FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Club nerves!

Club nerves!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well been to a club a good few times now and was on it like a dog with a bone...but today I'm going tonight and I'm bricking it!! why is this??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Don't think about it til you're there,put it to the back of your mind. Enjoy...

"Don't think about it til you're there,put it to the back of your mind. Enjoy..."
thanks I'll be fine after a while I hope

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Well been to a club a good few times now and was on it like a dog with a bone...but today I'm going tonight and I'm bricking it!! why is this?? "

I think each time is different

I'm usually OK at clubs but sometimes I get nervous, I think for me it depends how many times I've been to the club and the thought of not knowing anybody

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"Well been to a club a good few times now and was on it like a dog with a bone...but today I'm going tonight and I'm bricking it!! why is this??

I think each time is different

I'm usually OK at clubs but sometimes I get nervous, I think for me it depends how many times I've been to the club and the thought of not knowing anybody "

same here

"Don't think about it til you're there,put it to the back of your mind. Enjoy... thanks I'll be fine after a while I hope "

Course you will,are you going alone?

"Well been to a club a good few times now and was on it like a dog with a bone...but today I'm going tonight and I'm bricking it!! why is this?? "

Have you planned on meeting someone new there??

Maybe its that rather than nerves over the club

"Don't think about it til you're there,put it to the back of your mind. Enjoy... thanks I'll be fine after a while I hope

Course you will,are you going alone?"

I'm taking a female friend for her 1st time she's always wanted to see what it's like so I'm taking her,I think it's not knowing what's going to happen and who's going to be there is part of the excitement come nerves,the 1st time I went with someone we got in at 8ish and come out gone 2 and went through a crate of water haha!

"Well been to a club a good few times now and was on it like a dog with a bone...but today I'm going tonight and I'm bricking it!! why is this??

Maybe its that rather than nerves over the club "

I'm taking someone who is curious about the lifestyle

Maybe its that rather than nerves over the club I'm taking someone who is curious about the lifestyle "

Maybe your nerves are for her. You know u will have to be keeping an eye on her and thinking of her saftey. Just chill and you will both enjoy

Maybe its that rather than nerves over the club I'm taking someone who is curious about the lifestyle

Maybe your nerves are for her. You know u will have to be keeping an eye on her and thinking of her saftey. Just chill and you will both enjoy "

yeah thanks and maybe yes of course I want her to enjoy herself so that has some element to it maybe

Maybe its that rather than nerves over the club I'm taking someone who is curious about the lifestyle

Maybe your nerves are for her. You know u will have to be keeping an eye on her and thinking of her saftey. Just chill and you will both enjoy yeah thanks and maybe yes of course I want her to enjoy herself so that has some element to it maybe "

Have a fab time

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple  over a year ago

Oxford

Maybe its that rather than nerves over the club I'm taking someone who is curious about the lifestyle "

Well it's understandable you are nervous. You are now an Ambassodor for the lifestyle and its your responsibility to make sure (whatever does or does not happen) that she has an amazing experience

Maybe your nerves are for her. You know u will have to be keeping an eye on her and thinking of her saftey. Just chill and you will both enjoy yeah thanks and maybe yes of course I want her to enjoy herself so that has some element to it maybe

Have a fab time "

I'm sure it will be a fab night never know might bump into a few faces

Maybe your nerves are for her. You know u will have to be keeping an eye on her and thinking of her saftey. Just chill and you will both enjoy yeah thanks and maybe yes of course I want her to enjoy herself so that has some element to it maybe

Have a fab time I'm sure it will be a fab night never know might bump into a few faces "

Wouldn't mind bumping into you.

Well it's understandable you are nervous. You are now an Ambassodor for the lifestyle and its your responsibility to make sure (whatever does or does not happen) that she has an amazing experience "

no pressure then! So my job role is to provide a happy fun time for a newbie calm her nerves and mine and perform like a stallion Jesus no pressure! Haha!!

Have a fab time I'm sure it will be a fab night never know might bump into a few faces

Wouldn't mind bumping into you. "

tap me on the right shoulder and wink with the left eye at the bar at 9 lol

Have a fab time I'm sure it will be a fab night never know might bump into a few faces

Wouldn't mind bumping into you. tap me on the right shoulder and wink with the left eye at the bar at 9 lol "

If only, I'm not out tonight unfortunately.

Wouldn't mind bumping into you. tap me on the right shoulder and wink with the left eye at the bar at 9 lol

If only, I'm not out tonight unfortunately. "

bingo night?

Have a fab time I'm sure it will be a fab night never know might bump into a few faces "

What club??? X

What club??? X"

chams

What club??? X chams "

Think we may need to do a road trip in the future

What club??? X chams

Think we may need to do a road trip in the future "

yes might be a wise idea

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple  over a year ago

Oxford

Well it's understandable you are nervous. You are now an Ambassodor for the lifestyle and its your responsibility to make sure (whatever does or does not happen) that she has an amazing experience no pressure then! So my job role is to provide a happy fun time for a newbie calm her nerves and mine and perform like a stallion Jesus no pressure! Haha!! "

We are sure you'll cope. Have fun x

Well it's understandable you are nervous. You are now an Ambassodor for the lifestyle and its your responsibility to make sure (whatever does or does not happen) that she has an amazing experience no pressure then! So my job role is to provide a happy fun time for a newbie calm her nerves and mine and perform like a stallion Jesus no pressure! Haha!!

We are sure you'll cope. Have fun x"

thank you I'll try X

By *issnwtyWoman  over a year ago

manchester

Id love 2 go 2 a club but I'm 2 scared :/

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

we are nervous every time and once through the door eventually relax , good luck OP

"we are nervous every time and once through the door eventually relax , good luck OP"
cheers guys

"Id love 2 go 2 a club but I'm 2 scared :/"

I really want to give it a go too, but I'm quite nervous tbh. I'm sure the nerves would go within 10mins of being there but it's just that first part, walking in, surrounded by all these people who are regulars and know exactly what to do, probably know eachother, etc

Well the time is here! Time for rocky motivational music haha!!

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

go fill your boots so to speak - confident/friendly it'll be great, you know it will

By *herealdeal90Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Whenever I go to a new place I'm bricking it, so many questions go through my head. Sometimes it could take weeks or months for me to go to a certain place cos of nerves and fear. But they're really no need. Cos whichever club I go to, they all really friendly and welcoming. And I'm a regular at most now

Just came out cracking night all round

"Just came out cracking night all round "

Did she enjoy herself? Is she going again?

N

"Just came out cracking night all round

N"

Yeah come on! We need to know the outcome!!!! We are doing the same next month

Excellent!

N"

yes great success

N

Yeah come on! We need to know the outcome!!!! We are doing the same next month "

well let's say after 9:30-10 the party got started and a lot people got friendly

» Add a new message to this topic