FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Question for Couples....

Question for Couples....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All,

Something that's been on my mind for a while. What better way to get an answer than from the people who live it.

Quite simply: "How did you get into swinging.."

When I've been in relationships it's sometimes been a bit if a touchy subject to bring up the idea of sharing or swapping partners etc. So how did you guys get into this lifestyle? How did you suggest it to one another - was the initial reaction positive etc?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It was something we'd openly talked about from the beginning, but we didn't act upon it for 6 years as I ( mrs ) didn't feel confident enough in myself or my body as I'm a size 18. Dont know why I was worried haha

Amazing sex life, but only so much 2 people can do so thought why not give it a shot. Just wish we had more time to indulge

Both of us where very sexual individuals when we met and very open minded and adventurous and it was a trip to Amsterdam that started it all . Sex, drugs and rock and roll )

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"Amazing sex life, but only so much 2 people can do so thought why not give it a shot. Just wish we had more time to indulge "

We have perhaps a slightly different reason and that was that I wanted to explore intimacy with a man after becoming complete in myself physically (the clues to this are on our profile)

We'd been together for 15 years, and the thought of finishing with each other just so I could explore my newfound sexual desires was unthinkable. Instead we talked about it and decided to go back to swinging, which was something we had dabbled with in the past.

It has been good for both of us. We were suddenly thrust into this physical FF relationship and to be honest, we were a little lost sexually. Our first couple we met, the lady in that showed us one or three things and started us on a path of exploration that has seen both of us discover so much about what works for us.

"Hi All,

Something that's been on my mind for a while. What better way to get an answer than from the people who live it.

Quite simply: "How did you get into swinging.."

When I've been in relationships it's sometimes been a bit if a touchy subject to bring up the idea of sharing or swapping partners etc. So how did you guys get into this lifestyle? How did you suggest it to one another - was the initial reaction positive etc?"

We've enjoyed casual sex and non-monogamy since before we started seeing each other.

So we just carried on, and occasionally we do it together.

» Add a new message to this topic