FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Peeks and troughs. ..

Peeks and troughs. ..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olarfox OP   Man  over a year ago

North Cambs

In the lead up to December the frequency of my needs reached a level where I actually decided to back right off for a bit. Since I started actively seeking meets again in the New Year I have found that the number of contacts which result in physical meets has significantly declined.

Does anyone else find that the number of sucessfully arranged meets comes in Paris and troughs? Does anyone have an explanation? Is there a seasonal element?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

North Cambs

...frequency of meets....

North Cambs

...peaks and troughs. ..Grrr

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

"In the lead up to December the frequency of my needs reached a level where I actually decided to back right off for a bit. Since I started actively seeking meets again in the New Year I have found that the number of contacts which result in physical meets has significantly declined.

Does anyone else find that the number of sucessfully arranged meets comes in Paris and troughs? Does anyone have an explanation? Is there a seasonal element?"

A meet in Paris is a bit extravagant!

North Cambs

Haha...

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Probably

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

usually they are flowing fast when we cant meet and when we have a free night and free house no bugger else is - tis the fab way it seems -

Meets seem to be like buses.

None for ages and then lots come all at the same time

"usually they are flowing fast when we cant meet and when we have a free night and free house no bugger else is - tis the fab way it seems - "

Plenty of peaks , not many troughs .

However we rarely do much pre planning ....

North Cambs

"usually they are flowing fast when we cant meet and when we have a free night and free house no bugger else is - tis the fab way it seems - "

Sods law...I'm pretty flexible most of the time so I am wondering whether January just brings everyone down a bit and effects libido and lust...

North Cambs

"Plenty of peaks , not many troughs .

However we rarely do much pre planning ....

"

You guys are always bloody at it...lol

By *hoenixmanMan  over a year ago

Where men are men, and sheep are nervous...!

"Meets seem to be like buses.

None for ages and then lots come all at the same time "

Very true, actually....

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I'm peeking at the moment, social meets, fun meets, play meets. I'm having a great time. But sometimes it's timing I had s few on hold with the build up to Christmas then when everyone got back into the routine its easy to arrange stuff

North Cambs

"I'm peeking at the moment, social meets, fun meets, play meets. I'm having a great time. But sometimes it's timing I had s few on hold with the build up to Christmas then when everyone got back into the routine its easy to arrange stuff

"

I might be wrong, but,, I think with a bit of application it is not particularly difficult for a single woman to get as many meets as she wants off here, practically whenever she wants...so many eager men around.

"I'm peeking at the moment, social meets, fun meets, play meets. I'm having a great time. But sometimes it's timing I had s few on hold with the build up to Christmas then when everyone got back into the routine its easy to arrange stuff

I might be wrong, but,, I think with a bit of application it is not particularly difficult for a single woman to get as many meets as she wants off here, practically whenever she wants...so many eager men around."

isn't it the same for the Adonis type, from your threads I just assumed you where the type in high demand and don't come across as the type of guy struggling for meets

By *odramafunCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Agree... Struggle to get meet then like buses x

"Agree... Struggle to get meet then like buses x"

Same here

North Cambs

I might be wrong, but,, I think with a bit of application it is not particularly difficult for a single woman to get as many meets as she wants off here, practically whenever she wants...so many eager men around.isn't it the same for the Adonis type, from your threads I just assumed you where the type in high demand and don't come across as the type of guy struggling for meets"

Haha..thanks..and no, I am not really 'struggling', but have found suitable meets a little thinner on the ground this month...also had a couple of cancellations and one no show which might account for some of it...

"In the lead up to December the frequency of my needs reached a level where I actually decided to back right off for a bit. Since I started actively seeking meets again in the New Year I have found that the number of contacts which result in physical meets has significantly declined.

Does anyone else find that the number of sucessfully arranged meets comes in Paris and troughs? Does anyone have an explanation? Is there a seasonal element?"

It is like the analogy people often use about tow buses coming a long at once?

Before Xmas I lost interest and nearly gave up. I then received a message from a couple in early Jan and had a fab meet. Since then I I have a number of other meets.

I genuinely don't think there is any science to it.

North Cambs

Just to add, I am making lots of new contacts with very attractive people at them moment, just struggling to convert them into actual meets, unlike back before Christmas...

"Just to add, I am making lots of new contacts with very attractive people at them moment, just struggling to convert them into actual meets, unlike back before Christmas..."
do you mean because both not being available at the same time?

Maybe it could be linked to the fact we all like to over indulge at Christmas and some maybe feeling not as sexy as before. Or is it a swingers version to dryanuary

North Cambs

"Just to add, I am making lots of new contacts with very attractive people at them moment, just struggling to convert them into actual meets, unlike back before Christmas...do you mean because both not being available at the same time?"

No, just because in spite of initial interest, the people I am hopeful of meeting have not yet got back to me with firm poroposals...as single male I believe that after a bit of chat and discussion it is best to wait for the couple of woman to take proceedings to the next level.

Presurising people into meets never works..

"

Just to add, I am making lots of new contacts with very attractive people at them moment, just struggling to convert them into actual meets, unlike back before Christmas...do you mean because both not being available at the same time?

No, just because in spite of initial interest, the people I am hopeful of meeting have not yet got back to me with firm poroposals...as single male I believe that after a bit of chat and discussion it is best to wait for the couple of woman to take proceedings to the next level.

Presurising people into meets never works.."

and what if they are waiting for you. Saying something like so would you like to meet/ take things further or such isn't pressurising its just moving things along. Someone has to day something otherwize your not going to get anywhere

North Cambs

I should have made it clear, but I always take initial conversations to the point where I have expressed a very keen interest to meet...then it is up to them to decide they are equally keen before anything can be arranged.

"I should have made it clear, but I always take initial conversations to the point where I have expressed a very keen interest to meet...then it is up to them to decide they are equally keen before anything can be arranged."
oh right, don't know why the would dither about can understand it from couples, but if I was chatting to a guy that made it clear he wanted to meet after chatting I'd have already made my mind up, bit alien to me as as I've not experienced it.

No...

I fit Fab around my life, not vice versa.

I'm not here to fuck everyone. I have a few friends on here,who, logistics permitting, I will get to meet in person.

I dont accept random 'wanna fuck' requests.

But that's just the way I use the site.

North Cambs

"No...

"

Even if they are from people you find very attractive? I have enjoyed one or two very spontaneous meets which take place just hours after very brief communication.

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

We always struggle for meets on here....that's why from last October we decided to stick to the clubs...turn up, play n fuck, then go home xxxxx

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"Maybe it could be linked to the fact we all like to over indulge at Christmas and some maybe feeling not as sexy as before. Or is it a swingers version to dryanuary "

This for me is the reason I'm not really meeting,although I've got one this week for coffee

"No...

Even if they are from people you find very attractive? I have enjoyed one or two very spontaneous meets which take place just hours after very brief communication."

No. Because I'm not a dick on a stick. I have to actually like someone to want to have sex with them. Just a pretty face just doesn't cut it. I am generally attracted to personality first. A good body/pretty face is also nice, but if I don't have a connection I am not bothered.

"I should have made it clear, but I always take initial conversations to the point where I have expressed a very keen interest to meet...then it is up to them to decide they are equally keen before anything can be arranged."

We thought initially it was the distance which caused a stumbling block .

Of late it would appear we may have scared you off

North Cambs

"I should have made it clear, but I always take initial conversations to the point where I have expressed a very keen interest to meet...then it is up to them to decide they are equally keen before anything can be arranged.

We thought initially it was the distance which caused a stumbling block .

Of late it would appear we may have scared you off "

Both ..lol..but more the former...I'm all up for pushing boundaries..within reason..lol

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

Does anyone else find that the number of sucessfully arranged meets comes in Paris and troughs? Does anyone have an explanation? Is there a seasonal element?

A meet in Paris is a bit extravagant! "

Paris Hilton trough?

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

This

I haven't experienced the peaks yet as im still trying to get off from the troffs stage

Still stuck on that big fat zero meet. I have had offers but they have either not been my type, miles away or Men lol.

I think I've been standing at the wrong bus stop since before xmas but looks like I've just bought a ticket to Meetsville !!

» Add a new message to this topic