Wirral

[Removed by poster at 28/01/16 05:23:25]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And ?

By *w214 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wirral

Seen some that I believe to be fakes in a prominent and undeserved position and had a bit of a rant, then cooled down a bit and decided to just report my suspicions first and see what happens.

"Seen some that I believe to be fakes in a prominent and undeserved position and had a bit of a rant, then cooled down a bit and decided to just report my suspicions first and see what happens. "

You reported them?

Seriously, why are you so bothered?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Seen some that I believe to be fakes in a prominent and undeserved position and had a bit of a rant, then cooled down a bit and decided to just report my suspicions first and see what happens. "

Best idea .

Plenty complain about fakes at least you took action.

does anyone know how we can blur peoples faces out of pics. cant add them otherwise. please help

Eliza & G

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"does anyone know how we can blur peoples faces out of pics. cant add them otherwise. please help

Eliza & G"

Download a free programme like Photoscape.

[Removed by poster at 28/01/16 14:32:06]

"does anyone know how we can blur peoples faces out of pics. cant add them otherwise. please help

Eliza & G"

You can Photoshop them out.

By *rSwaggerMan  over a year ago

Northants

OP...

Am i reading correctly that at the time im posting this you state in paragraph 3 that if someone has an incomplete profile you feel that their fate should be death ????

Also you are suspicious over those that can't accommodate although when posting this you..... cant accommodate

Just for the record i can accommodate but i chose not to and have no need to so my chosen option for what was available was cant accommodate. .

My first would of been can but choose not to.

I'm a whizz with Photoshop please feel free to send any pics you require editing. Discretion assured of course

"OP...

Am i reading correctly that at the time im posting this you state in paragraph 3 that if someone has an incomplete profile you feel that their fate should be death ????

Also you are suspicious over those that can't accommodate although when posting this you..... cant accommodate

Just for the record i can accommodate but i chose not to and have no need to so my chosen option for what was available was cant accommodate. .

My first would of been can but choose not to."

Ahh but its ok if they cant accomodate, its only everyone else

I wonder how they feel about updating profiles regularly as they seem to be stuck in 2014 lol

By *rSwaggerMan  over a year ago

Northants

"OP...

I wonder how they feel about updating profiles regularly as they seem to be stuck in 2014 lol "

Tooooooo Funny ! !

Wirral

"OP...

My first would of been can but choose not to."

Yes, it is honestly my heart felt belief that incomplete profiles deserve death.....

Stay on topic...

if I could afford photoshop id go for it

Wirral

"OP...

I wonder how they feel about updating profiles regularly as they seem to be stuck in 2014 lol "

We do actually need a profile update, but regardless of the time passed since the last edit, we seem to be doing OK, we don't get pestered by single guys, and our accommodation preferences are our own business.

Can't see what any of this has to do with photoshopped pictures though.

Wirral

"OP...

I wonder how they feel about updating profiles regularly as they seem to be stuck in 2014 lol

Tooooooo Funny ! !"

Is it? Your either easily entertained or hoping they'll invite you to play if you try make them feel clever and funny.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Sorry what is the problem with Photoshop? Are we talking about a little tweeking, or major changes? Anything too much would obviously be fairly obvious when you meet them.

Someone's face cropped onto someone else's body?

"OP...

Yes, it is honestly my heart felt belief that incomplete profiles deserve death.....

Stay on topic..."

There isn't a topic. You deleted it!

"OP...

Tooooooo Funny ! !

Is it? Your either easily entertained or hoping they'll invite you to play if you try make them feel clever and funny. "

It's just banter, we're here to have a laugh, and yes we can laugh at ourselves too

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"if I could afford photoshop id go for it "
try be funky its free and simple to use just as effective as photoshop

Wirral

"Sorry what is the problem with Photoshop? Are we talking about a little tweeking, or major changes? Anything too much would obviously be fairly obvious when you meet them. "

I think whole head transplants. It was one of the page one hot pics. Just looked very unnatural to me, if I'm right why should they be allowed to be on page one.

Think we all know I don't approve of photoshopped or airbrushed pics - or those taken at an angle to make you look two or three stone lighter than you actually are!

However - it happens all the time - and when people meet said people they don't mention it in their veri (and if they did it wouldn't get published) - hence the myth is perpetuated!

My pics are bluntly honest - squidgy tits, chubby inner thighs and all - but no-one's disappointed when they meet me because they know exactly what to expect! Xx

» Add a new message to this topic