FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How can I meet people

How can I meet people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How can I meet swingers without having to go clubs all the help would be appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How can I meet swingers without having to go clubs all the help would be appreciated "

Well, you message someone with a reasonable message and entice them into further communication.

In bushes...cars...public toilets...george micheals a fan of the latter i hear

"How can I meet swingers without having to go clubs all the help would be appreciated

Well, you message someone with a reasonable message and entice them into further communication."

Iv done exactly that but not having much luck and I don't know how else I can message people without being disrespectful which is the last thing I want to do

"In bushes...cars...public toilets...george micheals a fan of the latter i hear "

I had heard that Mr Michael has a cottage

"In bushes...cars...public toilets...george micheals a fan of the latter i hear "

I don't mind cars and bushes or a toilet but a reply from cpls and fems would help to try and find if they are interested

"How can I meet swingers without having to go clubs all the help would be appreciated

Well, you message someone with a reasonable message and entice them into further communication.

Iv done exactly that but not having much luck and I don't know how else I can message people without being disrespectful which is the last thing I want to do "

We have no idea about your messages as we cannot be party to them. Nor can anyone on here proffer you profile advice without a request to do so or we will face a ban.

"In bushes...cars...public toilets...george micheals a fan of the latter i hear

I don't mind cars and bushes or a toilet but a reply from cpls and fems would help to try and find if they are interested "

ok fella. Good luck

Are you asking for profile advice? If you are you have to say else we can't comment on that and we don't know what sort of messages you write either.

Iv done exactly that but not having much luck and I don't know how else I can message people without being disrespectful which is the last thing I want to do

We have no idea about your messages as we cannot be party to them. Nor can anyone on here proffer you profile advice without a request to do so or we will face a ban."

By all means Id love any advice that will make my profile more enticing to people I understand you won't want to be banned and i wouldn't like that to happen

"Are you asking for profile advice? If you are you have to say else we can't comment on that and we don't know what sort of messages you write either."

I'm asking for all the advice I can get right now weather it's profile advice or more anything will be appreciated but I wouldn't want to risk people getting banned on my account for helping

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Gizzashagyabitch" has been known to work....

I would, however, suggest looking in the meets section and attend a social.

Ok, now you say profile advice. Id lose all the ex-squaddie bits and the picture in your uniform. It sounds to me personally like your trying to use your military background as a way to get sex.

Write about your likes and dislikes etc, what sort of woman and couples you are looking for and what else you can offer them except 9 inches.

By *requent_FerryersCouple  over a year ago

Norwich to Great Yarmouth

Have you tried joining a chess club?

By luck and having patience

"Ok, now you say profile advice. Id lose all the ex-squaddie bits and the picture in your uniform. It sounds to me personally like your trying to use your military background as a way to get sex.

Write about your likes and dislikes etc, what sort of woman and couples you are looking for and what else you can offer them except 9 inches."

Okay thank you that really helps I understand how it may come across now I appreciate that advice

All you need is to open the door.

Get on the floor

Do the dinosaur

We have no idea about your messages as we cannot be party to them. Nor can anyone on here proffer you profile advice without a request to do so or we will face a ban.

By all means Id love any advice that will make my profile more enticing to people I understand you won't want to be banned and i wouldn't like that to happen "

1. Grammar and spell check - some people do care (others don't but why limit your appeal?)

2. Don't mention your 9 inch cock. You seem to be a bit too proud of it. Most people (again, not all) are more interested in personality.

3. Don't refer to "average joes." It makes you sound like you think you are special and willing to put other people down.

4. Entice people. Tell them why they should engage with you.

"Ok, now you say profile advice. Id lose all the ex-squaddie bits and the picture in your uniform. It sounds to me personally like your trying to use your military background as a way to get sex.

Write about your likes and dislikes etc, what sort of woman and couples you are looking for and what else you can offer them except 9 inches."

There is a peculiar tendency for ex-military personnel to use it as a label to attract women. There are women who like military people but from a personal point of view, it puts me right off. I could not care less if the profile stated they were an ex-milkman. It just makes me wonder why they thinks it defines them.

By all means Id love any advice that will make my profile more enticing to people I understand you won't want to be banned and i wouldn't like that to happen

1. Grammar and spell check - some people do care (others don't but why limit your appeal?)

2. Don't mention your 9 inch cock. You seem to be a bit too proud of it. Most people (again, not all) are more interested in personality.

3. Don't refer to "average joes." It makes you sound like you think you are special and willing to put other people down.

4. Entice people. Tell them why they should engage with you."

Okay thank you I have tweeked my profile and if you could read it and see if anything needs changing then all will be appreciated

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

""Gizzashagyabitch" has been known to work.... "

Yeah but you'd started the kissing already

To be honest, there is nothing in your profile that appeals.

However your arrogance is somewhat of a conversation killer (9" cock... Everyone else is "average Joe")

Plus I prefer guys who fly helicopters not struggle with a MBT.. lol

Brighton - even Hove!

There's a word in your profile which worries me.....asphyxiation

Brighton - even Hove!

""Gizzashagyabitch" has been known to work....

Yeah but you'd started the kissing already "

I'd whisper it in your ear.....

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

"There's a word in your profile which worries me.....asphyxiation "

gives me cause for concern too....The Oldham Asphyxiator

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

[Removed by poster at 01/02/16 21:12:31]

Write about your likes and dislikes etc, what sort of woman and couples you are looking for and what else you can offer them except 9 inches.

There is a peculiar tendency for ex-military personnel to use it as a label to attract women. There are women who like military people but from a personal point of view, it puts me right off. I could not care less if the profile stated they were an ex-milkman. It just makes me wonder why they thinks it defines them."

There certainly is yes, military personnel are extremely proud of the job they do and rightly so but using it to gain sex is not right in my opinion. Plus showing your uniform on a site like this can cause problems within the military should superior officers find out

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

You say it doesn't matter if people get back to you then next minute ask for a reply either way. Think you are going to have to accept on here that no reply equals no interest.

I'd loose the 100% genuine bit too. No one is going to say they are not genuine.

You've added more about what you are into which is great. It's your shop window - sell yourself!

"There's a word in your profile which worries me.....asphyxiation "

its a new craze Iv come across and read it heightens the overall sexual experience if controlled and done properly

4. Entice people. Tell them why they should engage with you.

Okay thank you I have tweeked my profile and if you could read it and see if anything needs changing then all will be appreciated "

Really, I gave you my opinion. I am not the be-all-and-end-all of profile advice. Everyone has their own opinion. But the first point I made (number 1 above) has been completely ignored.

I wish you luck, all the same.

Brighton - even Hove!

"There's a word in your profile which worries me.....asphyxiation

its a new craze Iv come across and read it heightens the overall sexual experience if controlled and done properly "

Oh, that's ok then.

"You say it doesn't matter if people get back to you then next minute ask for a reply either way. Think you are going to have to accept on here that no reply equals no interest.

I'd loose the 100% genuine bit too. No one is going to say they are not genuine.

You've added more about what you are into which is great. It's your shop window - sell yourself!"

Thank you I'll keep tweeking it to get it to sound just right

Brighton - even Hove!

its a new craze Iv come across and read it heightens the overall sexual experience if controlled and done properly

Oh, that's ok then."

But you can't do it properly because you've only just come across it....so it's extremely dangerous. You ought to know that surely?

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

"How can I meet swingers without having to go clubs all the help would be appreciated "

Why wouldn't you want to attend clubs? Like minded people in a safe controlled environment.

By *lanwoodMan  over a year ago

Alton

A meet at Saddleworth Moor? I don't think so!

Oh, that's ok then.

But you can't do it properly because you've only just come across it....so it's extremely dangerous. You ought to know that surely? "

OP, have you ever actually been strangled? It is rather odd to express it as a "like" if it just happens to be something you have read about.

threesomes mmf/ffm

Dogging

Outdoors

Anal (giving)

Oral (recieving/giving)

Being asphixiated

Don't hold your breath waiting for a reply

Brighton - even Hove!

"Likes:

threesomes mmf/ffm

Dogging

Outdoors

Anal (giving)

Oral (recieving/giving)

Being asphixiated

Don't hold your breath waiting for a reply "

I've spat me tea out!!!!

Oh, that's ok then.

But you can't do it properly because you've only just come across it....so it's extremely dangerous. You ought to know that surely?

OP, have you ever actually been strangled? It is rather odd to express it as a "like" if it just happens to be something you have read about. "

I have experienced it but Iv also read about it too

Actually, I (Polly) think you are getting further away from "desirable" with each inane answer.

I think I would just replace the batteries in my wand and make do with that. You are far too confused to be safe!

"Actually, I (Polly) think you are getting further away from "desirable" with each inane answer.

I think I would just replace the batteries in my wand and make do with that. You are far too confused to be safe!"

Hence why I'm asking for advice so instead of being so negative a little help won't go a miss I have changed things that people have mentioned what was wrong so if you have anything different that you think needs working on then please say it would be appreciated

Why wouldn't you want to attend clubs? Like minded people in a safe controlled environment.

"

Honestly I don't really know why, I'm not saying I wouldn't give it a try to be honest

zoos have a few hope that helps

There is a peculiar tendency for ex-military personnel to use it as a label to attract women. There are women who like military people but from a personal point of view, it puts me right off. I could not care less if the profile stated they were an ex-milkman. It just makes me wonder why they thinks it defines them.

There certainly is yes, military personnel are extremely proud of the job they do and rightly so but using it to gain sex is not right in my opinion. Plus showing your uniform on a site like this can cause problems within the military should superior officers find out "

Iv listened to your advice and your points of view and Iv accepted it thank you

There certainly is yes, military personnel are extremely proud of the job they do and rightly so but using it to gain sex is not right in my opinion. Plus showing your uniform on a site like this can cause problems within the military should superior officers find out

Iv listened to your advice and your points of view and Iv accepted it thank you"

Yes I've seen that

Iv listened to your advice and your points of view and Iv accepted it thank you

Yes I've seen that "

Hopeful for a few more replies in the future

» Add a new message to this topic