FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Mfm

Mfm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ockhols OP   Man  over a year ago

holsworthy

We want to go to a bar / I want to sit back and let my partner stand on her own looking really sexy / short skirt tight top / suspenders / lip stick / I want to watch as another man looks at her and try's / and succeeds in chatting her up and buys her a drink / or few ... I want to watch as they talk and laugh and flirt / I want to watch as he puts his hand on her back

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And have you told her this?

It's all well and good telling folk what you want, but unless she's gonna do it, this may as well be a post in the stories/fantasies section.

Have you discussed your desire to her?

"We want to go to a bar / I want to sit back and let my partner stand on her own looking really sexy / short skirt tight top / suspenders / lip stick / I want to watch as another man looks at her and try's / and succeeds in chatting her up and buys her a drink / or few ... I want to watch as they talk and laugh and flirt / I want to watch as he puts his hand on her back "

Sounds like my kind of fun and I'd love to help.

Shame it's unlikely to happen as you're a single man, which kind of removes the "we want to" side of your post.

Someone as the morning horn

holsworthy

Yes she knows // it's 1 of our fantasys / we are a couple I know lots of men lie /

Rather than posting here...would you not be better bringing this up with your wife? Maybe the whole thing about being on a swingers site?

Surely you need to get her interest first before you try to attract the interest of guys to do this with you...?

Does she even know you have a profile here? That you have such a fantasy? Talk to her first?

"Yes she knows // it's 1 of our fantasys / we are a couple I know lots of men lie / "

You should get a couples profile then

It would make acheiving your fantasy easier.

-Courtney

holsworthy

It's both of our fantasys /,yes she knows I have this profile she dose must of the messageing / this will be continued on our joint profile /

By *estlands4Man  over a year ago

Sidmouth

"It's both of our fantasys /,yes she knows I have this profile she dose must of the messageing / this will be continued on our joint profile / "

What's your joint profile? I maybe able to assist...

"And have you told her this?

It's all well and good telling folk what you want, but unless she's gonna do it, this may as well be a post in the stories/fantasies section.

Have you discussed your desire to her?

"

good advice given

Sounds so horny

ps - as an ex/lapsed "storey writer" id agree there is a home for his desires on here - I for one would interested to see how it progresses lol

She does exist and I can't wait!

By *estlands4Man  over a year ago

Sidmouth

"She does exist and I can't wait!"

Can I assist?

holsworthy

As he puts his hand on her back she dosent back away she jus keeps talking and laughing with him / with this he just gets more courage and sits next to here and then puts his hand on her leg and she gently moves her leg a little bit against his hand / I see them talking I have no Idear wot there saying / she sumtimes looks at me and smiles / I jus smile back / she then stands up and go's to the bar

» Add a new message to this topic