FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > New relationships

New relationships

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So long story cut short!

15 years of crap marriage no sex ended in April found fab in August, found kinks and swinging in October and love it!!

But I'm starting to feel the need for a little more but I know I could not have a non swinging relationship. Feel I haven't done myself a favour lol

Anyone worked out how a swinging single moves to be a swinging couple. Because pof is not the answer and fab is not the answer. Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Same here would love to no.

Been on and off this site for years and a normal realtionship is never going to work for me.

My current partner likes the idea and we spoke about it but its one thing talking about and another doing it.

Not much help I know but it's probably just luck as to who you meet and their mindset.

After I left my long and boring marriage I met my partner I'm with now on a crappy little chat site lol. The thought of swinging had never crossed my mind before, but he had swung in the past, and talked about a few experiences he'd had which got me curious, so joined here two years ago, (we'd only bee together about 2 1/2 months at the time) and here we still are and now live together

We have met couples that got together after meeting on here or in a club though. Don't think it's that uncommon.

Put a little paragraph at the bottom of your profile... There are quite a few men who would love a swinging relationship.. I've seen many state it

I'm not quite sure how it happens but I've had 3 relationships found through swinging. It is possible sometime just having a good fb could be the start of something you want. Just try not to get too attached too soon as it could hurt if you get the wrong idea.

And as the poster above said put a paragraph on your profile that may help but may also scare off some.

"Same here would love to no.

Been on and off this site for years and a normal realtionship is never going to work for me.

My current partner likes the idea and we spoke about it but its one thing talking about and another doing it. "

Strange old world we've got ourselves into haha

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"Same here would love to no.

My current partner likes the idea and we spoke about it but its one thing talking about and another doing it.

Strange old world we've got ourselves into haha "

Very true! I'd love to be in a relationship with the option of being more open to other things.

Glad to see it sometimes works!!

There are plenty of long term couples that met on here.

If this is the lifestyle your wanting then it makes sense you could find it on here... But don't look so much as let it just happen.

But do maybe as someone else suggested mention that If the right guy came along you would consider a relationship x

We met thru the site

Didn't swing for a while after getting together

Happiest we have ever been and the swinging just adds a bit more to our fantastic marriage

» Add a new message to this topic