FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hubby likes to find me being a very naughty girl...

Hubby likes to find me being a very naughty girl...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, When we organise a MMF, and when we had a MFMF, Hubby loves me to meet the guy upstairs and begin the fun just the 2 of us, and then he makes his way upstairs. He said that knowing what was going on is such a turn on, he usually arrives when i'm giving our playmate a nice slow blow job, or when I am being licked nice and deep.....then he joins in, does anyone else start this way? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You naught naughty girl you

"You naught naughty girl you "
It seems I am!

The last couple I met started playing together while I watched and the she with a very naughty look in her eye beckoned me in...

However the thought of yours is very hot

"The last couple I met started playing together while I watched and the she with a very naughty look in her eye beckoned me in...

However the thought of yours is very hot "

Thanks xx

"Hi, When we organise a MMF, and when we had a MFMF, Hubby loves me to meet the guy upstairs and begin the fun just the 2 of us, and then he makes his way upstairs. He said that knowing what was going on is such a turn on, he usually arrives when i'm giving our playmate a nice slow blow job, or when I am being licked nice and deep.....then he joins in, does anyone else start this way? x "

No but I think we will in future !!!!

Naughty girls need spanking!

I do this lots. I have a FB who likes to walk in, in the middle of the action. He just lets himself in ( the house, plus pre arranged) I dont always see him come in, so get an extra pair of hands on unexpected. Its really hot, not knowing what bit I'll get caught at.

"Naughty girls need spanking! "
Dare you

"I do this lots. I have a FB who likes to walk in, in the middle of the action. He just lets himself in ( the house, plus pre arranged) I dont always see him come in, so get an extra pair of hands on unexpected. Its really hot, not knowing what bit I'll get caught at. "
Oh my God! mmm xxx

Let me know! xx

Haven't done this yet, but hubby is very keen for this to happen.

By *ukepastMan  over a year ago

Newport

"Hi, When we organise a MMF, and when we had a MFMF, Hubby loves me to meet the guy upstairs and begin the fun just the 2 of us, and then he makes his way upstairs. He said that knowing what was going on is such a turn on, he usually arrives when i'm giving our playmate a nice slow blow job, or when I am being licked nice and deep.....then he joins in, does anyone else start this way? x "

I'd love to "get caught" by a guy giving his missus a good licking and have him decide to teach me a lesson

"Haven't done this yet, but hubby is very keen for this to happen."
You should, it's sooo horny, good luck! xx

"Hi, When we organise a MMF, and when we had a MFMF, Hubby loves me to meet the guy upstairs and begin the fun just the 2 of us, and then he makes his way upstairs. He said that knowing what was going on is such a turn on, he usually arrives when i'm giving our playmate a nice slow blow job, or when I am being licked nice and deep.....then he joins in, does anyone else start this way? x

I'd love to "get caught" by a guy giving his missus a good licking and have him decide to teach me a lesson "

Sounds good to me! xx

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

That sounds very sexy OP we would love to do this one day. Walking into the room to find her wound up such a turn on ..

"That sounds very sexy OP we would love to do this one day. Walking into the room to find her wound up such a turn on .."
Go for it! keep us posted xx

We've tried to arrange it but to no avail where I come home to find Ginger with a meet

By *hyguyMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Have met Couples who enjoy this .. And it's great fun being the lucky single guy .. Love to do it again

By *mojeeCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Absolutely 100% agree with this and it's how we like to start too. The thought of her being naughty while I can't see is such a turn on

"Hi, When we organise a MMF, and when we had a MFMF, Hubby loves me to meet the guy upstairs and begin the fun just the 2 of us, and then he makes his way upstairs. He said that knowing what was going on is such a turn on, he usually arrives when i'm giving our playmate a nice slow blow job, or when I am being licked nice and deep.....then he joins in, does anyone else start this way? x

Have met Couples who enjoy this .. And it's great fun being the lucky single guy .. Love to do it again "

will bear that in mind xx

By *hyguyMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Have met Couples who enjoy this .. And it's great fun being the lucky single guy .. Love to do it again will bear that in mind xx"

Great ...Would be fabulous to meet meet and do that fun scenario with you guys

Ah the thought of Mrs C upstairs with a BBC really gets me going, I walked in on her once, her ass in the air, big monster cock fucking her hard, love it.

Then I join in the fun, she always gets fucked good.

Mr C

By *accaandpearce99Couple  over a year ago

northampton

"Ah the thought of Mrs C upstairs with a BBC really gets me going, I walked in on her once, her ass in the air, big monster cock fucking her hard, love it.

Mr C"

Nice. My wife is having two BBC on Friday in our bedroom whilst I sit downstairs. No doubt I will hear her screams of pleasure tho . Then of course I will get my go after

"Ah the thought of Mrs C upstairs with a BBC really gets me going, I walked in on her once, her ass in the air, big monster cock fucking her hard, love it.

Mr C

Nice. My wife is having two BBC on Friday in our bedroom whilst I sit downstairs. No doubt I will hear her screams of pleasure tho . Then of course I will get my go after "

Fun isn't it, I love hearing Mrs C moaning/screaming as she gets fucked hard., she seems to love it to lol.

Mr C.

Mr C

Nice. My wife is having two BBC on Friday in our bedroom whilst I sit downstairs. No doubt I will hear her screams of pleasure tho . Then of course I will get my go after

Fun isn't it, I love hearing Mrs C moaning/screaming as she gets fucked hard., she seems to love it to lol.

Mr C. "

Mr loves this aswell xx

If absolutely love to be "caught" by a husband or bf who then joins in for MMF. Would be amazingly hot!

By *adysueandneroCouple  over a year ago

witney

I love it when we are at a party and lady Sue goes off to a bedroom with someone, I wait awhile then go to look for them. I don't know why, but it's a real turn on for me when I find them. Sometimes she is not even awhere that I am there!

Ray

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Mmmmmmm :m

I like to wait till I can hear the gentle moaning followed by the slapping noise of balls on arse !!

By *unover40Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

yes, this is our favourite scenario,julie and the guy start without me and the build up is amazing

By *arkaCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Big turn on for me when we do this.

At our last mmf we were all on the bed together when _arka told me to fuck off out of the room while she fucked our guest. That was so exciting and when I came back in she was riding him really hard and fast!

This is definitely our favourite scenario, we have played it out loads of times with different variations.

The best one so far is a hotel meet, we book the room and get 2 key cards then arrange to meet the guy in the bar down stairs, if we are both comfortable with the guy and feel safe hubby will make his excuse to go outside for a cigarette, by the time he gets back me and the guy have gone upstairs.

Hubby will follow on after about 15 mins or so. Sooo much fun!

Not tried this to date, but think it'll go on the "to do" list!

By *arah_11TV/TS  over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

I'd love to get dressed all slutty with a lady only to be caught by her husband - and for him to then fuck us both!

By *andm288Couple  over a year ago

oxford

It's certainly a great turn on & I think I can speak for both of us

Love the Hotwife scene

Mr

Love this too, when we meet single guys we usually start off by b/f going off into the kitchen or toilet and i'll start with the guy, he loves walking back in finding me sucking him

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

We play a little differently...as the man I will take our female guest into the bedroom first, and make C wait in the living room for me to come back and invite her in to join us. The waiting drives her mad, but she loves it!

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

We like to have chat first then I Mr take lead if all ok

That does sound very hot and horny, it's not something that I'd considered before but I think I need to give this a go!

Mmmmm that's hot

By *aisy2012Couple  over a year ago

everywhere

Work away & stay in hotels a lot. When Sexy comes to stay & we arrange some afternoon delight she always loves me to walk in on her "unexpectedly" & "catch" her with the guy she's with.

By *otts PervsCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

We sometimes start along the same lines too, I love hearing Mrs J relax and get carried away before I'll wander upstairs to see where she's progressed too, very horny.

Have met Couples who enjoy this .. And it's great fun being the lucky single guy .. Love to do it again will bear that in mind xx

Great ...Would be fabulous to meet meet and do that fun scenario with you guys "

That does sound very hot and horny, it's not something that I'd considered before but I think I need to give this a go!"

You sooo need to! xxx

By *lwayshorny2009Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

James loves me to do the same I go upstairs then he will follow after about 5 mins when things have heated up

Mr C"

Yummy xxx

"James loves me to do the same I go upstairs then he will follow after about 5 mins when things have heated up "
Like it xxx

That does sound very hot and horny, it's not something that I'd considered before but I think I need to give this a go!"

Please do and keep me posted xx

Sounds naughty very naughty!

"Sounds naughty very naughty! "
But oh so nice xx

"Sounds naughty very naughty! But oh so nice xx"

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

No we don't start that way.

We always meet away from our home and really enjoy it when another man or men come to the meet after the fun has started

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Met a couple and got invited into their home, me & Mrs were kissing cuddling, I was stroking her stocking clad leg when she suddenly jumped up grabbed me by the hand and said "we're going up stairs you can bring the drinks later"

We went up stairs hubby didn't come up for a good half hour maybe more, but he did bring wine for Mrs Beer for me before joining us.

It's certainly up there in my top 10 meets.

Most couples I have played with normally expect me and Mrs couple to start...hubby tends to join in later...so seems normal.

facebook style like

That does sound very hot and horny, it's not something that I'd considered before but I think I need to give this a go!You sooo need to! xxx"

I love it when we have a MMF. We are usually all in the room together, but I love popping to the toilet and knowing they're still playing without me there. I also enjoy just sitting and taking a few photos whilst they play

[Removed by poster at 03/02/16 04:50:19]

By *tillwaterMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I love it when we have a MMF. We are usually all in the room together, but I love popping to the toilet and knowing they're still playing without me there. I also enjoy just sitting and taking a few photos whilst they play "

Nothing better than having the bf watch take pics and videos while directing us what to do for him. ..

We were going to do this one time when my guy was driving back from being away. There was a massive pile up on his route and he had to take a huge detour which made him 2 hours late.

He came in to find me saying good bye to the guy i had been with (a friend) and looking, as he put it, well fucked (I had cum a lot. ) He thanked the guy for looking after me and took me upstairs and fucked me to even more orgasms.

» Add a new message to this topic