FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Feeling guilty after meets

Feeling guilty after meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do I feel so guilty after every meet I swear I'll never do it again and hide or delete my a\c?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why do I feel so guilty after every meet I swear I'll never do it again and hide or delete my a\c?"

No idea

Are you playing away?

Hot or cheating wife either way never fell guilty

Its the come down after a meet. I get them.....well once in a blue moon

Maybe you are not sure why you are doing it? Kind of challenging your morals? How do you feel about the meets you have?

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

"Why do I feel so guilty after every meet I swear I'll never do it again and hide or delete my a\c?"

i have no idea but know only you have the answer

Social stigma or society pressure to be a good girl and behave in the 'right' way??

Whatever the reason I hope you can get over it and just enjoy yourself without feeling like shit!

You've been conditioned to think that recreational sex is wrong.

Not married, kids moved out.

Do you think what you are doing is wrong then?

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

Do you carve them up and put them in the freezer?

Afterwards yes. It's a what will my family think, what if work found out, that sort of thing really

If you enjoy the meets then i wouldn't care x

By *kexpat81Man  over a year ago

Aldgate

Just enjoy catbee, who knows what the family get up to in their own time. As long as your not hurting anyone, no one should really care.

Everyone to their own I say.

"Afterwards yes. It's a what will my family think, what if work found out, that sort of thing really"

I've been doing this 13 years and nobody in my family knows, work certainly does not, but I don't accommodate and I don't give out my number so I don't have men coming to my home or calling me

You just have to be careful

"Afterwards yes. It's a what will my family think, what if work found out, that sort of thing really"

I'm exactly the same. I honestly think that's why I've hardly met anyone and am being so picky.

Does anyone have to know / find out?

I've been here for a while & manage to keep it in a seperate compartment to the rest of my life.

I wouldnt think about what other people will think you are your own person and they should respect that doesnt affect them really does it

I am careful, no numbers and meet at there house\flat.

It's just by the time I get home,I need a shower and wish I hadn't done it!

But within days I want that buzz again?!*

By *r H and Good PetCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"You've been conditioned to think that recreational sex is wrong. "

^ This.

There is no reason for you to feel guilty.

Is what you are doing inherently wrong?

Do you think that if people around reacted badly that that is a reflection on you and what you're doing? Or more a reflection of the negative way society conditions us to believe that casual sex is in some way wrong?

Just have fun OP. I believe in you.

By *ub_liminalTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Belfast

Could be a number of things. If you're single and safe.. There's no real reason though.

Maybe because your age range is quite young....is this what makes you feel guilty? Guilty about excluding guys like me lol?

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

So true, I struggled with my morals for ages on here.

Then I realised it's ok to be single and want sex.

"You've been conditioned to think that recreational sex is wrong.

^ This.

There is no reason for you to feel guilty.

Is what you are doing inherently wrong?

Do you think that if people around reacted badly that that is a reflection on you and what you're doing? Or more a reflection of the negative way society conditions us to believe that casual sex is in some way wrong?

Just have fun OP. I believe in you."

thank you x

I would be mortified if family or friends new I was here, so maybe you two are right?

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

That is so re.assuring,i thought it was only str8 (ish) guys who experienced such remorse/guilt after a same sex encounter...

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Only you have the answer, op. You have your own morals to live by and if you dont feel comfortable, don't do it. Dont let it control you. Ask yourself why you are doing it. Is it like a drug where you use it to escape? If so, and you can't keep it in its place and it is controlling you, then at least you are beginning to be aware of it. If I ever started feeling like this, I cut it off. Now I can take it or leave it. I think for some its an addiction, used like other 'drugs of choice' to escape or avoid something. I am not saying you do this, but I think you should think through more why you are feeling like this about it .... don't let it become a crutch, if you enjoy it, think about why you feel ashamed and where that thought comes from. own your feelings and then you will not let it control you x

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I would be mortified if family or friends new I was here, so maybe you two are right?"

My best, closet friends know I am here and 2 of them signed up.

My sister and her hubby know I am here and, although they wouldn't like it, the are happy that I do.

My Dad thinks I date a lot of guys I meet "on the internet"

I never feel guilty after a meet I normally have a mind numbing glow about me thinking yea I would love to do that again.

Swinging is supposed to be fun and exciting its like blindly picking a chocolate from a box you never quite know what you're gonna get so enjoy yourself.

why shoud you guilty for have nsa fun we are in the modern where most things goes just enjoy

"Only you have the answer, op. You have your own morals to live by and if you dont feel comfortable, don't do it. Dont let it control you. Ask yourself why you are doing it. Is it like a drug where you use it to escape? If so, and you can't keep it in its place and it is controlling you, then at least you are beginning to be aware of it. If I ever started feeling like this, I cut it off. Now I can take it or leave it. I think for some its an addiction, used like other 'drugs of choice' to escape or avoid something. I am not saying you do this, but I think you should think through more why you are feeling like this about it .... don't let it become a crutch, if you enjoy it, think about why you feel ashamed and where that thought comes from. own your feelings and then you will not let it control you x"
I did think it was an addiction, but thought I was being dramatic!?. Might explain feeling the need to get that buzz before a meeting?

only thing you should be guilty of OP is not shagging me..

"Only you have the answer, op. You have your own morals to live by and if you dont feel comfortable, don't do it. Dont let it control you. Ask yourself why you are doing it. Is it like a drug where you use it to escape? If so, and you can't keep it in its place and it is controlling you, then at least you are beginning to be aware of it. If I ever started feeling like this, I cut it off. Now I can take it or leave it. I think for some its an addiction, used like other 'drugs of choice' to escape or avoid something. I am not saying you do this, but I think you should think through more why you are feeling like this about it .... don't let it become a crutch, if you enjoy it, think about why you feel ashamed and where that thought comes from. own your feelings and then you will not let it control you x I did think it was an addiction, but thought I was being dramatic!?. Might explain feeling the need to get that buzz before a meeting?

"

that's the excitement of it all getting the buzz before a meet we'll that's my thoughts of it even after all these years of swinging and I still do love meeting new folks

By *ormalguy71Man  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

I would say just based on probability you will have someone you know already using this site.

I do believe peoples attitudes towards sex is/ has changed.

All that said, no one needs to know you are on here unless you want them to.

I saw someone mentioned it maybe an addiction, I was once told by a shrink that casual sex is a form of self harming, not that I agree with that

"Only you have the answer, op. You have your own morals to live by and if you dont feel comfortable, don't do it. Dont let it control you. Ask yourself why you are doing it. Is it like a drug where you use it to escape? If so, and you can't keep it in its place and it is controlling you, then at least you are beginning to be aware of it. If I ever started feeling like this, I cut it off. Now I can take it or leave it. I think for some its an addiction, used like other 'drugs of choice' to escape or avoid something. I am not saying you do this, but I think you should think through more why you are feeling like this about it .... don't let it become a crutch, if you enjoy it, think about why you feel ashamed and where that thought comes from. own your feelings and then you will not let it control you x I did think it was an addiction, but thought I was being dramatic!?. Might explain feeling the need to get that buzz before a meeting?

"

I love that buzz and don't think it will ever go away

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

OP, asking for advice in here about why you feel guilty is like waking into a pub full of d*unks asking why they like drink.

go girl no guys of 35 or older now that's living the dream

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

Merton

I sense you want something more.

By *uteLittleGeekWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

I understand you !

For me is my upbringing and my religion that makes me guilty . So I choose not to meet random people for sex .

I need a connection and someone who will help me not to feel any guilt after . Until I find that connection I will practice BDSM play In which I am very experienced and always in control and it's not involving sex .

» Add a new message to this topic