FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Married men

Married men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *logger and Heels OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nr Peterborough

Would you play with a married man if their wife knows all about it, would you want to chat with her to know his not going behind her back??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What about married women....would you wanna chat to the hubby to make sure

Me? No. Not my thing as I'm straight.

Some will, some won't.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

If the wife has knowledge then yes,if she doesn't then no.

For me no, I don't play with married men permission or not. I want no part of playing with someone else's partner.

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"Would you play with a married man if their wife knows all about it, would you want to chat with her to know his not going behind her back?? "

I wouldn't play with married man regardless what permission he had, and thats after bad exp where female gave consent then went schizo

I wouldn't play unless she was involved.

"Me? No. Not my thing as I'm straight.

Some will, some won't. "

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"For me no, I don't play with married men permission or not. I want no part of playing with someone else's partner. "

^^^ this, for me. I only play with men who can make me feel slightly special, if only for a few hours. Nothing more offputting than a man who watches the clock, because he has to get back to his wife.

"For me no, I don't play with married men permission or not. I want no part of playing with someone else's partner.

^^^ this, for me. I only play with men who can make me feel slightly special, if only for a few hours. Nothing more offputting than a man who watches the clock, because he has to get back to his wife."

^^^ all this for me too

Married male or female with out other parent playing is asking for trouble I think

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple  over a year ago

North Manchester

"For me no, I don't play with married men permission or not. I want no part of playing with someone else's partner.

^^^ this, for me. I only play with men who can make me feel slightly special, if only for a few hours. Nothing more offputting than a man who watches the clock, because he has to get back to his wife."

Totally agree.

"Married male or female with out other parent playing is asking for trouble I think"

That's beyond kinky

As a married man who plays alone with full permission of the Mrs (she has her own profile on here too), I do find it very difficult to get replies, even though my profile is as honest as it can be, there are a number of single men who do meet behind their partners back but claim their partner is fully aware, that's why I always offer the option of speaking to my wife before even meeting for reassurance, she doesn't go mental over me meeting other women and encourages me to message more. I just lose the energy to chase sometimes.

We won't knowingly meet attached folk, but short of hiring a private investigator we have no choice but to take someone's word that they're really single.

"We won't knowingly meet attached folk, but short of hiring a private investigator we have no choice but to take someone's word that they're really single."

Meant to say, and we really can't be bothered with checking with wives 'who give their permission'. Not when there are far simpler ways to meet.

I've met married men playing both with or without "permission". I wouldn't seek to talk to their wife about whether they have permission or not, I'm not really interested.

I've never felt I wasn't the centre of their attention on the meet or that they were clock watching but I don't tend to do overnights and the like anyway.

"I've met married men playing both with or without "permission". I wouldn't seek to talk to their wife about whether they have permission or not, I'm not really interested.

I've never felt I wasn't the centre of their attention on the meet or that they were clock watching but I don't tend to do overnights and the like anyway. "

So should I remove that bit from my profile?

What they do is there concern. Married men or women.

We have both played alone and found unless the question is asked its no the concern of the other person. We know that there won't be an repercussions.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"Would you play with a married man if their wife knows all about it, would you want to chat with her to know his not going behind her back??

I wouldn't play with married man regardless what permission he had, and thats after bad exp where female gave consent then went schizo"

Yep, been there, bought the t-shirt

For five years, had been seeing him. I used to stay over at his home and him at mine. She knew me well and I her. There was nothing between me and her; just between me and him. We even went on short breaks together

But little did I know that the jealousy was slowly building up. Then one night she just exploded. I did the only thing I could do. 3 am, I got into my car and drove back home. I shouldn't have because I had had a few drinks earlier over dinner but there was no way I was going to wait for the morning after she started to rant and rave

"Married male or female with out other parent playing is asking for trouble I think

That's beyond kinky "

Even for Fab.......

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"Would you play with a married man if their wife knows all about it, would you want to chat with her to know his not going behind her back?? "

You'll never know if she was actually his wife though would you she could be his fb

"I've met married men playing both with or without "permission". I wouldn't seek to talk to their wife about whether they have permission or not, I'm not really interested.

I've never felt I wasn't the centre of their attention on the meet or that they were clock watching but I don't tend to do overnights and the like anyway.

So should I remove that bit from my profile?"

I don't know, I'd say maybe leave it on because some people do want to seek that reassurance. It will probably discourage those who don't want to meet married men (even with permission) but they'd be put off at the point you told them anyway.

I don't know, I'd say maybe leave it on because some people do want to seek that reassurance. It will probably discourage those who don't want to meet married men (even with permission) but they'd be put off at the point you told them anyway."

I took it off, but if anyone reads my Veris they will be able to tell how we do things in this house, it's probably not to everyone's liking, we did have a couples profile but only the wife was in demand, se we chose to set up singles and arrange our own meets that way.

I try to stay away from partnered men for two reasons only.

The first is, a few meets back, I was pouring a drink and a man said to me, " can you be quiet for five minutes, I need to talk to my girlfriend", that sort of thing pisses me off.

And then there's the fact that I wouldn't want to be hounded or 'outed' by anyone's partner.

I don't know, I'd say maybe leave it on because some people do want to seek that reassurance. It will probably discourage those who don't want to meet married men (even with permission) but they'd be put off at the point you told them anyway.

I took it off, but if anyone reads my Veris they will be able to tell how we do things in this house, it's probably not to everyone's liking, we did have a couples profile but only the wife was in demand, se we chose to set up singles and arrange our own meets that way."

As a married man, wife knows I'm on here, I too am finding it hard to get anywhere on here.

I sometimes wonder whether I should remove it from my profile as I feel that I'm getting punished for being honest, upfront and ultimately being judged.

No disrespect to some of the previous comments, but how do people know my situation and reasons for being on here, if they don't get in touch or reply to a message sent by a married man.

Excellent thread BTW.

"I try to stay away from partnered men for two reasons only.

The first is, a few meets back, I was pouring a drink and a man said to me, " can you be quiet for five minutes, I need to talk to my girlfriend", that sort of thing pisses me off.

And then there's the fact that I wouldn't want to be hounded or 'outed' by anyone's partner.

"

It is hard to do on the tv scene. Lot's of married men there including the trannies. I don't ask in the clubs at all but should a man mention it on a website or its on his profile, 'married but looking' or similar then it's a no go.

I don't ask or question that sort of thing if both parties are game then let the good times role, Although I found it weird with one married lady because she moaned about her husband a lot only met her once.

I have met attached guys with and without knowledge of their partners. I have no desire to speak to anyone's partner as I don't seek proof that they have permission. It's none of my business really. If they are lying/cheating it is on their conscience not mine.

If I've met the other half and it's all agreed that everyone's happy then yes...but I won't if they aren't honest about it..

[Removed by poster at 01/02/16 20:05:14]

Nope. I'm not interested in attached men. There's plenty of single ones.

[Removed by poster at 01/02/16 20:10:37]

When I play with people who are married where I don't know the spouse I always have coffee with them both first. It's a really good way to just check in with boundaries and any other potential problem areas.

By *et a roomCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"For me no, I don't play with married men permission or not. I want no part of playing with someone else's partner. "

I am pretty sure that's the definition of swinging but maybe someone will put me straight!

"I have met attached guys with and without knowledge of their partners. I have no desire to speak to anyone's partner as I don't seek proof that they have permission. It's none of my business really. If they are lying/cheating it is on their conscience not mine. "
totally agree this is a swinging site not a detective one lol x

» Add a new message to this topic