FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cheating

Cheating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *m123 OP   Couple  over a year ago

teesside

So so many single guys on here advertising that they're cheating on there wives or girlfriends! I'm sure theyres some women doing it aswell! Surely you shouldn't be with them if you're willing to cheat!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends on their situation

I met a woman who was married, very happy with her husband, nice home, kids etc.

But he couldn't give her what she wanted in the bedroom. I refused at first, but then went ahead with it after she messaged me lots of times.

I understood where she was coming from afterwards. Sort of felt sorry for her

teesside

Still is that an excuse to cheat? Should she not be with someone who can? Was she truly meant to be with that person??

[Removed by poster at 30/01/16 01:53:36]

"Still is that an excuse to cheat? Should she not be with someone who can? Was she truly meant to be with that person?? "

She has been married to him for a long time and loved the bloke.

Should she leave him because he cant give her sex for what ever reasons?

teesside

It's a difficult one but if he couldn't give her mental stimulation would she stay with him? Could she not just masterbate? I'm not trying to shame anyone here just a discussion

"It's a difficult one but if he couldn't give her mental stimulation would she stay with him? Could she not just masterbate? I'm not trying to shame anyone here just a discussion "

I agree with you, but after meeting her I would have to side with her. Tricky one

teesside

So because he was shit in bed she was alloud to cheat? How would you of felt in his situation?

if someone is cheating,therefore lying, i can't see why anyone would believe a word they said...makes no sense,other than being naive..

teesside

Yes couldn't have put it better ourselves

i find them easy to spot without even looking at profiles much...soon as the words 'honest', 'nawty, or 'discrete' appear its like a red flag to me...dont know why but they can never spell discreet or naughty..and why they think saying they dont get sex at home helps is another mystery..if their nearest and dearest doesnt want them, what posses them to think i will...baffles me..

I was in this very situation with my mr. He'd had a heart attack so couldn't do anything.

He put an advert on Craigslist for a man who would give me a bit of relief. Was in cheating? Yes in all definitions of the word.

He did it because he loved me, and didn't want me to go sithout. But it was fully discussed and both agreed on it.

People who do it behind people's backs are just wrong.

"So so many single guys on here advertising that they're cheating on there wives or girlfriends! I'm sure theyres some women doing it aswell! Surely you shouldn't be with them if you're willing to cheat!!!! "

My ex used fab to cheat even tho we had a joint profile. He's now on here as a single guy cheating on his 2 girlfriends. Such a nice guy

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

"Depends on their situation

I met a woman who was married, very happy with her husband, nice home, kids etc.

But he couldn't give her what she wanted in the bedroom. I refused at first, but then went ahead with it after she messaged me lots of times.

"

She is cheating on her hubby,who she professes to love,yet you think she is telling YOU (a total stranger) the truth..

Maybe.Maybe not

Without a doubt some of the most dishonest people I've encountered in my life are involved in the swinging scene.

Cheating on a clueless spouse ( male or female ) is far from the worst deceit around.

"Depends on their situation

She is cheating on her hubby,who she professes to love,yet you think she is telling YOU (a total stranger) the truth..

Maybe.Maybe not"

She could have lied and said she was single.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"So so many single guys on here advertising that they're cheating on there wives or girlfriends! I'm sure theyres some women doing it aswell! Surely you shouldn't be with them if you're willing to cheat!!!! "

A marriage or long term relationship is about so much more than sex.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

"

A marriage or long term relationship is about so much more than sex."

Of course it is, but to lie about this can be very hurtful. But deceit is OK? Lying to the one person you shouldn't be lying to is OK? Not a very good basis for a relationship!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

A marriage or long term relationship is about so much more than sex.

Of course it is, but to lie about this can be very hurtful. But deceit is OK? Lying to the one person you shouldn't be lying to is OK? Not a very good basis for a relationship!

"

I haven't said that.

A lot of people on here say that if the sex between two people isn't working out that they should walk away from the relationship. I say that a relationship is about more than sex.

"Still is that an excuse to cheat? Should she not be with someone who can? Was she truly meant to be with that person??

Should she leave him because he cant give her sex for what ever reasons?"

Isn't sex part of a marriage?

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

100% agree

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Still is that an excuse to cheat? Should she not be with someone who can? Was she truly meant to be with that person??

Should she leave him because he cant give her sex for what ever reasons?

Isn't sex part of a marriage? "

Yes it is. Most of us go into a marriage or long term relationship expecting it to be and remain sexual, it's rare for people to start from a position of celibacy. If at some point that changes for whatever reason should everything else in that relationship count for nothing?

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

I can sort of understand why bi guys who are stuck in straight r/ships would "cheat" with guys but not sure why they meet women if they have one at home.

Sounds like double standards doesn't it?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I can sort of understand why bi guys who are stuck in straight r/ships would "cheat" with guys but not sure why they meet women if they have one at home.

Sounds like double standards doesn't it?

"

It sounds like you think women are interchangeable if you have bananas at home it doesn't stop you eating an apple when you're out...but they're both still fruit.

So many married couples on here fucking people they aren't married to!! So much for marriage vows!!

If somethings not for you, that's fine, but don't put anyone else down because you don't agree.

In my case I am honest about it and have been on sex ban with gf for over a year as could not prove I wasn't having an affair, as apparently she knew who it was with but I am now looking for jobs outwith the area my gf idea not mine and yes. I am expecting grief over this post but I would like to find out if it was worth what happened as I don't know her or if I enjoyed it two things I'd expect I would know if I did

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Each to their own, we trust eachother and tell eachother what we get upto. If we have sex with some single, who is in a relationship it's not our problem, as we shagged them for no strings fun.

don't like cheaters at all, so much so unless we know you are a couple, as far as we can know, we aren't intrested, we've had a few msgs we are married, but not to each other, they've all been blocked, I know as swingers, some may class this as 'double standards' (as far as I am concerned if that is your opinion you shouldn't be on here) we've been together eleven years, married for ten, we've only just started swinging and we do it together, all of it, I think it's made our relationship stronger as we both can be as honest as we like with each other, it's opened opportunitys to us we otherwise wouldn't have discussed or enjoyed and we both enjoy seeing each other with other people, and I now get to play with women, which is something I've been fantasising about forever, but yes if your going to cheat why don't you leave, why are you hurting the other person, if your not happy go.

R x

Hi, im not going to go into too much detail but its so easy to sit there and judge people over cheating etc... Usually i find 20 somethings have the most problems about it due to lack of experience or understanding. But in my experience its so easy to end up with someone that you love to bits but the lack of intimacy really messes things. If the lust isnt there it can really piss you off. But that doesnt mean you want to leave...

Maibe they fancy fresh meat

"Hi, im not going to go into too much detail but its so easy to sit there and judge people over cheating etc... Usually i find 20 somethings have the most problems about it due to lack of experience or understanding. But in my experience its so easy to end up with someone that you love to bits but the lack of intimacy really messes things. If the lust isnt there it can really piss you off. But that doesnt mean you want to leave..."

Hoping this isn't aimed at me, 29 married with two children, pretty much brought myself up, living in my own since 16, had ALOT of life experience

"Hi, im not going to go into too much detail but its so easy to sit there and judge people over cheating etc... Usually i find 20 somethings have the most problems about it due to lack of experience or understanding. But in my experience its so easy to end up with someone that you love to bits but the lack of intimacy really messes things. If the lust isnt there it can really piss you off. But that doesnt mean you want to leave..."

So you stay and lie and go behind your partners back, because you aren't getting sex but don't want to leave? Confused

We are having an affair have been 3years now but we do say on are profile

The long and short is that everyone knows cheating is wrong;it's why people hide it!

People say they are in sexless relationships and that's why they stray. I imagine there's far more to it than that.

BUT. The righteous brigade do seem to be selective in forgetting their own faltering moments in life. Let he without sin cast the first stone as they say.

I like to simply avoid those who are at odds with my train of thought on here, and it may be wise for those who seek extra affairs, to not try and argue an indefensible position?

"don't like cheaters at all, so much so unless we know you are a couple, as far as we can know, we aren't intrested, we've had a few msgs we are married, but not to each other, they've all been blocked, I know as swingers, some may class this as 'double standards' (as far as I am concerned if that is your opinion you shouldn't be on here)x"

Some might say that people who have such judgemental opinions of others shouldn't be on here. But hey, I prefer to subscribe to the live and let live philosophy.

[Removed by poster at 05/02/16 18:32:35]

Is there such a thing as a loving monogamy relationship?

"i find them easy to spot without even looking at profiles much...soon as the words 'honest', 'nawty, or 'discrete' appear its like a red flag to me...dont know why but they can never spell discreet or naughty..and why they think saying they dont get sex at home helps is another mystery..if their nearest and dearest doesnt want them, what posses them to think i will...baffles me.."

discrete can be spelt both ways!

"i find them easy to spot without even looking at profiles much...soon as the words 'honest', 'nawty, or 'discrete' appear its like a red flag to me...dont know why but they can never spell discreet or naughty..and why they think saying they dont get sex at home helps is another mystery..if their nearest and dearest doesnt want them, what posses them to think i will...baffles me..

discrete can be spelt both ways!"

Yeah but only one way actually means discreet. The other is a completely different word that would make no sense in this context.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"i find them easy to spot without even looking at profiles much...soon as the words 'honest', 'nawty, or 'discrete' appear its like a red flag to me...dont know why but they can never spell discreet or naughty..and why they think saying they dont get sex at home helps is another mystery..if their nearest and dearest doesnt want them, what posses them to think i will...baffles me..

discrete can be spelt both ways!"

It can but they have two entirely different meanings.

"We are having an affair have been 3years now but we do say on are profile "

And that's your business. You shouldn't have to justify that to stranger's. And you aren't trying to convince others that you're in the right in what you do.

I often hear "what one doesn't know won't hurt you". I find this statement quite controversial. A very strong word comes to mind...integrity.

It doesn't matter because people will do whatever they want regardless if they think cheating is wrong. I know a lad on here that has straight on his profile, actually wrote that he's married with kids and wanting extra-marital sex as his wife is in the dark about him sleeping with other people. And the git gets more women, couples and the odd man more than I do, who's single. So people will meet and do whatever they want, regardless of knowing or not if someone's in a relationship.

Like i said "usually"....... Anyway have to agree, it may not be everyones cup of tea and things are often more complicated than what they seem. I dont judge or look down on anybody's life preferences. So the militancy of some responses does annoy me. We can all have responses but lets not make out that what we do or do not do does not make anyone better than anyone else. Its just the way it is

Not always true I'm single but I like what I get up too to be private even more so when meeting someone from the same town as me everyone knows everyone around here so I'm not up to no good just don't see why people need to know my private business ???

By *avebabeWoman  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

» Add a new message to this topic