FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Wales

Wales

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm thinking of traveling for a holiday in Wales I'm a w/e mature man with a good sex drive is there plenty of single females and couples in Wales ? I'm looking to travel beginning of March for a week, I have seen a few profiles from the valleys with young lady's and couples wanting to meet a mature w/e man in the past on the site! Any info please,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are normally from wales but how can any one welsh person / couple answer for a whole nation ? Surely a search on fab is your best option ?

Maybe Post would be better in the Wales section.

"I'm thinking of traveling for a holiday in Wales I'm a w/e mature man with a good sex drive is there plenty of single females and couples in Wales ? I'm looking to travel beginning of March for a week, I have seen a few profiles from the valleys with young lady's and couples wanting to meet a mature w/e man in the past on the site! Any info please,"
the whole gambit of sexual perversion exists in wales and they have baaaaaaa baaaaa as well you can't lose ,ello ow r yew init

gawd....Wales is a big place too..

north south east west....he needs to be a bit more specific

"I'm thinking of traveling for a holiday in Wales I'm a w/e mature man with a good sex drive is there plenty of single females and couples in Wales ? I'm looking to travel beginning of March for a week, I have seen a few profiles from the valleys with young lady's and couples wanting to meet a mature w/e man in the past on the site! Any info please,the whole gambit of sexual perversion exists in wales and they have baaaaaaa baaaaa as well you can't lose ,ello ow r yew init "

oi I live in Wales ewe cheeky git

I was going to mention sheep, but thought it too low brow.

"I'm thinking of traveling for a holiday in Wales I'm a w/e mature man with a good sex drive is there plenty of single females and couples in Wales ? I'm looking to travel beginning of March for a week, I have seen a few profiles from the valleys with young lady's and couples wanting to meet a mature w/e man in the past on the site! Any info please,the whole gambit of sexual perversion exists in wales and they have baaaaaaa baaaaa as well you can't lose ,ello ow r yew init

oi I live in Wales ewe cheeky git "

god I would come to wales solely to visit your nature reserve ms fox

By *iforfun999Man  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

Yes, we do have single females and couples in Wales now. Apologies for the delay in getting them into the country, but no one was willing to reimburse the toll fee at the Severn Crossing and £6.60 (since 1st Jan 2016) is a lot to pay, for such a small country. However, we did a deal with Jones The Fish when he was returning from a cousin's wedding in Bristol last week and squeezed them into the back of his van on the way back.

So, we can not only offer you a selection of single ladies (the blonde one, the brunette or the one with a wig), plus a male & female couple or double male couple (both fully bisexual, according to the signed contracts), but we can do a nice fish & chip supper too, thanks to Jones The Fish!

Ok, tongue in cheek reply there, but seriously, OP, have you seen how large Wales is? Even in the rural far West of Wales, here in Pembrokeshire, there's plenty of single ladies, men, MF couples, MM couples, FF couples and TV/TS men/women of both transgender persuasions who are on fabswingers already, straight, bisexual, gay and even the time wasters and kinky members. LOL.

Wales awaits your visit, whichever part that might be.

Your profile says you're looking for Muslim, black and Indian women. You would be better off going to the cities, Cardiff, Swansea, Newport etc. If your plan is to visit the valleys or the small coastal parts you don't find many ethnicities there other than white welsh.

Theirs a welcome in the hillside baaaaa ba ello ow are ewe init

"Theirs a welcome in the hillside baaaaa ba ello ow are ewe init "

Do you know why we got the name sheep shaggers? It's because back in the day the penalty for having sex with an animal was less than theft of an animal so, when our welsh ancestors snuck across the border to steal the livestock from England, if caught they would say they were going to have sex with the animal not steal it. So as that was an English law it's actually english people that were animal fuckers, we just needed animals for food and clothing.

"Theirs a welcome in the hillside baaaaa ba ello ow are ewe init

Do you know why we got the name sheep shaggers? It's because back in the day the penalty for having sex with an animal was less than theft of an animal so, when our welsh ancestors snuck across the border to steal the livestock from England, if caught they would say they were going to have sex with the animal not steal it. So as that was an English law it's actually english people that were animal fuckers, we just needed animals for food and clothing. "

hehe awwww hey why do welsh sheep have two legs shorter than the others ?

Do you know why we got the name sheep shaggers? It's because back in the day the penalty for having sex with an animal was less than theft of an animal so, when our welsh ancestors snuck across the border to steal the livestock from England, if caught they would say they were going to have sex with the animal not steal it. So as that was an English law it's actually english people that were animal fuckers, we just needed animals for food and clothing. hehe awwww hey why do welsh sheep have two legs shorter than the others ? "

I don't know, do I look like a fucking sheppard!?

Do you know why we got the name sheep shaggers? It's because back in the day the penalty for having sex with an animal was less than theft of an animal so, when our welsh ancestors snuck across the border to steal the livestock from England, if caught they would say they were going to have sex with the animal not steal it. So as that was an English law it's actually english people that were animal fuckers, we just needed animals for food and clothing. hehe awwww hey why do welsh sheep have two legs shorter than the others ?

I don't know, do I look like a fucking sheppard!?"

you know a lot about sheep and you fuck a lot

By *obwithkiltMan  over a year ago

Belton

Do you know why we got the name sheep shaggers? It's because back in the day the penalty for having sex with an animal was less than theft of an animal so, when our welsh ancestors snuck across the border to steal the livestock from England, if caught they would say they were going to have sex with the animal not steal it. So as that was an English law it's actually english people that were animal fuckers, we just needed animals for food and clothing. hehe awwww hey why do welsh sheep have two legs shorter than the others ?

I don't know, do I look like a fucking sheppard!?"

"I'm thinking of traveling for a holiday in Wales I'm a w/e mature man with a good sex drive is there plenty of single females and couples in Wales ? I'm looking to travel beginning of March for a week, I have seen a few profiles from the valleys with young lady's and couples wanting to meet a mature w/e man in the past on the site! Any info please,"

Yea there are plenty of single women and couples around these parts OP maybe you could consider doing a search around the area you are wishing to go to and get chatting on here first? Good luck and don't forget your wellies and umbrella

I don't know, do I look like a fucking sheppard!? you know a lot about sheep and you fuck a lot "

I'd hardly say one shag in 15 months is a lot of fucking. Just quit with the shit jokes. Does my piss in.

I don't know, do I look like a fucking sheppard!? you know a lot about sheep and you fuck a lot

I'd hardly say one shag in 15 months is a lot of fucking. Just quit with the shit jokes. Does my piss in. "

"Yes, we do have single females and couples in Wales now. Apologies for the delay in getting them into the country, but no one was willing to reimburse the toll fee at the Severn Crossing and £6.60 (since 1st Jan 2016) is a lot to pay, for such a small country. However, we did a deal with Jones The Fish when he was returning from a cousin's wedding in Bristol last week and squeezed them into the back of his van on the way back.

So, we can not only offer you a selection of single ladies (the blonde one, the brunette or the one with a wig), plus a male & female couple or double male couple (both fully bisexual, according to the signed contracts), but we can do a nice fish & chip supper too, thanks to Jones The Fish!

Ok, tongue in cheek reply there, but seriously, OP, have you seen how large Wales is? Even in the rural far West of Wales, here in Pembrokeshire, there's plenty of single ladies, men, MF couples, MM couples, FF couples and TV/TS men/women of both transgender persuasions who are on fabswingers already, straight, bisexual, gay and even the time wasters and kinky members. LOL.

Wales awaits your visit, whichever part that might be. "

Noooo gone up again has it? Scandalous!!

By *iforfun999Man  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

"Yes, we do have single females and couples in Wales now. Apologies for the delay in getting them into the country, but no one was willing to reimburse the toll fee at the Severn Crossing and £6.60 (since 1st Jan 2016) is a lot to pay, for such a small country. However, we did a deal with Jones The Fish when he was returning from a cousin's wedding in Bristol last week and squeezed them into the back of his van on the way back.

Wales awaits your visit, whichever part that might be.

Noooo gone up again has it? Scandalous!!

"

Unfortunately, yes. It goes up on the 1st January every year and for the past several years, by 10p. They wait for us to go away for the Christmas and New Year's holidays, then sneak a price increase. Well, maybe not sneak, it's on the Severn Crossing website.

Seawitch check out my profile maybe we could make that number of shags plus one and tell each other good jokes ????

"Seawitch check out my profile maybe we could make that number of shags plus one and tell each other good jokes ????"
she likes an exceptional cock maybe that's why shes only had one in 15 months

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Seawitch check out my profile maybe we could make that number of shags plus one and tell each other good jokes ????she likes an exceptional cock maybe that's why shes only had one in 15 months "

She don't like you tho?

*there's

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"Init"? We're proud Welsh sheephaggers, not effing cockneys.

By *adystephanieTV/TS  over a year ago

glos

When I was I Moscow last year, I was asked if it was true that they shag sheep in Wales, I answered does Putin suck cock, they don't have a great sense of humour in Russia

"When I was I Moscow last year, I was asked if it was true that they shag sheep in Wales, I answered does Putin suck cock, they don't have a great sense of humour in Russia "

if you get invited for tea by two Russian gentlemen, take a Geiger Counter ......

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Do you know why we got the name sheep shaggers? It's because back in the day the penalty for having sex with an animal was less than theft of an animal so, when our welsh ancestors snuck across the border to steal the livestock from England, if caught they would say they were going to have sex with the animal not steal it. So as that was an English law it's actually english people that were animal fuckers, we just needed animals for food and clothing. "

He he , I had not heard that! Now filed away to retell. You learn something new every day.

I have only met one person who had been convicted of sheep shagging and he was English with an Irish surname!

By *adystephanieTV/TS  over a year ago

glos

"When I was I Moscow last year, I was asked if it was true that they shag sheep in Wales, I answered does Putin suck cock, they don't have a great sense of humour in Russia

if you get invited for tea by two Russian gentlemen, take a Geiger Counter ...... "

might not go back there for a while me thinks

» Add a new message to this topic