FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Wanking & No Shows

Wanking & No Shows

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having been members of fab for quite a few years we have experienced on a number of occasions either last minute call offs or just no shows.

Our theory is guys are massively excited when they agree a meet. Then spend all of the big day wanking with excitement and anticipation before experiencing an "unexpected discharge".

Having blown their load, as it were, they then call off or simply don't appear.

Anyone else agree with our theory for so many late cancellations and no shows?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're theory is probably right. To many over excited boys that give us solo males a bad name. If you commit to meeting see it through. No shows are the downfall of this site.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I also think that behind a keyboard some people create a fantasy persona for themselves and realise that meeting - the reality is different.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

I think that theory is probably spot on.

Verifications in person at least demonstrate that the guy has turned up before...

However, I don't subscribe to the view that all single guys are thereby tarred with the same brush

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

If it is a evening meet and I know sex s on the cards then no wanking from the morning

Sometimes for club meets no full on wanking for a couple of days before

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One other thought is that if the guys who prematurely blow their load having a wank then they are unlikely to much use in real action.

If their technique is so shit wanking then they are probably going to blow it prematurely during the real thing.

» Add a new message to this topic