FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Help with my wife

Help with my wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She is playing so hard and holding out she will not give in all I want is to see her with another couple or male.

All you couples in here was it easy to convince each other to get into or should I just leave it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just leave it, and leave the site or else leave your wife...if she doesn't want it then tuff titty...its not for everyone

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Just leave it, and leave the site or else leave your wife...if she doesn't want it then tuff titty...its not for everyone"

I assume you have shown her your profile?

If that hadn't worked then just drop the subject before she drops you!

"Just leave it, and leave the site or else leave your wife...if she doesn't want it then tuff titty...its not for everyone"

I think she is curios we off to naked sauna in Amsterdam next weekend as she wants to try it

By *hoenixmanMan  over a year ago

Where men are men, and sheep are nervous...!

Swinging is a personal choice, and if it's not her choice then that's the end of the matter.

I very much doubt his wife even knows he is on a swingers site! That's a definite recipe for disaster. Just saying.

Its not what she told me

I can't leave the site I'm having to much fun

"Just leave it, and leave the site or else leave your wife...if she doesn't want it then tuff titty...its not for everyone

I think she is curios we off to naked sauna in Amsterdam next weekend as she wants to try it"

DON'T try anything in the sauna in Amsterdam - the vast majority are naked - that's just the way the Dutch are - BUT it's not sexual and you will either a) get arrested or b) a bouncer will sort you out big time - seriously

"I can't leave the site I'm having to much fun "

In Frinton??? No one has fun in Frinton.... unless you're over 80!!!!

Yeah I no Frinton is pretty drab I helps working away

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

"Just leave it, and leave the site or else leave your wife...if she doesn't want it then tuff titty...its not for everyone

I think she is curios we off to naked sauna in Amsterdam next weekend as she wants to try it"

world of difference between naked sauna or naturism and swinging

I think she is curios we off to naked sauna in Amsterdam next weekend as she wants to try it

DON'T try anything in the sauna in

Amsterdam - the vast majority are naked - that's just the way the Dutch are - BUT it's not sexual and you will either a) get arrested or b) a bouncer

will sort you out big time -

seriously"

I no will save that for when the sun goes down have arranged to meet a couple got a drink

Amsterdam - the vast majority are naked - that's just the way the Dutch are - BUT it's not sexual and you will either a) get arrested or b) a bouncer

seriously

I no will save that for when the sun goes down have arranged to meet a couple got a drink "

You did or you both did? This sounds like a car crash waiting to happen and that honestly you seem to be deluding yourself a bit. Can't see this ending in anything but tears.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Oh dear.

How awful of her refusing to do something she doesn't want to in order to fulfil your fantasy.

You're effectively asking us how you can manipulate or coerce her into doing something she doesn't want to do. Does that sound reasonable to you?

seriously

I no will save that for when the sun goes down have arranged to meet a couple got a drink

You did or you both did? This sounds like a car crash waiting to happen and that honestly you seem to be deluding yourself a bit. Can't see this ending in anything but tears. "

I have organised it will get chatting to couple get a few cocktails see where it ends up if nothing then cool

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

If what the OP is saying is true I feel incredibly sorry for his wife and foresee divorce in the not too distant future

Out of interest, OP, if she had a fantasy of watching you suck off another man whilst a third man fucked your arse, what would you say?

"Oh dear.

How awful of her refusing to do something she doesn't want to in order to fulfil your fantasy.

You're effectively asking us how you can manipulate or coerce her into doing something she doesn't want to do. Does that sound reasonable to you?"

Putting it like that it does sound wrong just though ppl would have ideas to spice things up

seriously

You did or you both did? This sounds like a car crash waiting to happen and that honestly you seem to be deluding yourself a bit. Can't see this ending in anything but tears.

I have organised it will get chatting to couple get a few cocktails see where it ends up if nothing then cool"

Christ this is sounding worse and worse. I think you need to forget about the whole thing unless she ever brings it up. This is now starting to sound like a sexual assault waiting to happen. Very concerning.

"Out of interest, OP, if she had a fantasy of watching you suck off another man whilst a third man fucked your arse, what would you say?"

Life's to short ok let's try it all hahahah

"Oh dear.

You're effectively asking us how you can manipulate or coerce her into doing something she doesn't want to do. Does that sound reasonable to you?.

Putting it like that it does sound wrong just though ppl would have ideas to spice things up "

No, you thought we'd have ideas to convince her she wants to do something she doesn't want to do.

It sais you are single? Maibe the best is to do a couples profile lol.

"Out of interest, OP, if she had a fantasy of watching you suck off another man whilst a third man fucked your arse, what would you say?"

He would probably try and sau "My arse hurts" but find it difficult to with a mouth full of cock.

This is a good point tho. How far would you be willing to go with something that absolutely had no appeal to you? And be honest with yourself not try to convince yourself of what you would do for her just to justify trying to drag her into something against her will. She is a human being with her own mind not a sex robot.

"It sais you are single? Maibe the best is to do a couples profile lol."

Yeah had to put a single one up couldn't get a pic with us both in

Ok all cheers off to meet a couple in clacton for a theeesome lol leave her in babysitting lol gotta go Dp another filthy wife

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

"Ok all cheers off to meet a couple in clacton for a theeesome lol leave her in babysitting lol gotta go Dp another filthy wife "
happy wanking mate

"Ok all cheers off to meet a couple in clacton for a theeesome lol leave her in babysitting lol gotta go Dp another filthy wife "

As unbelievable as that sounds I think we have our answer. A dreamer or a fake.

"Ok all cheers off to meet a couple in clacton for a theeesome lol leave her in babysitting lol gotta go Dp another filthy wife happy wanking mate "

"If what the OP is saying is true I feel incredibly sorry for his wife and foresee divorce in the not too distant future "

that or he will lose his manhood

Some posts stun me into silence

I am actually lost for (forum acceptable) words

So she 'won't give in' anmd swing but you are ytaking her tio a naked sauna and have somehow planned a meet in Amsterdam. What could possibly go wrong?

seriously

I have organised it will get chatting to couple get a few cocktails see where it ends up if nothing then cool"

The divorce courts is my guess.

West Midlands

"Ok all cheers off to meet a couple in clacton for a theeesome lol leave her in babysitting lol gotta go Dp another filthy wife

As unbelievable as that sounds I think we have our answer. A dreamer or a fake. "

both

Can not understand why you need to ask

Just leave it

"Oh dear.

You're effectively asking us how you can manipulate or coerce her into doing something she doesn't want to do. Does that sound reasonable to you?.

Putting it like that it does sound wrong just though ppl would have ideas to spice things up "

Start with clear and precise communication

oh you're such a charmer.....

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Out of interest, OP, if she had a fantasy of watching you suck off another man whilst a third man fucked your arse, what would you say?

Life's to short ok let's try it all hahahah"

This has got to be a spoof thread.

The OP cannot be serious!

West Midlands

"Out of interest, OP, if she had a fantasy of watching you suck off another man whilst a third man fucked your arse, what would you say?

The OP cannot be serious!"

Sincerely looking forward to his verification from tonight

[Removed by poster at 31/01/16 20:38:05]

West Midlands

The OP cannot be serious! Sincerely looking forward to his verification from tonight

Don't be daft, the meet will be off 'another site' of course "

LOL of course and perhaps the couple will be on there on a male-only profile

The OP cannot be serious! Sincerely looking forward to his verification from tonight

Don't be daft, the meet will be off 'another site' of course "

On another planet more like. He clearly is!

Thread like this make blocking people easier!

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"She is playing so hard and holding out she will not give in all I want is to see her with another couple or male.

All you couples in here was it easy to convince each other to get into or should I just leave it "

No no and no wrong to try and make her want to do something she isn't willing to do.

Leave it.

"Thread like this make blocking people easier! "

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

After reading that I'm sure you won't have much more fun. Most swingers don't like cheats, and think even less of selfish cheats!

By *ice guy 44Man  over a year ago

wrexham

why don't you start slowly,

take her to a nude beach so you can both get naked no mention of playing just enjoy the feeling of sun on naked flesh, get her used to that, then maybe introduce the idea of a guy seeing her naked on the beach see how she reacts, she may enjoy it,if so suggest ideas like what she would do if you was seen playing by others and keep upping the game as she gets used to the idea,keep adding senrios see how she acts, askher about her fantasys and enourage her to fullfill them and tell her she has your full support in anything she wants.

take your time do this over the next few mnths as summer is fast approaching,

this may not lead full swing but you will both enjoy what ever it does lead to

beware if she asks for something you dont want, it works both ways

I think the wife caught him using fab lol.

No, no apparently you can leave this site

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I can't leave the site I'm having to much fun

No, no apparently you can leave this site"

Haha unlos.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

So what was that all about?!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I always say that people need to have a high degree of self confidence and resilience and emotional intelligence to make a go of swinging and being in the forums at times too.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Some posts stun me into silence

I am actually lost for (forum acceptable) words"

You too huh?!!

"She is playing so hard and holding out she will not give in all I want is to see her with another couple or male.

All you couples in here was it easy to convince each other to get into or should I just leave it "

You left just as I was about to give you the secret!

By *r ManxMan  over a year ago

NeverWhere

theirs a surprise not

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

All you couples in here was it easy to convince each other to get into or should I just leave it

You left just as I was about to give you the secret! "

best answer yet

Maybe the wife saw his profile

"Maybe the wife saw his profile "

I hope she saw this post!

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"why don't you start slowly,

take her to a nude beach so you can both get naked no mention of playing just enjoy the feeling of sun on naked flesh, get her used to that, then maybe introduce the idea of a guy seeing her naked on the beach see how she reacts, she may enjoy it,if so suggest ideas like what she would do if you was seen playing by others and keep upping the game as she gets used to the idea,keep adding senrios see how she acts, askher about her fantasys and enourage her to fullfill them and tell her she has your full support in anything she wants.

take your time do this over the next few mnths as summer is fast approaching,

this may not lead full swing but you will both enjoy what ever it does lead to

beware if she asks for something you dont want, it works both ways"

I would hate it if my OH had a master plan like this up his sleeve. I think its very deceptive ....

"Thread like this make blocking people easier!

"

No need to block....saved us all the trouble!

Hilarious

By *r TonguetasticMan  over a year ago

North Essex

"Maybe the wife saw his profile "
more likely his mummy checked his homework and told him it's bedtime...

By *uny1122Man  over a year ago

longeton

User no longer site ???

We second this!! X

"User no longer site ???"

We're sure he'll return soon with another profile and even more trolling...

By *uny1122Man  over a year ago

longeton

Wow kink and mix u always right

Well... that went well, didn't it Fabbers....

» Add a new message to this topic