumption its well know lol ask any bi couple bi guy or trans/tv's"

None of the above can know what the percentage is, as none of them will be contacted by 50% of the straight male population on here. All they will know is that a good percentage (perhaps 50%) of those that do contact them actually claim to be straight. Your reasoning does not hold up.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Are you put off by the idea of meeting couples where the man is bisexual or bi-curious?"

Yes, definitely.

North Cambs

Yes, definitely. "

Why Steve?

I don't really meet couples but if I did I'm fairly certain it wouldn't bother me.

North Cambs

"I don't really meet couples but if I did I'm fairly certain it wouldn't bother me."

I thought you hadn't met anyone yet

"I don't really meet couples but if I did I'm fairly certain it wouldn't bother me.

I thought you hadn't met anyone yet "

?

North Cambs

"I don't really meet couples but if I did I'm fairly certain it wouldn't bother me.

I thought you hadn't met anyone yet

?"

Only because I thought you had mentioned it before and you don't have verifications on your profile - no offence meant...it was meant in jest

Brighton - even Hove!

Yes, definitely.

Why Steve?"

I might not want sex with him - just his wife or gf so it would be socially awkward and embarrassing. It's a mistake to think that all bisexual men fancy every man they see naked. With me at least, the men have to be so really my type. With so much choice, I can afford to be as picky as hell and I am. Besides which, I can and often do, have sex with m/f couples and don't touch the guy at all.

"id say at least 50% of straight guys on here are bi anyway maybe more....a lot more

On what do you base that assumption?"

Well we certainly get more messages from guys whose profiles states straight, than we do from bi guys. Around 70/30 i'd say.

North Cambs

Yes, definitely.

Why Steve?

I might not want sex with him - just his wife or gf so it would be socially awkward and embarrassing. It's a mistake to think that all bisexual men fancy every man they see naked. With me at least, the men have to be so really my type. With so much choice, I can afford to be as picky as hell and I am. Besides which, I can and often do, have sex with m/f couples and don't touch the guy at all. "

I'm confused by that as an answer tho the question posed in the thread. As a bisexual man you obviously would be happy to meet with some couples where the man were also bisexual, wouldn't you? I'm thinking particularly if you were attracted to both him and his partner...

North Cambs

"id say at least 50% of straight guys on here are bi anyway maybe more....a lot more

Well we certainly get more messages from guys whose profiles states straight, than we do from bi guys. Around 70/30 i'd say."

No disrespect to you, but is it not likely that a proportion of those will likely be guys who are just trying to get a meet with anyone, regardless of their sexuality?

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

I would feel very uncomfortable and uneasy no matter what boundaries have been set in advance.

I am in no way under the misconception that they will fancy me etc.

Also I would feel that way infront of a straight man too (how many straight men on here have veri's from other men... )

Brighton - even Hove!

Yes, definitely.

Why Steve?

I might not want sex with him - just his wife or gf so it would be socially awkward and embarrassing. It's a mistake to think that all bisexual men fancy every man they see naked. With me at least, the men have to be so really my type. With so much choice, I can afford to be as picky as hell and I am. Besides which, I can and often do, have sex with m/f couples and don't touch the guy at all.

I'm confused by that as an answer tho the question posed in the thread. As a bisexual man you obviously would be happy to meet with some couples where the man were also bisexual, wouldn't you? I'm thinking particularly if you were attracted to both him and his partner..."

You asked "....

Are you put off by the idea of meeting couples where the man is bisexual or bi-curious?..."

You made no mention of whether or not the guy fancied the guy......so I said yes I am put off as I might not want sex with him. Obviously if I were attracted to both him and her, then I'd leap in.

"

Well we certainly get more messages from guys whose profiles states straight, than we do from bi guys. Around 70/30 i'd say.

No disrespect to you, but is it not likely that a proportion of those will likely be guys who are just trying to get a meet with anyone, regardless of their sexuality?"

Erm, not sure what to say about that, but who would come on a swingers site, if they had no idea what types of meet they would be looking for in the first place?

By *r ManxMan  over a year ago

NeverWhere

"We met a couple in townhouse turned out he was bi, guess what he didn't try to bum me or suck me off, shock horror a bi guy who doesn't want every mans cock who would believe it

I'm amazed that so many straight guys just assume that a bi guy would inevitably make a play for them...especially if they had already made it clear that they weren't up for that "

Unfortunately with any walk of life their are people who spoil it for others and can't be trusted. I have met predatory gay males when working and I wouldn't want to meet one at a meet

No - as long as it is clear from the very outset that he only plays totally straight with us. "

agreed so long as you're clear at the start

North Cambs

"

No disrespect to you, but is it not likely that a proportion of those will likely be guys who are just trying to get a meet with anyone, regardless of their sexuality?

Erm, not sure what to say about that, but who would come on a swingers site, if they had no idea what types of meet they would be looking for in the first place?

"

I actually believe quite a number approach couples where the male is bi, just hoping that if they can get a look in then it might be possible to meet without having to do anything with the male of the couple...perhaps I am wrong though..

By *rben112Man  over a year ago

worcester

Not at all

Brighton - even Hove!

Pre meet conversations, boundaries and ground rules will sort any concerns out from all parties point of view.

As the bi male half of a couple i can honestly say that after trying it out, we wouldn't meet anymore straight men for a 3 some. It ruins the fun worrying about what is and isn't ok to do.

North Cambs

"As the bi male half of a couple i can honestly say that after trying it out, we wouldn't meet anymore straight men for a 3 some. It ruins the fun worrying about what is and isn't ok to do."

Now that I can understand, especially given the response by some of the guys to this thread

By *rben112Man  over a year ago

worcester

Until I'm in that situation with a bi couple, I can honestly say I don't know how far I would go.

North Cambs

"Until I'm in that situation with a bi couple, I can honestly say I don't know how far I would go. "

I don't think I would be happy to receive any direct attention from the male, however, I am absolutely certain that I would not be uncomfortable in his presence or close proximity while sharing his female partner for example. Dp or dvp would not bother me in the least, in the dame way that I am comfortable with other straight guys in this situation. Whether he may or may not fancy me is immaterial...

No disrespect to you, but is it not likely that a proportion of those will likely be guys who are just trying to get a meet with anyone, regardless of their sexuality?"

so the fact they tell us they are bi but use straight as a profile don't mater ?? cause you think they will shag anything ?? no as I said ask any bi couple bi male or trans/tvs and they will tele you the same ..you ask the question then distort the answer ..

On what do you base that assumption?"

oh really and you believe just cos a guy says on his profile he's straight that he is straight,,lol

» Add a new message to this topic