FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > is it me?

is it me?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I take the time to compose a decent message to people. It has punctuation, grammar & is usually quite fun. What do I get in return:- "send face pic" or some similar one liner.

Not impressed!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

That's a shame.

It's very difficult because if you exchange a couple of messages, chat about meeting then receive a face picture that isn't your cup of tea turning the person down can be a lot more awkward than after one message, it can also annoy or upset the owner of the face.

I don't have a solution, yours is a common complaint or ones very much like it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't fault your message technique. But it's a buyers market so some people can be rude or dismissive because they can simply afford to.

Its not just you no, ive just had one, sent a nice message to this couple about meeting us at a club tomorrow and went into a bit of detail about when the club is open etc and what did i get back 'maybe......' well thanks lol

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Stop moaning, at least you got a reply and one asking you to do something to help them decide if you were potential meet material. I tend to write a decent length reply, but if a lady is getting lots of messages, she needs to narrow it down, she can't write a couple of paragraphs to everyone.

Stop whining and be happy you got to the next stage

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"I take the time to compose a decent message to people. It has punctuation, grammar & is usually quite fun. What do I get in return:- "send face pic" or some similar one liner.

Not impressed! "

If a face pic isnt attached to a message, doesn't matter how good the grammar is.

This isn't blind date, people like to see if theres an attraction from the outset

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"Stop moaning, at least you got a reply and one asking you to do something to help them decide if you were potential meet material. I tend to write a decent length reply, but if a lady is getting lots of messages, she needs to narrow it down, she can't write a couple of paragraphs to everyone.

Stop whining and be happy you got to the next stage "

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

I try reply to every message i get, and its hundreds !!!!

So if im concise,its because I might have another 38 to do and am suffering death by messaging..

I also try to message/thank everyone who has left a veri,or offered a much needed lift ..

I am always desperate for lifts

I often get thanked for just replying as`your the only person that has replied` or ` i didnt expect a reply`..

I hear this alot from guys.

So,be gratefull you even get a reply and just send the pic,i would have thought?

Dont go making it even HARDER for the girls who do reply,the ones who are inundated and suffering death via messaging,millions of random winks and unsolicited friends requests..

"I take the time to compose a decent message to people. It has punctuation, grammar & is usually quite fun. What do I get in return:- "send face pic" or some similar one liner.

Not impressed! "

why don't you send a face pic as well then? that may be the difference between a one liner reply and a possible meet

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"If a face pic isnt attached to a message, doesn't matter how good the grammar is.

This isn't blind date, people like to see if theres an attraction from the outset"

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I do a standard cut n paste reply:

"Thank you for your message, however, it hasn't been deemed interesting enough to warrant a reply"

"I do a standard cut n paste reply:

"Thank you for your message, however, it hasn't been deemed interesting enough to warrant a reply" "

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

"Thank you for your message, however, it hasn't been deemed interesting enough to warrant a reply"

"

This is a a cracking idea. I shall use the same it adjust

"Thank you for your message, however, neither it or your profile has been deemed interesting enough to warrant a reply"

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

Not impressed! "

Well for starters you are fortunate to get replies at all if you do not send a face pic with your first message - standard protocol really..

Not impressed! "

Well the answer to that... Send a face pic with first message

I don't search or send the first message.Lesson learnt after 3 year of ccoming and going on here. Manners cost nothing so I dont give them the satisfaction. Want me come get me

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

A first message is an introduction so I think there should always be a face picture attached, it's nice to know one who you could be conversing with and secondly you can gauge your attraction to the person(s), afterall if you were on the pull in a bar you wouldn't approach a lady with a bag on your head and remove it when it's suits you, would you?

By *oro_Blue69Man  over a year ago

stockton

Not impressed! "

No. It isnt you. Its a poor reflection on the person. Perhaps its an indication of someone to stay clear of.

Good luck. Keep up the good work. Brad.

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

"A first message is an introduction so I think there should always be a face picture attached, it's nice to know one who you could be conversing with and secondly you can gauge your attraction to the person(s), afterall if you were on the pull in a bar you wouldn't approach a lady with a bag on your head and remove it when it's suits you, would you? "

I genuinely Lol

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Thank you for your message, however, it hasn't been deemed interesting enough to warrant a reply" "

God you're so sexy

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

Not impressed!

No. It isnt you. Its a poor reflection on the person. Perhaps its an indication of someone to stay clear of.

Good luck. Keep up the good work. Brad. "

No actually it's not. First message may be good with all the right punctuation, grammar, etc. But if there isn't a face picture or attraction even if there is a picture attracted, there isn't much more you can expect.

Interesting how many replies are saying send a face pic with the first message. I tend to only send one of its asked for.

Will think on replies, thanks peeps

By *r H and Good PetCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Interesting how many replies are saying send a face pic with the first message. I tend to only send one of its asked for.

Will think on replies, thanks peeps "

Then why are you moaning when it's being asked for...?

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

Not impressed! "

Hey!

At least you get a reply!

You need to thicken your skin.

"That's a shame.

It's very difficult because if you exchange a couple of messages, chat about meeting then receive a face picture that isn't your cup of tea turning the person down can be a lot more awkward than after one message, it can also annoy or upset the owner of the face.

I don't have a solution, yours is a common complaint or ones very much like it."

This

Thanks MsInnocent. By the way you know you have fabulous tits, but wow! they are fabulous!

Nope, i think it's most of us matey..... I'm considering on giving up sending nice thoughtful, properly punctuated messages in favour of one line grunts, so i can spend more time in the pub, or sleeping !

There is nothing wrong with being polite.

When nikki is looking for a man its 100 percent looks. She has a husband so is not looking for a connection

she just wants the hottest guys to fuck her silly.

She knows what she wants and will stick to it

Not impressed! "

Snap had one lady the other day message me back with one word answers after I had written two paragraphs, needless to say communication never went any further.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

Not impressed!

Snap had one lady the other day message me back with one word answers after I had written two paragraphs, needless to say communication never went any further."

As a matter of interest, what was the word?

Not impressed!

Snap had one lady the other day message me back with one word answers after I had written two paragraphs, needless to say communication never went any further.

As a matter of interest, what was the word?"

Everything

People are blunt and to the point,so as to avoid wasting yours or their time. Would you send a face pic to someone who asked in that manner?

Not impressed!

Well the answer to that... Send a face pic with first message "

Maybe , sometimes they are sending a reply of some kind rather than none. May simply not have time to write loads. Single fems get loads of messages , some couples with hot pics will get a lot too. So they invest their energies elsewhere.

I'm sure it's nothing personal.

Send a face pic or may I see a face pic. Difference of 3 letters but tone is totally different. I say it says a lot about a person's personality.

Don't ever feel grateful for anything anyone says on here,or if they agree to meeting you.

» Add a new message to this topic