FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > cumming in a cock cage, any tips?

cumming in a cock cage, any tips?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *avey997 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

East London

My mistress has had me locked up in my cock cage all week. I'm seeing her tonight and I've been told i'm getting strap on fucked and I'm not going to be let out of the cage until I've cum.

I've felt like I've got really close on a number of occasions before but never quite managed, any tips to help me tip myself over the edge?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

"My mistress has had me locked up in my cock cage all week. I'm seeing her tonight and I've been told i'm getting strap on fucked and I'm not going to be let out of the cage until I've cum.

I've felt like I've got really close on a number of occasions before but never quite managed, any tips to help me tip myself over the edge?"

Err..No, sorry, can't help you with that one

By *trapon1981TV/TS  over a year ago

Balloch / Dumbarton

"My mistress has had me locked up in my cock cage all week. I'm seeing her tonight and I've been told i'm getting strap on fucked and I'm not going to be let out of the cage until I've cum.

I've felt like I've got really close on a number of occasions before but never quite managed, any tips to help me tip myself over the edge?"

Try not to even think about it, just lose yourself in the rhythm and I generally try to "bounce" my cock in its cage a bit as being fucked. Works really well if you're riding on top. Eventually you'll feel it start to dribble out...quite rare to experience the full spurt of cum whilst in chastity from my experience x

Basically just stop trying to cum so hard and enjoy it and the good times will cum

» Add a new message to this topic