FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cumming in sycronisity..

Cumming in sycronisity..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olarfox OP   Man  over a year ago

North Cambs

So, was just thinking earlier about a long lost girlfriend from back in the day. To this day I still think I had better sex with her than practically anybody since, this is largely because we seemed so in tune that we regularly managed to cum in unison when fucking/making love.

I have not experienced this with many others since. How many of you have experienced or regularly experience coming at exactly the same time as your partner when you are fucking?

Is there any better culmination to sex?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Was she an actress?

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

It's something very intense that I've only really experienced with one person. I think that's because I was emotionally open to them. My guards were down and I really felt able to let go.

It was pretty special.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is perfectly possible though i guess it is more common with long term partners as it takes time to synchronise. It was a regular thing for me with my last parter. Sometimes i had to squeeze off my pc muscles to hold back because of course as she got closer to orgasm, her cries of joy and the way she gripped my balls tended to urge me on but generally as she orgasmed i would let it blow..

I've only had that with one person- my ex.

I doubt I'd ever have that with someone from Fab.

Happens with Marc all the time. It has happened with others as well. I can cum multiple times and I find that when I do cum, I get pretty tight and wet and the squeezing often makes the guy I'm with cum.

I don't really see it as all that intense a scenario, though. But it is convenient.

-Courtney

By *idsAndyMan  over a year ago

Worcestershire

I often hold off cumming until she is for the last time, obviously it's much easier if you're not having full sex

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

We seem to have a pretty regular 2:1 ratio with orgasms through penantrative sex. Steph comes once and then we both come together a few minutes later when we're going for it.

She's almost conditioned to need at least two orgasms to be fully satisfied, so the second one is usually the most intense and that seems to drive me to orgasm

We seem too but because she has so many it's a calculated certainty during one of these I will cum !!

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Did that this morning

North Cambs

"Did that this morning "

With a guy or a girl Joe?

By *Iiss Exxe and Mr KCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

we have gotten pretty good at this together, but then we have had a while to practise!

North Cambs

"we have gotten pretty good at this together, but then we have had a while to practise!"

Yes, I reckon it is mainly only achieved when a couple really get to know what works for each other...especially when we are talking just one big orgasm each rather than multiple consecutive ones for the woman..

Without doubt climaxing together is awesome feeling, however in reality, its becoming rare and rarer these days. I think most men know how to control there pace and tend to try ensure that the women is pleasured first or at very least very close to same time - but in my own experiences men get a big buzz if they cum second and by time the female as recovered , they can go at it again

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

[Removed by poster at 02/02/16 15:05:04]

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Did that this morning

With a guy or a girl Joe?"

Sorry - with a woman.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"So, was just thinking earlier about a long lost girlfriend from back in the day. To this day I still think I had better sex with her than practically anybody since, this is largely because we seemed so in tune that we regularly managed to cum in unison when fucking/making love.

I have not experienced this with many others since. How many of you have experienced or regularly experience coming at exactly the same time as your partner when you are fucking?

Is there any better culmination to sex?"

Not in my view, it's my favourite thing, and luckily something I quite often do.

I have had instances where seeing the woman orgasm whilst I am fucking her has made me orgasm so it is not uncommon for me.

Oh i think i hear the sound of a big fat fake orgasm

By *izzyRascalWoman  over a year ago

North Hants

I absolutely love when this happens! The way both bodies tense around each other. It happened with my ex quite a few times and a couple of one timers. I get a satisfaction out of the man's satisfaction so it seems to amplify my own orgasm. Even better is is they can stay for a bit longer and cause multiple orgasms before then succumbing themselves

By *izzyRascalWoman  over a year ago

North Hants

[Removed by poster at 02/02/16 16:24:50]

By *oojCouple  over a year ago

Nr Exeter

oh yes we manage that one most times. xx

» Add a new message to this topic