FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Tied up and fucked

Tied up and fucked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So then ladies.. Who totally loves taking control of the deeds when the male is tied up and helpless? Do you ride him til he 'Bucks' or finish him with a handjob? What's your methods of using a tied up guy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm a female and just love being tied up and fucked hard by my master

Doesn't really do anything for me to be honest, I like a guy to be hands on and involved not just lay there while I use him, I get bored of that really easy

"Doesn't really do anything for me to be honest, I like a guy to be hands on and involved not just lay there while I use him, I get bored of that really easy "
Same here, if he can't use his hands, whats the point? Lol x

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple  over a year ago

Oxford

Love to be bound and taken by my hubby. Really enjoy the feeling of surrender it gets me so worked up!

I have a little fantasy about being tied, wrists to ankles, face down, arse up and being taken repeatedly by a group of hot guys.........

As for restraining my husband. I'm not sure if we've ever done that. Might be on the cards for tonight

A sexy friend of mine and I were discussing this recently

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Reminds me of that time in a Turkish prison

"So then ladies.. Who totally loves taking control of the deeds when the male is tied up and helpless? Do you ride him til he 'Bucks' or finish him with a handjob? What's your methods of using a tied up guy?"

One of my favourite things. But I don't kiss n tell. Use your imagination.

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

As I prefer my guys to be dominant, I'd probably go and make a sandwich and watch The Walking Dead...

- Amy. x

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

"Doesn't really do anything for me to be honest, I like a guy to be hands on and involved not just lay there while I use him, I get bored of that really easy "

Yeah, I'm sort of the opposite, but being tied up doesn't do it for me. Nor, do I want to tie her up... I get bored if a girl's completely restrained. I like her to be 'hands-on'.

Oxford

"Reminds me of that time in a Turkish prison"

We saw that video, You poor thing!

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

"Love to be bound and taken by my hubby. Really enjoy the feeling of surrender it gets me so worked up!

I have a little fantasy about being tied, wrists to ankles, face down, arse up and being taken repeatedly by a group of hot guys.........

As for restraining my husband. I'm not sure if we've ever done that. Might be on the cards for tonight"

If i wear a suite with strap on ,gabsie i can be one of the guys..I have loads of restraints...and a fucking machine...and stocks...anything to eat that fab ass of yours really

Tie him up...tell him "Your well fucked now". Then go shopping?

I don't ride a tied up man. I use toys on his arse,massage his prostate,wank him with oil and use his body.

"As I prefer my guys to be dominant, I'd probably go and make a sandwich and watch The Walking Dead...

- Amy. x"

Yey to Walking Dead

Oxford

"Love to be bound and taken by my hubby. Really enjoy the feeling of surrender it gets me so worked up!

As for restraining my husband. I'm not sure if we've ever done that. Might be on the cards for tonight

If i wear a suite with strap on ,gabsie i can be one of the guys..I have loads of restraints...and a fucking machine...and stocks...anything to eat that fab ass of yours really "

If you promise to eat it properly I'd let you do anything

"I'm a female and just love being tied up and fucked hard by my master "

I've wrapped the bestie up in bondage wrap with just his cock and head free and have teased him ..used oil on him and toys and gave him a fab hand job that had him exploding ..used the ropes a few times on him too but have to say it's usually I who gets tied up and fucked

» Add a new message to this topic