FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sub/ dom protocols

Sub/ dom protocols

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So myself and a fb are interested in trying this and im doing a little reading. Ive also searched for threads but i cant find what im looking for.

My question is what are your protocols? Everything says you come up with these yourselves but im interested to see what other people like.

For example we have discussed not speaking unless i have permission... that sort of thing.

Thanks in advance x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Honestly I really have found it changes from partner to partner, find out what they want and enjoy. If you aren't sure just experiment but remember to be honest about what you dislike and don't be afraid to stop if things are making either party uncomfortable

"Honestly I really have found it changes from partner to partner, find out what they want and enjoy. If you aren't sure just experiment but remember to be honest about what you dislike and don't be afraid to stop if things are making either party uncomfortable"

Thanks im just looking for ideas really. We have been fb for a long a while now so i more than trust him and he me.x

By *adystephanieTV/TS  over a year ago

glos

"Honestly I really have found it changes from partner to partner, find out what they want and enjoy. If you aren't sure just experiment but remember to be honest about what you dislike and don't be afraid to stop if things are making either party uncomfortable"

Find out what they enjoy and make sure they do not get it, unless it's a reward for being uber obedient

That's a good place to start, I always enjoyed making a sub stay perfectly still and silent, no restraints, and teasing them. If the moved or made a sound the teasing stops and they get a punishment, then you start teasing again. Its a light way to get started but can be good fun

No such thing it varies from person to person depending on both parties limits desires and overall fantasy not forgetting how open they are to experimenting, I'd like to think no two doms are the same as much as no two subs are and trying to do things exactly the same as you have with a previous partner is at best generic and robotic at worst doomed to failure possibly even arrest!!!

The key is communication exploring each other's mind BEFORE you explore their body.

By *adenceWoman  over a year ago

North Lincolnshire

I'll Pm you xx

"No such thing it varies from person to person depending on both parties limits desires and overall fantasy not forgetting how open they are to experimenting, I'd like to think no two doms are the same as much as no two subs are and trying to do things exactly the same as you have with a previous partner is at best generic and robotic at worst doomed to failure possibly even arrest!!!

The key is communication exploring each other's mind BEFORE you explore their body."

I didnt mean a genric list that applies to everyone, as i said i wanted ideas. We have discussed silenece, no touching without permission. Calling him a different name etc

"I'll Pm you xx"
Thanks

You can have a position to be in when he arrives.

I'll pm some other things.

"So myself and a fb are interested in trying this and im doing a little reading. Ive also searched for threads but i cant find what im looking for.

My question is what are your protocols? Everything says you come up with these yourselves but im interested to see what other people like.

For example we have discussed not speaking unless i have permission... that sort of thing.

Thanks in advance x"

no matter how light you go in this field you need to have a safe word and when its spoken the game end there and then period NO well I wanted to do one more thing to you

I'd say the only absolute rule is to decide on a safe word before you do anything, and remember that BOTH of you can use it.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

play is play - if he isn't your dom and you aren't his sub, then play. If you have been buddies in the bedroom he'll know what you like so should know how to tease you, If he knows how to tease you then all he has to do is not give you what you want, or have you work a little harder for it

"You can have a position to be in when he arrives.

I'll pm some other things. "

Thanks

"So myself and a fb are interested in trying this and im doing a little reading. Ive also searched for threads but i cant find what im looking for.

Thanks in advance x no matter how light you go in this field you need to have a safe word and when its spoken the game end there and then period NO well I wanted to do one more thing to you "

See thats what i mean i never thought of that!

"play is play - if he isn't your dom and you aren't his sub, then play. If you have been buddies in the bedroom he'll know what you like so should know how to tease you, If he knows how to tease you then all he has to do is not give you what you want, or have you work a little harder for it "

We have discussed a few rules and chores to perform. For reward / punishment. Xx

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Exactly make d rules before u start n then u can add to them as u go along . Like position at ur feet n he has no permission to do things unless u comand him . U can make n change ur rules as u go along .

"Exactly make d rules before u start n then u can add to them as u go along . Like position at ur feet n he has no permission to do things unless u comand him . U can make n change ur rules as u go along . "

I like the way you thought i was the dom

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

U were doing all d talking. Lol just try it out but I've heard a proper sir will give a lady lots of pain n pleasure but he needs to know what's he doing . One lady told me her sir makes her cum like no one else n he's 70

By *piritsonfabCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Waiting to be acknowledged before speaking, asking permission to leave the room or use the bathroom, allowing him to order your food, not starting to eat before he does.... best of all do these in public but so that no one not kinky even notices. Then it's between the two of you and even more delicious.

Of course in a club or in private you can be far more overt.

I tend to find some things a little silly but they can get you into a good submissive headspace for play purposes

"Waiting to be acknowledged before speaking, asking permission to leave the room or use the bathroom, allowing him to order your food, not starting to eat before he does.... best of all do these in public but so that no one not kinky even notices. Then it's between the two of you and even more delicious.

Of course in a club or in private you can be far more overt.

I tend to find some things a little silly but they can get you into a good submissive headspace for play purposes "

Thanks for everyones advice it went very very well. Happy vara

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

Have you looked at slaves contracts online x? X

» Add a new message to this topic