FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Think my profile is scaring

Think my profile is scaring

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

..a few off..might need to tone it down lol..but hey i figure it is best to be honest about how i like to fuck! I have had bad meets in the past and it is all about setting expectations..honesty is important! Hey ho

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope its fine for attracting the type of women into the same as you

Well I give you top marks for making it very clear as to what you want/expect - good luck fella

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It'll only put people off who aren't compatible, but you know that

It sounds fine - at least you're being honest about what you want and what you're offering, which is great!

Most profiles on here seem to just try to say what they think people want to hear - or say nothing at all!

Not quite sure why you need to keep referring to the fact that your parents weren't married though... what's that got to do with anything?

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

Trouble is, you are targeting a 'niche market', so invariably the number of positive responses may be more limited. But, as the others have said, if this is who you want to attract then stick with it

Yep..so i guess i can expect to not get as many positive responses since it is a little..erm..niche ..will keep plugging. Have had a couple of possibilities but as always too bloody far away!

"..a few off..might need to tone it down lol..but hey i figure it is best to be honest about how i like to fuck! I have had bad meets in the past and it is all about setting expectations..honesty is important! Hey ho "

Why does it matter if you put people off? You wouldn't enjoy having sex with those people anyway.

"..a few off..might need to tone it down lol..but hey i figure it is best to be honest about how i like to fuck! I have had bad meets in the past and it is all about setting expectations..honesty is important! Hey ho

Why does it matter if you put people off? You wouldn't enjoy having sex with those people anyway."

A couple of replies have said it is too full on..and that they like dirty talk blah blah but only once they get to know me..lol. Anyway i do take your point

"Yep..so i guess i can expect to not get as many positive responses since it is a little..erm..niche ..will keep plugging. Have had a couple of possibilities but as always too bloody far away! "

There are loads of women on here claiming they are into rough sex I don't see why you would have a problem to be honest

"..a few off..might need to tone it down lol..but hey i figure it is best to be honest about how i like to fuck! I have had bad meets in the past and it is all about setting expectations..honesty is important! Hey ho

Why does it matter if you put people off? You wouldn't enjoy having sex with those people anyway.

A couple of replies have said it is too full on..and that they like dirty talk blah blah but only once they get to know me..lol. Anyway i do take your point"

FWIW I love dirty talk of the kind of you're suggesting, but I don't like people who refer to women as 'bitches' personally - that would put me off a profile. Also wanting to jizz everyone. Sharing isn't caring to everyone.

"Yep..so i guess i can expect to not get as many positive responses since it is a little..erm..niche ..will keep plugging. Have had a couple of possibilities but as always too bloody far away!

There are loads of women on here claiming they are into rough sex I don't see why you would have a problem to be honest "

Think its the language to be honest lol..

"Yep..so i guess i can expect to not get as many positive responses since it is a little..erm..niche ..will keep plugging. Have had a couple of possibilities but as always too bloody far away!

There are loads of women on here claiming they are into rough sex I don't see why you would have a problem to be honest

Think its the language to be honest lol.."

I think that's fair. That kind of language and writing fantasies on profiles just generally makes me roll my eyes and move on. But on the other hand I know some women that like profiles like yours.

I think that's fair. That kind of language and writing fantasies on profiles just generally makes me roll my eyes and move on. But on the other hand I know some women that like profiles like yours."

Give em a nudge for me

Think its the language to be honest lol.."

Well at the end of the day you need to stick with it, maybe the language will put a lot of but surely having one good meet with a woman who likes the same as you is better than having ten toned down make do meets?

Reads better than 50 shades of grey I suppose.

"Reads better than 50 shades of grey I suppose. "

Thanks..maybe i need a new career!

I like rough hard filthy sex, dirty talk etc.... but the writing of fantasies and scenarios on a profile puts me right off. It makes people sound like.. Well fantasists.

Not suggesting you are OP.. Just saying why it puts me off

"I like rough hard filthy sex, dirty talk etc.... but the writing of fantasies and scenarios on a profile puts me right off. It makes people sound like.. Well fantasists.

Not suggesting you are OP.. Just saying why it puts me off "

This is in line with a couple of messages i have got. Think i might have to tone it down a bit then once i get chatting explain what i really like...thing is i don;t want to waste anyones time

I also don't want to be doing and saying stuff on a meet that the woman doesn't really enjoy

It all sounds ok to me except the legs wide apart bit. Mine don't spread very far now

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Surely it will attract what your looking for and put off those your not. Win win situation

"I like rough hard filthy sex, dirty talk etc.... but the writing of fantasies and scenarios on a profile puts me right off. It makes people sound like.. Well fantasists.

Not suggesting you are OP.. Just saying why it puts me off

This is in line with a couple of messages i have got. Think i might have to tone it down a bit then once i get chatting explain what i really like...thing is i don;t want to waste anyones time "

If it's what you want then dont tone anything down.. I just don't personally like reading those little scenarios.. It's like a script I feel I'd have to try stick to.. Your profile clearly states what you like without those.... But it's your profile... And lots of people do like reading thay kind of thing..

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

Profile seems perfect for what you want; it will do exactly what it is intended to do, by putting off those that you don't want, so they won't waste your time, and encouraging those who want exactly what you are offering .

More people should be direct, and not waste time by trying to appeal to everyone,in the " got to get a shag, any shag will do" mode .

Thanks all

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

"..a few off..might need to tone it down lol..but hey i figure it is best to be honest about how i like to fuck! I have had bad meets in the past and it is all about setting expectations..honesty is important! Hey ho "

I'd agree that it is scaring people off!

I see two major issues with it.

Firstly, you're limiting the type of women who would be interested in you. This is fine if that's your intention!

Secondly, I think you're further limiting it by some of the things you say in your profile. I know women who would be very much into this sort of thing, however, they would be put off by reading the detail in your profile.

Most women I've met on here do not like sex talk very early on. Ofcourse, they like a sexual man, but they don't want to hear it straight away, they want to learn the detail later on.

It's hard to explain. But that's how I see it anyway.

..a few off..might need to tone it down lol..but hey i figure it is best to be honest about how i like to fuck! I have had bad meets in the past and it is all about setting expectations..honesty is important! Hey ho

Firstly, you're limiting the type of women who would be interested in you. This is fine if that's your intention!

Secondly, I think you're further limiting it by some of the things you say in your profile. I know women who would be very much into this sort of thing, however, they would be put off by reading the detail in your profile.

Most women I've met on here do not like sex talk very early on. Ofcourse, they like a sexual man, but they don't want to hear it straight away, they want to learn the detail later on.

It's hard to explain. But that's how I see it anyway."

Thanks for the input mate...might shift a few things around this week

By *ubofwetslutCouple  over a year ago

taunton

would not scare me/mine!

Certainly woudnt out me off all id say is get that foreskin cut off n cum n see me!

Well at the end of the day you need to stick with it, maybe the language will put a lot of but surely having one good meet with a woman who likes the same as you is better than having ten toned down make do meets? "

Agree

By *aeriequeenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I think it's fine but possibly too detailed. I prefer things a bit more spontaneous or to come up with a scenario/roleplay together.

However if that's how you want it don't change a thing

"Certainly woudnt out me off all id say is get that foreskin cut off n cum n see me! "
lol thanks...as always too far away! grrr

Not suggesting you are OP.. Just saying why it puts me off "

Yeah that's what I'm getting your ripped profile pic doesn't match the fantastist tone. Haha it's a bit like wtf

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

It's hard to explain. But that's how I see it anyway.

Thanks for the input mate...might shift a few things around this week "

No worries...

Well we think you are rather "vanilla " for us ! However rude you think you are there is always someone ruder out there.

Your profile descriptions of what you like / would wish is merely the pre drink nibbles for us let alone the second helping of dessert which you know is utter indulgence and you shouldn't but what the hell go on !

It came across as a little mature to us personally but I think it's better for people to say what they want and not try to target all of fab in the any hole is a goal category.

Btw sperm is wasted unless I'm licking it from another girls bum and dripping it into.a mans mouth !

That should have been a little "immature" apologies . Curse you small phone screens

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Why tone it down? If its putting those off who aren't compatible, its working and doing the job.

Wouldn't put me off but wouldn't be compatible either.

I'm not much of a chatterbox during sex so wouldn't be able to do any of the filthy chat.

By *c-ukMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

Fucking brilliant profile!! I nearly knocked one out while reading it

Fair play to you Sir.. personally I prefer to treat a woman or as you might call her (dirty fucking, fuck slut) a little more gently but I don't get any replies either

Thanks for all the replies guys

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

I don't think you should change it. It says a lot more about you and what you're looking for than most profiles which are generic at best.

» Add a new message to this topic