FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Supply and demand

Supply and demand

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abphil OP   Man  over a year ago

sheffield

If the ratio of women to men on fab was 3-1 men would be rude and nasty to women as women are to men now, because supply and demand would be in mans favour. Is this true or false?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"If the ratio of women to men on fab was 3-1 men would be rude and nasty to women as women are to men now, because supply and demand would be in mans favour. Is this true or false? "

False

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If the ratio of women to men on fab was 3-1 men would be rude and nasty to women as women are to men now, because supply and demand would be in mans favour. Is this true or false? "
no because being rude or ignorant to a person is about that person and ratios don't come into it

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

False, I could never be rude and nasty to a woman unless horrendously provoked and verbally attacked and even then I am not sure I would

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Are women rude and nasty to men now?

I wish people would get a grip. It's the internet. People are more likely to give you a straight answer. If you message someone something a bit silly or a fancy a fuck message then what do you expect.

And as I side note men are just as rude and nasty to women now! Without the swapped round ratio

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I'm not rude and nasty to anyone!

I dont get rude messages, I get arrogant men who think they are doing me a favour by offering them to myself. Us single fems can have 10 a penny and a revolving door if we wished.

I just block and move on.

cant see many women being nasty on here at all

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"If the ratio of women to men on fab was 3-1 men would be rude and nasty to women as women are to men now, because supply and demand would be in mans favour. Is this true or false? no because being rude or ignorant to a person is about that person and ratios don't come into it "

This

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I treat people how they treat me.

So if they send me a rude message then I will return the favour. If after I say thank you for your message but no thank you I receive a 'I wouldn't fuck a fat ugly slag like you' I will let him know the reason I said no thank you.... and I will be considerably less polite than my 1st refusal

Life is to short to waste time on being rude to others. I believe in treating others how I would like to be treated and that karma will catch up with the rude ones sooner rather than later.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

I am 'rude n nasty' to lots of guys here; I reply with, "no thanks"

"I am 'rude n nasty' to lots of guys here; I reply with, "no thanks""
of course you do you don't need anymore than you've got

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm not rude and nasty to men .

We are always polite, thanks but no thanks, generally leads to a bombardment of messages. I think if some single men got the same message every day they'd give up quicker.

No we wouldn't, cos some just got bad personality traits in them and cant be nice lol.

It's down to the individual if they are rude not the gender / supply demand ratio.

"It's down to the individual if they are rude not the gender / supply demand ratio."
I said that earlier beautiful x

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Hertford

. I am not certain if the radio makes any difference . Successfull people do not resort to being rude or nasty as it is an indication of failure .

By *hampagneAfterpartyCouple  over a year ago

Depends what you find rude. Had plenty of single women read messages and ignore them. Or delete before reading them. If you're sensitive you could find that rude. It is a bit rude but single women get lots of messages, so they naturally become more dismissive as they become more popular. And yes if the male female ratio changed the men would become the same

"It's down to the individual if they are rude not the gender / supply demand ratio. I said that earlier beautiful x "

So you did

sheffield

"Depends what you find rude. Had plenty of single women read messages and ignore them. Or delete before reading them. If you're sensitive you could find that rude. It is a bit rude but single women get lots of messages, so they naturally become more dismissive as they become more popular. And yes if the male female ratio changed the men would become the same "

Yes i think so too but one things for sure we will never know!

No,they would say yes to every woman who messaged them. I think the term is "knee deep in clunge"

sheffield

"No,they would say yes to every woman who messaged them. I think the term is "knee deep in clunge" "

We perhaps need a volunteer to test this out!

I'm always polite even when the other person has been abusive after a thanks but no thanks just report and block don't need rude aggressive people on here.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

of cause not its nothing to do with ratios, some people are rude and nasty and some not

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

[Removed by poster at 31/01/16 13:28:46]

I'm never rude to people who message me

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I was asked by a guy at a social meet, did I enjoy being raped - I told him to fuck right off.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"I was asked by a guy at a social meet, did I enjoy being raped - I told him to fuck right off. "

That is so rude of you. You do realise that you may have hurt his feelings, don't you

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

I haven't encountered too many men being rude in messages, women either, often found couples presumptuous. On the forums, however, some women do come across as entitled and divisive, whereas some men tend to agree with everyone. To be honest, I much prefer a but of healthy debate than all the fawning, now that is nauseating. If I find anything offensive, including someone's profile content, I block them .... someone offending me acts as a great filter.

By *annooWoman  over a year ago

Hastings

"If the ratio of women to men on fab was 3-1 men would be rude and nasty to women as women are to men now, because supply and demand would be in mans favour. Is this true or false? no because being rude or ignorant to a person is about that person and ratios don't come into it "

Agreed

sheffield

"If the ratio of women to men on fab was 3-1 men would be rude and nasty to women as women are to men now, because supply and demand would be in mans favour. Is this true or false? no because being rude or ignorant to a person is about that person and ratios don't come into it

Agreed "

Disagree lol

"If the ratio of women to men on fab was 3-1 men would be rude and nasty to women as women are to men now, because supply and demand would be in mans favour. Is this true or false? no because being rude or ignorant to a person is about that person and ratios don't come into it

Agreed

Disagree lol"

Why disagree?

I disagree with the fact that you're lumping every woman on the site into a "rude and nasty" category. To me, that's rather rude and nasty of you.

I am never rude or nasty to anyone... Yet have had rude, nasty and sometimes abusive messages from some men and some couples..

It is the individual person..

So in answer to your question.. False.. As the ratio has nothing to do with people's behaviour.

And to clarify it is not rude to ignore a message you have not asked for

Disagree , there are rude people of every group represented on this site. There are also some lovely ones.

"I'm always polite even when the other person has been abusive after a thanks but no thanks just report and block don't need rude aggressive people on here. "

Just occasionally

sheffield

Agreed

Disagree lol

Why disagree?

I disagree with the fact that you're lumping every woman on the site into a "rude and nasty" category. To me, that's rather rude and nasty of you."

Apology for the alledged lumping but hey ho

I'm never rude to anyone on here

"I dont get rude messages, I get arrogant men who think they are doing me a favour by offering them to myself. Us single fems can have 10 a penny and a revolving door if we wished.

I just block and move on. "

On here Yes.

But out of fab no sexy young men approach me

The ratio is actually 10/1 - I've done a few forum thread surveys over the years - more if you assume a number of female profiles are fake!

If by 'rude and nasty' you mean narcissistic and overly demanding - then I'd suggest that, if many men didn't tell every woman on the site how gorgeous they are from the minute they join the site, then certain women wouldn't believe the bullshit and disappear up their own arses!!

sheffield

"I dont get rude messages, I get arrogant men who think they are doing me a favour by offering them to myself. Us single fems can have 10 a penny and a revolving door if we wished.

On here Yes.

But out of fab no sexy young men approach me "

I have the same problem lol

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"no because being rude or ignorant to a person is about that person and ratios don't come into it "

This minus the emoticons

sheffield

"If the ratio of women to men on fab was 3-1 men would be rude and nasty to women as women are to men now, because supply and demand would be in mans favour. Is this true or false?

The ratio is actually 10/1 - I've done a few forum thread surveys over the years - more if you assume a number of female profiles are fake!

If by 'rude and nasty' you mean narcissistic and overly demanding - then I'd suggest that, if many men didn't tell every woman on the site how gorgeous they are from the minute they join the site, then certain women wouldn't believe the bullshit and disappear up their own arses!! "

Disappearing up their own arses magic, coming back NO

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"If the ratio of women to men on fab was 3-1 men would be rude and nasty to women as women are to men now, because supply and demand would be in mans favour. Is this true or false?

If by 'rude and nasty' you mean narcissistic and overly demanding - then I'd suggest that, if many men didn't tell every woman on the site how gorgeous they are from the minute they join the site, then certain women wouldn't believe the bullshit and disappear up their own arses!! "

The last check I did in this area put the ratio at about 7:1.

It seems to vary between about 7:1, maybe less in more remote areas, and around 15:1.

If by 'rude and nasty' you mean narcissistic and overly demanding - then I'd suggest that, if many men didn't tell every woman on the site how gorgeous they are from the minute they join the site, then certain women wouldn't believe the bullshit and disappear up their own arses!!

It seems to vary between about 7:1, maybe less in more remote areas, and around 15:1."

Yeah you're right!

I was given info for 60 areas/towns and it averaged out at 10/1 xx

It seems to vary between about 7:1, maybe less in more remote areas, and around 15:1.

Yeah you're right!

I was given info for 60 areas/towns and it averaged out at 10/1 xx"

Of course, some of those will be cheating on partners, some smokers, some without profile pics, some black/white/asian/blue, some sub/Dom etc.

So ratios of potential single male meets to any one individual woman could be dramatically different depending upon their preferences.

I'd get a fuck of a lot more meets if I lived in the Birmingham area.

Nothing to do ratios, everything to do with good manners!!

sheffield

"I'd get a fuck of a lot more meets if I lived in the Birmingham area."

So would I

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I'd get a fuck of a lot more meets if I lived in the Birmingham area."

The guys from Norwich would be after you though

"I'd get a fuck of a lot more meets if I lived in the Birmingham area.

The guys from Norwich would be after you though "

The ones I fancy, (and say they fancy me), are not in Norwich, sadly

On here Yes.

I have the same problem lol"

I don't know how to deal with it

sheffield

On here Yes.

I have the same problem lol

I don't know how to deal with it "

Well i grin and bear it

Yeah you're right!

Of course, some of those will be cheating on partners, some smokers, some without profile pics, some black/white/asian/blue, some sub/Dom etc.

So ratios of potential single male meets to any one individual woman could be dramatically different depending upon their preferences."

Single males don't have any preferences do they

Yeah you're right!

So ratios of potential single male meets to any one individual woman could be dramatically different depending upon their preferences.

Single males don't have any preferences do they "

Er, "their" preferences refers to both the men and the women

Yeah you're right!

Er, "their" preferences refers to both the men and the women "

So how would that affect the ratios?

"Single males don't have any preferences do they "

Thankfully not all men are just after a random spunk dump.

And to answer the OP's question: if the ratios changed, the men and women who acted like twats would still act like twats, those who are polite and happy would remain the same, but the amount of messages/meets/sex would change.

I have never had a rude reply or met an arrogant lady on here. I sometimes get a polite no thank you but that is a woman's privilege. I have found over the years that politeness costs nothing and dwelling on somebody else's choices is a waste of time. Treat people as you wish to be treated , be it on here or not.

Yeah you're right!

So how would that affect the ratios?"

Are you for real?

Because to be a potential meet, for any individual, BOTH party's preferences need to be met.

If the overall ratios are 10:1 but a woman won't meet smokers, that changes the ratio for possible meets for her, individually, (and alters the ratio for men who smoke vs men who don't smoke). However, if there are men that won't meet BBWs and the woman is a BBW, that also changes the ratios, for both of them.

Examples

10 women, 4 won't meet smokers and 6 will. 100 men, 30 smokers and 70 non-smokers.

The overall ratio is 10:1 men to women.

Assuming all other preferences match, the ratio of potential meets for the women who will meet smokers (and for male smokers) is 6 women to 100 men.

For the women who won't meet smokers (and for male non-smokers) the ratio is 4 women to 70 men.

Taking the men's preferences into account will clearly change those ratios.

Yeah you're right!

Are you for real?

Because to be a potential meet, for any individual, BOTH party's preferences need to be met.

If the overall ratios are 10:1 but a woman won't meet smokers, that changes the ratio for possible meets for her, individually, (and alters the ratio for men who smoke vs men who don't smoke). However, if there are men that won't meet BBWs and the woman is a BBW, that also changes the ratios, for both of them.

Examples

10 women, 4 won't meet smokers and 6 will. 100 men, 30 smokers and 70 non-smokers.

Assuming all other preferences match, the ratio of potential meets for the women who will meet smokers (and for male smokers) is 6 women to 100 men.

For the women who won't meet smokers (and for male non-smokers) the ratio is 4 women to 70 men.

Taking the men's preferences into account will clearly change those ratios."

Am I for real?

sheffield

Yeah you're right!

Are you for real?

Examples

Taking the men's preferences into account will clearly change those ratios.

Am I for real? "

Not sure?

» Add a new message to this topic