FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bi guys for couples

Bi guys for couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So hard to find a couple that want to meet bi guys......

How's everyone else find it?

Which of you couples like this?

Happy fabbing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

north of lincoln

We struggle to find bi guys that fit our criteria . And searching is hard as most have straight in their profile .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Shame you're not closer. Fully bi guy here who loves to meet couples

Its like looking for a needle in a haystack!

Not many couples want to play with bi men, even if they are only a little bit bi

"So hard to find a couple that want to meet bi guys......

Happy fabbing "

join the club lol - we bisexual guy's tend to be looked as pervs/dirty old men in a mack/un clean and more etc, so unless your part of a couple and Bi, its pretty hard to find genuine meets - Now that's come over as a bit of a mini Rant, but trust me its not, its just the way of Fab's

By *ampolCouple  over a year ago

Stevenage

We meet a few bi guys but find they let us down more than any couples or single males.. We have tried to organise numerous gangbangs with bi guys and all falls apart.. Or lots of guys pretend to be bi just to get there foot in the door..

By *elrose57Couple  over a year ago

reading

we know its hard for a single guy to find a couple, but same as with finding the right guy, and when you do, its worth it, so when you do find the right guy , keep him, tie him up chain him down, no both enjoy him make him want to come back, the more meets the better the fun

Happy fabbing "

To be honest I think the split of couples looking for bi single guys or straight single guys is pretty evenly balanced. Its just the amount of the couples looking for guys per se which appears low.

"Its like looking for a needle in a haystack!

Not many couples want to play with bi men, even if they are only a little bit bi "

Only a liiiiidl bit?

We find more 'straight' guys messaging us then bi guys....but the mail usually starts 'my profile says straight but....'

Hard then to find the genuine bi guys who want to play with us both.

"We find more 'straight' guys messaging us then bi guys....but the mail usually starts 'my profile says straight but....'

Hard then to find the genuine bi guys who want to play with us both."

Isn't it easy and just say if it doesn't say bi then not interested.

Oh its on our profile - but you would be amazed how many people choose NOT to read it - strange that

By *ngel delight 69Woman  over a year ago

Torquay

"we know its hard for a single guy to find a couple, but same as with finding the right guy, and when you do, its worth it, so when you do find the right guy , keep him, tie him up chain him down, no both enjoy him make him want to come back, the more meets the better the fun "

My profile states im orally bi, I don't hide the fact that I would like to play with both sexes, just not that many actually read what is typed before contacting/blocking/deleting (delete as applicable)

As I said earlier, not that many true couples want to play with bi men..... prove me wrong and send me a message if your out there people!

I have just put a meet up for sunday if anyone in Cumbria is reading this thread x

And bi night at the VA club 05 Feb - cant wait

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

I have identified as "bi curious" though heteexible is more accurate. I do play with guys in a MMF or group situation.

But I get lots of gay and bi guys offering to meet be 1 on 1 which I state I do not do. Very little interest from MF couples.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

It is often difficult to find the right people, whoever you're looking for. I've had a little luck in the bi MMF department, but would love to explore further

"And bi night at the VA club 05 Feb - cant wait "

I soooo want to go, but feel out of my comfort zone.... need to go with someone I already know, that way im not sitting in the corner all night wondering what to do or who to speak to.

Try being a bi couple that only meets bi black guys...that's tricky!

"Its like looking for a needle in a haystack!

Not many couples want to play with bi men, even if they are only a little bit bi

Only a liiiiidl bit? "

Well I only like to suck, not into anything else, so that's just a likkkkle bit bi

It seems each week we get a thread saying bi couples can't find bi singles and then vice versa with bi men saying they can't find couples.

Going by this they are out there op.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm a bi guy and I tend to meet mf couples where the guy is bi.

"I'm a bi guy and I tend to meet mf couples where the guy is bi. "

Steve, your from Brighton! everyone knows there's blokes there that just drop to their knees for a cock!

By *lintshire72Man  over a year ago

North Wales

I think it must be trickier depending which bit of country you from. I guessing down south or in bigger cities n towns then more choice and easier to find what you looking for. I live in welsh hills and it almost impossible without driving an hour to Liverpool or similar

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

Fully bisex gent here and had some luck at clubs with bi couples.

Normally top but in the right situation and with the right encouragement, I will switch roles!

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

To our knowledge we've met 6 guys who are openly bi (we obviously can't count the ones that say their straight when they secretly aren't). 2 black, 3 white and one Asian. We're totally not bothered about the other guys sexual proclivities, it's non of our business. Anyway, who are we to judge when I prefer black guys and lots of them (at the same time if possible!). As moderately intelligent people, we understand that just because they're bi, it doesn't mean my OH is under any risk of being groped by the bi guy.

Both of us are straight but we've met bi couples at clubs and, believe or not, we felt secure with them too! It's amazing how many bi guys don't play with the other man's cock unless they're asked. Who'd have thought it?

ironically I am just back from a meet where the lady in question only wanted bi guys and struggled.

Brighton - even Hove!

"I'm a bi guy and I tend to meet mf couples where the guy is bi.

Steve, your from Brighton! everyone knows there's blokes there that just drop to their knees for a cock! "

It's very easy to find a single bisexual or gay man but I prefer mf couples. That is less easy as there are fewer of them.

Was having a laugh with ya mate

Brighton is very well known for gays

Brighton - even Hove!

"Was having a laugh with ya mate

Brighton is very well known for gays "

Is it? I though Edinburgh was the gay capital....or London.

Happy fabbing "

So hard to find a bi guy that is local and hot

By *uddy and hollyCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Hard to find a bi top guy that turn's up

Try finding a bi guy with a six pack, that isn't covered in tattoos, that waxes his bum and takes it up the chuff...

Finding a bi man that suits what the both of you want as a bisexual couple is nigh on impossible !

The site seems to consist of legions of men with straight profiles, who cannot accom, but either claim to be be bisexual when they message, or message laying out the degree of minor bisexuality they are willing to partake of whilst still expecting to bonk the female part of the couple vigerousely up HER botty

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

Look no further ??

I'm bisexual and would welcum some fun with a couple (MF). The closest thing I came to it was at a gangbang last year where I was able to perform with a greedy girl and afterwards when the girl had gone to the kitchen for a break I enjoyed some horny fun with two of the guys.

It was amazing ??

"Look no further ??

I'm bisexual and would welcum some fun with a couple (MF). The closest thing I came to it was at a gangbang last year where I was able to perform with a greedy girl and afterwards when the girl had gone to the kitchen for a break I enjoyed some horny fun with two of the guys.

It was amazing ??"

But we'd have to look further as whilst you may be bi in some way shape or form, you still don't fit what we are looking for, just as we don't fit what many bi couples look for in us as a bi couple ourselves.

It's an illustration of the difficulty as a bi couple, of locating a suitable bisexual male, couples - easy, single females, pretty easy, single bisexual men, rarer than an honest politician !

We always play with mostly bi men more fun and feels naughtier

I'm str8 guy wanting to meet mf for first time where's the best place to meet couple??

By *iforfun999Man  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

"Try being a bi couple that only meets bi black guys...that's tricky! "

I've seen a few of those profiles, where they're only looking for bi black guys who are well hung, under 35 and free in the next few hours. LOL

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Happy fabbing "

We meet bi guys, but we often find that random bi guys assume we will meet them. No, there still needs to be chemistry and, more importantly, they need to be into playing with Mr. On the bi spectrum, over to the male male side ...

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"Try being a bi couple that only meets bi black guys...that's tricky! "

Thought that might be you guys, lol

By *olfcartweaselCouple  over a year ago

Melrose

We have no objection - it's the preferred option for us with a single guy

"I'm str8 guy wanting to meet mf for first time where's the best place to meet couple??"

Not on this thread, unless you want to suck a cock too.

"Finding a bi man that suits what the both of you want as a bisexual couple is nigh on impossible !

The site seems to consist of legions of men with straight profiles, who cannot accom, but either claim to be be bisexual when they message, or message laying out the degree of minor bisexuality they are willing to partake of whilst still expecting to bonk the female part of the couple vigerousely up HER botty"

This is exactly our experience. We've met some great bi guys but it's becoming increasingly more difficult.

Put a meet up last Friday morning looking to accommodate a bi guy that evening. The messages we got ranged from mildly curious guys that said we could suck their cock?!? to guys that said they were bi but when questioned had only ever sucked one cock. We had lots asking to meet other times other than when we had the meet up for, we had guys who wanted to meet but couldn't travel to us, asking for lifts or for us to go to them. We had lots of bottom guys who didn't realise that our profile says that Tracey is bottom only. We had guys asking us to Dom them. We had guys asking to play with only one of us or pretending to be bi to play with the fem or who offered to come and fuck the fem while TV half watches, the icing on the cake tho was the guy who messaged to say he was straight and wanted to meet but was scared to be around another guy naked. He hadn't even realised that one of us is a TV.???

We have up in the end and had fun on our own. And bi guys say they can't get a meet?

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Well I'm fully bi, but am off a lot of couple's radars because I'm a 53 yr old smoker.....

"Well I'm fully bi, but am off a lot of couple's radars because I'm a 53 yr old smoker..... "

You need to change your age

Myself and my ex used to only meet Bi guys. I 'used' to enjoy a wank/suck and genuine Bi guys seem to be more gentle and respectful.

I stopped doing anything Bi when I realised that most Bi Men wouldn't turn down bareback sex (and I didn't want to catch something)

Bisexual, bi-curious, bi-aware . . you're heterosexual until you've PHYSICALLY had some form of sexual contact with another of the same sex even if you didn't like it!

We believe the stigmata with a guy saying he's AC/DC - rather than a woman - is that too many females, solo or part of a couple, unnecessarily freak out at "health risks" whilst some straight male partners may feel rather intimidated.

EVERYONE really does have to say the TRUTH on their profile, no other way, we block contact with those who, as so many have said above, seem to think this is an "option" for them to try and get sex!

But to those seeking young bi-males, take note : many men only develop an acceptance of their bisexuality in middle age. Think of it like a good wine that improves with age.

By *inkycouple55Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

We're a couple and we only meet fully bi guys, we find it hard and get so many messages from straight guys pretending to be bi even though we spell it out. Because of them we have to be so careful now we probably end up turning away genuine guys we find there are not many genuine bi couples around though x

"Try finding a bi guy with a six pack, that isn't covered in tattoos, that waxes his bum and takes it up the chuff... "

"Finding a bi man that suits what the both of you want as a bisexual couple is nigh on impossible !

The site seems to consist of legions of men with straight profiles, who cannot accom, but either claim to be be bisexual when they message, or message laying out the degree of minor bisexuality they are willing to partake of whilst still expecting to bonk the female part of the couple vigerousely up HER botty

This is exactly our experience. We've met some great bi guys but it's becoming increasingly more difficult.

Put a meet up last Friday morning looking to accommodate a bi guy that evening. The messages we got ranged from mildly curious guys that said we could suck their cock?!? to guys that said they were bi but when questioned had only ever sucked one cock. We had lots asking to meet other times other than when we had the meet up for, we had guys who wanted to meet but couldn't travel to us, asking for lifts or for us to go to them. We had lots of bottom guys who didn't realise that our profile says that Tracey is bottom only. We had guys asking us to Dom them. We had guys asking to play with only one of us or pretending to be bi to play with the fem or who offered to come and fuck the fem while TV half watches, the icing on the cake tho was the guy who messaged to say he was straight and wanted to meet but was scared to be around another guy naked. He hadn't even realised that one of us is a TV.???

We have up in the end and had fun on our own. And bi guys say they can't get a meet? "

That's almost EXACTLY what we receive message wise !

"Myself and my ex used to only meet Bi guys. I 'used' to enjoy a wank/suck and genuine Bi guys seem to be more gentle and respectful.

I stopped doing anything Bi when I realised that most Bi Men wouldn't turn down bareback sex (and I didn't want to catch something)"

That's never been our experience safe sex all the way

When it comes to single guys we only meet bi guys, nice genuine sexy bi guys are hard to find.

By *ack with a bangCouple  over a year ago

Hastings

"We struggle to find bi guys that fit our criteria . And searching is hard as most have straight in their profile . "
lol the str8 bi guy, many an encounter

By *amantha8383TV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

I have a guy profile as well and get no interest from couples but on my cd profile they message me asking to meet.

So I guess dressing like a girl gets you more pussy. Strange world!

We only meet bi guys if we are looking for a single guy

Mr

You're damned if you do and damned if you don't. Lots of people advise you to say straight on your profile as saying you're bi get's you pre judged. I tried saying bi - minimal interest from couples, even bi ones. Lot's of interest from 'straight' men.

Now say straight so I get treated like a real person. The chats/messages are different, like you're treated seriously.

The real bi couples on here have so much to choose from though. Can't blame them for being selective.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

I must be doing something right and being in a Bi Friendly area of Fab.... no problem at all getting bi mmf fun

All down to being patient and open with what you like doing with both halves of the couple

By *leasureseanyMan  over a year ago

hull

Barbary your wright about " You're damned if you do and damned if you don't". Being fully bi, but finding a bi couple is mission impossible.....

"You're damned if you do and damned if you don't. Lots of people advise you to say straight on your profile as saying you're bi get's you pre judged. I tried saying bi - minimal interest from couples, even bi ones. Lot's of interest from 'straight' men.

Now say straight so I get treated like a real person. The chats/messages are different, like you're treated seriously.

The real bi couples on here have so much to choose from though. Can't blame them for being selective."

But if you put straight and have played with men you are misleading women and couples who prefer not to meet bi guys.

This is their preference for whatever reason, and you are not respecting that.

This is the reason we wont meet bi guys who say they are straight, its not a great situation

"You're damned if you do and damned if you don't. Lots of people advise you to say straight on your profile as saying you're bi get's you pre judged. I tried saying bi - minimal interest from couples, even bi ones. Lot's of interest from 'straight' men.

The real bi couples on here have so much to choose from though. Can't blame them for being selective."

BUT by having a straight profile then saying you are bi has automatically written you off in our modus operandi . We don't expect to know everything about people we meet but when there is an immediate fundamental untruth about their sexuality it makes everything else you say open to doubt

The real bi couples on here have so much to choose from though. Can't blame them for being selective.

BUT by having a straight profile then saying you are bi has automatically written you off in our modus operandi . We don't expect to know everything about people we meet but when there is an immediate fundamental untruth about their sexuality it makes everything else you say open to doubt "

Totally agree with this! I'd say 95% of our messages are from straight guys who when questioned say they don't put it on their profile as single fems and couples won't meet them if they do. Couples seem to be as bad and say they won't get meets with straight couples if they put that the guy is bi on their profile. How do you trust anyone that starts a conversation with a lie?

An earlier poster stated that many guys come to acceptance of being bi a bit later in life and that's definitely the case with T. He's fully bi, but we'd happily meet a bifem or straight couple as the full swap would be the thing. But out preference is for all to be be bi as we can share with everyone. And as for mmf, definitely should be bi as R finds it a massive turn on watching the boys play nicely

We've not had any trouble getting offers, it's just making the arrangements work. Club bi nights are a great option to get it the way you want it

And with our most recent pics there's no way T can pretend to be straight, even if he wanted too! Bi guys are more fun!!

"Myself and my ex used to only meet Bi guys. I 'used' to enjoy a wank/suck and genuine Bi guys seem to be more gentle and respectful.

I stopped doing anything Bi when I realised that most Bi Men wouldn't turn down bareback sex (and I didn't want to catch something)

That's never been our experience safe sex all the way "

It came as news to us too

"We're a couple and we only meet fully bi guys, we find it hard and get so many messages from straight guys pretending to be bi even though we spell it out. Because of them we have to be so careful now we probably end up turning away genuine guys we find there are not many genuine bi couples around though x"

stands here waving

By *lpha-and-FoxtrotCouple  over a year ago

Kettering

"We struggle to find bi guys that fit our criteria . And searching is hard as most have straight in their profile . "

Pretty much this

By *uxtapositionMan  over a year ago

CARDIFF

I have not had a huge amount of meets from FAB but I'd rather have the meets I want. I see no point in lying about what I am and what I seek just to notch up notch after notch !

"And with our most recent pics there's no way T can pretend to be straight, even if he wanted too! Bi guys are more fun!! "

So true we bisexuals do appear to be less inhibited and more hedonistic than straights?

One other point. We agree with ALL those on here that if a "straight" guy/female/couple announce that they are already bisexual then we're not interested, there is no longer any basis of trust.

But, it is often forgotten, one who is bisexual can, of course, also be a perfectly well behaved "straight"?

So many choices . . so much fun!

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

I'd love to find a couple to dip my toe in so to speak. How far I would go? Don't know till I try but would guarantee oral as only right.

all help gladly received

I've had a few so called couples contact me to arrange meeting up only for the female to suddenly become ill, tired, lost, visiting family etc etc.. and just the male wanting to meet. Hard to find genuine couples looking for a bi male.

Even when I've chatted on the phone to them both the male wants to just meet alone at first?

"I've had a few so called couples contact me to arrange meeting up only for the female to suddenly become ill, tired, lost, visiting family etc etc.. and just the male wanting to meet. Hard to find genuine couples looking for a bi male.

Even when I've chatted on the phone to them both the male wants to just meet alone at first?"

We've never tried that but we could see why a couple would wish to meet male to male only first just to see if the guy is actually bi and if bi how bi !

"I'd love to find a couple to dip my toe in so to speak. How far I would go? Don't know till I try but would guarantee oral as only right.

all help gladly received "

We don't think most couples just want orally bi males though

By *eadonistCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Ashton under Lyne

PREACH!!!

So so true.

"And with our most recent pics there's no way T can pretend to be straight, even if he wanted too! Bi guys are more fun!!

So true we bisexuals do appear to be less inhibited and more hedonistic than straights?

One other point. We agree with ALL those on here that if a "straight" guy/female/couple announce that they are already bisexual then we're not interested, there is no longer any basis of trust.

But, it is often forgotten, one who is bisexual can, of course, also be a perfectly well behaved "straight"?

So many choices . . so much fun! "

It's true - just because your bi doesn't mean your not straight as well. I'm more into women than men and more into m/f couples than single men or women. If the situation is a straight then that's fine and how I'll act. It's more about the people than the physical side.

By *llroundfunMan  over a year ago

Newport

I have meet bi couples and had lot of fun but it hard to match up what everyone is looking for. top, bottom , only bi oral. woman only watch just to name a few options.

Ashton under Lyne

"Oh its on our profile - but you would be amazed how many people choose NOT to read it - strange that"

Exactly what we say... It's pretty clear.

Kettering

Happy fabbing "

Aside from agreeing with those who have already said about the claims of being bi being cause for an instant no from us. So many guys then go on to say things like "meet me and I'll prove it" "I said I'll suck your cock" etc etc, hardly an alluring way to approach us. We always have a social first, that way we can gauge if they are genuine and also get a better sense of them as a person.

By *IGUYFORCPLESMan  over a year ago

newcastle

mature bi guy here love to suck and lick bi couples off together to completion i love it but not many bi couples in north east willing to try it

Ashton under Lyne

"And with our most recent pics there's no way T can pretend to be straight, even if he wanted too! Bi guys are more fun!! "

Yes we are... Simple.

"mature bi guy here love to suck and lick bi couples off together to completion i love it but not many bi couples in north east willing to try it"

Perhaps you are not what said couples are looking for ? Your bisexuality is limited . It's an example of how hard it is to match everyone up . From our point if view you would be too old. You can't accom . Your bisexuality is limited and on a personal note we don't like your profile, No offence intended just using your response as an example as I'm sure out profile puts others off us

This thread had become more interesting as the week goes by.

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

"I'd love to find a couple to dip my toe in so to speak. How far I would go? Don't know till I try but would guarantee oral as only right.

all help gladly received

We don't think most couples just want orally bi males though "

This is something new to me and how far I would go I have no idea - under promise and over deliver would be my preferred route. With a body like mine it will never be easy - always out of fashion one way or the other. Still onward and ever upwards, hopefully

This is exactly what we are finding. You get chatting to some and then they disappear off the face of the earth or simply stop replying. It wouldn't be difficult if you decided not to be picky, but everyone has preferences, don't they?

Some of us stay around, but just seems to be the more up north you go, the better your chances of finding like minded couples who are looking for the single bi males.

another point that someone has already said, us orally bi men don't always want to jump onto every cock we see, we can play straight if the couple don't want to play bi... but then there's that bloody label that puts us in a bad situation.

Kettering

"Some of us stay around, but just seems to be the more up north you go, the better your chances of finding like minded couples who are looking for the single bi males.

another point that someone has already said, us orally bi men don't always want to jump onto every cock we see, we can play straight if the couple don't want to play bi... but then there's that bloody label that puts us in a bad situation.

"

A very common misconception. Just as I'm not sexually attracted to every woman nor am I sexually attracted to every man, hence we have only found one guy so far I've played with. I have my own cock, just because there's another guy doesn't mean I won't to do anything sexual with him

By *ery curious maleMan  over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

Fab pics of you both

By *ingersmalloyMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

See you there

[Removed by poster at 30/01/16 02:01:55]

[Removed by poster at 30/01/16 02:02:34]

"

It's true - just because your bi doesn't mean your not straight as well. "

In the industry we call that 'hetro-flexible'

We always looking for bi guy as the mr is curious to try things he can't get from me.

Struggle to find bi guys that fit what we're looking for and as soon as we get a message from a straight bi guy tend to ignore as 9/10 just saying that and once their playing excuses soon come out like 'never done it before and not sure I'm comfortable, maybe next time?'

"Struggle to find bi guys that fit what we're looking for and as soon as we get a message from a straight bi guy tend to ignore as 9/10 just saying that and once their playing excuses soon come out like 'never done it before and not sure I'm comfortable, maybe next time?'"

This irxes so much, I find the straight males throw bi around to get to us girls. Now I have to check their veris to see if there are any men who've veri him just to see if they actually bi

By *-angel-XWoman  over a year ago

hell

We love bi ! But t girls only at the min

It's hard finding bi couples near to me that want single guys. Never give up hope though

By *id_do22Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I'm bi curious and I love the idea of exploring my bi side with a bi couple, as I think many men do

I think I'd feel a lot my comfortable doin stuff coz there's a women there especially if she enjoys watchin that stuff

I'm not sure how far I'd go, all depends on how comfortable I was

"I'm bi curious and I love the idea of exploring my bi side with a bi couple, as I think many men do

I think I'd feel a lot my comfortable doin stuff coz there's a women there especially if she enjoys watchin that stuff

I'm not sure how far I'd go, all depends on how comfortable I was"

Bi curious not a problem for us as long as they are curious. Meant to say before clubs is the hardest one unless at a bi night. Been a few times when played with someone and then looked at fab profile to see were bi.

By *ocoTemptationMan  over a year ago

london

My profile had me on here as straight for years. Since discovering my bi curious side I have not notices any kind of dip in the attention I get from couples.

If anything I think it has increased a little. On balance more doors have opened than been closed.

london

I'm going too and I can't wait. I hope I bump into some kinky couples

london

I am in exactly the same situation. One on one with a guy or TV just doesn't interest me enough to make the effort to meet up.

london

How about bi curious black guys?

By *ave1129Man  over a year ago

York

I'm Dave, genuine single and bi - would love a couple of bi friends x

By *eanuts2014Couple  over a year ago

Cwmbran

all help gladly received

We don't think most couples just want orally bi males though "

There are some couples who are happy with just orally bi males (us). This is because it's gonna be our first time playing bi so small steps at a time.

Agree with many others that's it difficult to know who's genuine and who's time wasters!

"Struggle to find bi guys that fit what we're looking for and as soon as we get a message from a straight bi guy tend to ignore as 9/10 just saying that and once their playing excuses soon come out like 'never done it before and not sure I'm comfortable, maybe next time?'"

Would you pm me please

By *ippingrugbyboyMan  over a year ago

Bishop's Stortford

I'm looking for regular bi couple and it is hard.Have played at party's and clubs and love it. But would like more regular couple to play with.

Just put a meet up for sat 13 th Feb , bi guys only. Mmmmmmmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic