FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Are most of us looking for a fb/ fwb?

Are most of us looking for a fb/ fwb?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is it just me or is it that most of us nice people with nice personality not wanting to bed the whole fabsite, we much prefer a regular lover, fb, fwb, to connect with and have many naughty times,laughs and behave like adults. I am looking for a nice lady who is looking for the same,Yes its a swingers site and every needs are different. comments are welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We're nice and we don't want to fuck the whole site nor have a regular FB.

I like the fact u can have and make friends. I am part of a couple but married to another guy. So a regular mmf is always nice

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

As per my profile.....

"is it just me or is it that most of us nice people with nice personality not wanting to bed the whole fabsite, we much prefer a regular lover, fb, fwb, to connect with and have many naughty times,laughs and behave like adults. I am looking for a nice lady who is looking for the same,Yes its a swingers site and every needs are different. comments are welcome"

Slightly loaded question I think op - inferring that to be a 'nice person with a nice personality ' you have to be looking for a regular FB /FWB!

Speaking for myself- if one (pref about 3 or 4 actually ) comes along that's great - but I'm not 'hunting ' for them - and I know a lot of lovely people with lovely personalities who DO want to shag as much of the site (within their criteria) as they can get their hands on! Fair play to them! Vive la difference!

I don't want to shag the whole site but I definitely do not want a FB - and the guys I meet regularly are well aware of it. Doesn't mean I'm not nice and don't have a great personality though!

I'm perfectly nice with a lovely personality but don't want the hassle of a fwb/fb. I instead have a few select friends that i have fantastic nsa sex with when the planets are suitably aligned, and the occasional new partner too. I certainly won't be Fucking half the site anytime soon.

If I fancied the whole site I would fuck the whole site. I'm not looking for anyone in particular,I like someone or I don't. If it becomes regular, without them getting clingy or needy, that's fine by me.

By *ormalguy71Man  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

"I don't want to shag the whole site but I definitely do not want a FB - and the guys I meet regularly are well aware of it. Doesn't mean I'm not nice and don't have a great personality though! "

If you meet some men regular does that not make them a FWB?

All I can say is they are bloody lucky men lol x

A regular group of friends would be nice. I prefer to have sex with people I know a little.

Tunbridge Wells

I certainly do not want to fuck the entire site, and more to the point they don't want me either. It depends how you class a FWB, I would like someone whom I meet with from time to time to have some fun with, but not someone whom I would do everyday things with if that makes sense.

But as they say you never know whats round the corner and cupid may well pull back his bow lol

By *luffy_bunniesCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

Eh? Please don't assume what we want, which is neithe!

"We're nice and we don't want to fuck the whole site nor have a regular FB. "

This

We have one person who we class as a FWB. We know where they are and vice versa for short notice meets. A charming person who makes Mandy feel safe. They are not an arrive and fuck person, we chat, then play and then chat some more. We are trying to find someone specifically for me but that is a difficult task.

There's been quite a few posts in the past re FB/FWB's & it does appear that a lot of people are looking for them ~ for a variety of different reasons though.

I think some of your reasonings in your opening OP don't really go hand in hand, they're not exclusive.

"I don't want to shag the whole site but I definitely do not want a FB - and the guys I meet regularly are well aware of it. Doesn't mean I'm not nice and don't have a great personality though!

All I can say is they are bloody lucky men lol x"

Nope...simply men that I meet more than once for awesome NSA sex. Nothing else

Yes, finding a fuck buddy is the dream lol

I've been looking for a fwb for a while now. Think I'll just give up.

"I'm perfectly nice with a lovely personality but don't want the hassle of a fwb/fb. I instead have a few select friends that i have fantastic nsa sex with when the planets are suitably aligned, and the occasional new partner too. I certainly won't be Fucking half the site anytime soon. "

I would like something similar and throw in some clubs meets with these special friends as well

"I don't want to shag the whole site but I definitely do not want a FB - and the guys I meet regularly are well aware of it. Doesn't mean I'm not nice and don't have a great personality though!

All I can say is they are bloody lucky men lol x

Nope...simply men that I meet more than once for awesome NSA sex. Nothing else "

This exactly. So many struggle with the concept though

Tunbridge Wells

"I've been looking for a fwb for a while now. Think I'll just give up."

ggrrrr wrong end of the country lol

"is it just me or is it that most of us nice people with nice personality not wanting to bed the whole fabsite, we much prefer a regular lover, fb, fwb, to connect with and have many naughty times,laughs and behave like adults. I am looking for a nice lady who is looking for the same,Yes its a swingers site and every needs are different. comments are welcome"

I also look for like minded adult friends not necessarily sexual friends or want to sleep with everyone either.

Why do people assume that because you are on site you are automatically a sexual predator (single males) or an legs-open all hours slut (single females).

Each to their own and live and let live!

Not necessarily a FWB, but would be good to meet a girl who wants to explore the swinging scene, good to clubs, meet together as a couple etc. Hard to broach the subject on Tinder so thought I'd give this place a go.

» Add a new message to this topic