FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Gang bang let downs!

Gang bang let downs!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icepair64 OP   Man  over a year ago

Norwich

Well no doubt you'll check our profile and see we are genuine. What we can't understand is that we have on a few occasions tried to organise a meeting with those selected. Yet when the time arrives most seem to call off at the last minute. Obviously there are plenty of time wasters on here but law of averages etc.

Any ideas ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Well no doubt you'll check our profile and see we are genuine. What we can't understand is that we have on a few occasions tried to organise a meeting with those selected. Yet when the time arrives most seem to call off at the last minute. Obviously there are plenty of time wasters on here but law of averages etc.

Any ideas ?"

Depends on who you're inviting, couples only? Mix of single guys and girls and couples?

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"Well no doubt you'll check our profile and see we are genuine. What we can't understand is that we have on a few occasions tried to organise a meeting with those selected. Yet when the time arrives most seem to call off at the last minute. Obviously there are plenty of time wasters on here but law of averages etc.

Any ideas ?"

A few times I've organised, chosen well verified men, chatted a while previously, and still had more no shows than those that do show, given up totally on gang bangs now

By *icepair64 OP   Man  over a year ago

Norwich

To clarify it would be just guys for my partner

We've always seen the advice to be invite twice as many people as you want to show up.

post is spot on. Even in paid gangbang meets-where the males are being paid-the let downs are 50% as a minimum. Most guys just cannot get there heads around not being the center of attention/having a smaller cock than another guy/having to watch for a short period.

"post is spot on. Even in paid gangbang meets-where the males are being paid-the let downs are 50% as a minimum. Most guys just cannot get there heads around not being the center of attention/having a smaller cock than another guy/having to watch for a short period."

What are paid gamgbangs? Isn't that a form of prostitution? Paying someone for sex?

Invite 50. 5 might turn up. I'm organising a ganhbang on friday and the whole of Brum is invited. Expecting about 5 to turn up haha

Though will be awkward if everyone came. I'd be ruined

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

Most GB's attendee's are a small % of a mass of invites

The best GB's I've attended are where the cpl meets a few guys they already know to meet.

By *ornycheffaxMan  over a year ago

Huddersfield, halifax, brighouse ect

It's one of my all time goals if anyone arranges one in Huddersfield let me know I'll definitely be there

"post is spot on. Even in paid gangbang meets-where the males are being paid-the let downs are 50% as a minimum. Most guys just cannot get there heads around not being the center of attention/having a smaller cock than another guy/having to watch for a short period.

What are paid gamgbangs? Isn't that a form of prostitution? Paying someone for sex? "

No. I refer to adult film work. Everyone is paid-the male and female performers. Even in this instance the let down rate is high x

"Most GB's attendee's are a small % of a mass of invites

The best GB's I've attended are where the cpl meets a few guys they already know to meet.

"

We used to do that... However the last time we tried this for a friend we invited 3 guys already known to us from previous gb and 2 well verified for gb guys and a newbie.... All went M.I.A x

Although we have found that if you get an established group sorted it is the best bet.. we used to regularly get 10-14 guys that would attend.

We haven't done one for ages ... Maybe put it on next months to do list x

we now invite guys that we have met before to avoid disappointment, but were always on the look out for reliable single men

We have tried organising a few gangbangs now & have just about given up for this very reason.

A perfect example a few years ago was an occasion when a really hot summer Saturday was forecast. The idea was to tie Mrs J naked and blindfold in the woods for a gangbang.

We spoke to many guys to join us and ended up inviting 6. All were verified and we spoke to all on the phone.

On the big day Mrs J was naked in position and...

Yup you guessed it - not one turned up.

Some sent texts with excuses. Most didn't even bother. All were blocked on fab.

By *rev1999Couple  over a year ago

warrington

We had one planned on a hotel for sat last week. About 10 appearing very interested, 5 invited, 2 showed up. Still enjoyed it though.

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

its a funny old world when it comes to meeting new people, just go with the flow if you can find men that turn up good luck...connie x

the old saying

"if you dont throw balls you wont win coconuts"

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

We only play in clubs to avoid all the no shows described above - and have never been disappointed. Clubs have the additional and clear advantage of being able to see the guys before committing yourself.

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

we intend to try the club route after hearing the plethora of stuff that's happened to others.

"We only play in clubs to avoid all the no shows described above - and have never been disappointed. Clubs have the additional and clear advantage of being able to see the guys before committing yourself."

The only issue I have had in clubs is the struggle to control who I am playing with whilst actually playing. Most men have great etiquette, but not all x

"We only play in clubs to avoid all the no shows described above - and have never been disappointed. Clubs have the additional and clear advantage of being able to see the guys before committing yourself.

The only issue I have had in clubs is the struggle to control who I am playing with whilst actually playing. Most men have great etiquette, but not all x"

We tend to play in clubs now as well and I appreciate your concerns about struggling to control which guys play and which don't.

Luckily for Mrs J I am there to ensure everything goes ok. She will point out which guys she likes. If any others try to force their way in I act as the bodyguard.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"We only play in clubs to avoid all the no shows described above - and have never been disappointed. Clubs have the additional and clear advantage of being able to see the guys before committing yourself.

The only issue I have had in clubs is the struggle to control who I am playing with whilst actually playing. Most men have great etiquette, but not all x"

I can understand that - as part of a couple I do have someone to watch out for me - and have the added advantage of an extra large orgasm when my partner takes me at the end!

The only issue I have had in clubs is the struggle to control who I am playing with whilst actually playing. Most men have great etiquette, but not all x

We tend to play in clubs now as well and I appreciate your concerns about struggling to control which guys play and which don't.

Luckily for Mrs J I am there to ensure everything goes ok. She will point out which guys she likes. If any others try to force their way in I act as the bodyguard."

I have been lucky to usually have a male friend to play this role also. x

I can understand that - as part of a couple I do have someone to watch out for me - and have the added advantage of an extra large orgasm when my partner takes me at the end! "

My husband does so love reclaiming me after I have been a complete slut, and our sex afterwards is the best aspect of a gangbang scenario xx

Any ideas ?"

We had it when we were last on here too. Arranged one, hotel booked, loads of chat from guys all keen as mustard and would definitely be there. Call offs started a few days before and right up to the day. So we got a reliable girl in instead and had fun anyway.

It is/ was very frustrating though.

F

"Though will be awkward if everyone came. I'd be ruined "

I can understand that - as part of a couple I do have someone to watch out for me - and have the added advantage of an extra large orgasm when my partner takes me at the end!

My husband does so love reclaiming me after I have been a complete slut, and our sex afterwards is the best aspect of a gangbang scenario xx"

I am certainly with you on that

We were in a club in Vienna a while back and I watched my wife getting gangbanged by 5 really hot guys - it tuned out they were University club athletes visiting the city for a competition.

I sat amongst an audience of about 30 people as she went absolutely crazy with these guys. When they had finished her body was absolutely soaked with sweat and cum. I took her into the audience and fucked her in the crowd as their hands touched her body.

An awesome experience.

By *ercedes_SLKMan  over a year ago

nottingham

I think it's a classic case of Ambition Vs Ability

Many have an ambition to be involved but when the time comes few have the ability.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Why dont u organise a social prior to your meet ...

Just to make sure guys are serious about turning up ...

Some guys are all mouth ....

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

Any ideas ?"

Hmmmmmm I think that the modern world offers a lot of distractions...

Doing something with strangers you barely know, no matter how exciting, will always be trumped by doing things with good friends, no matter how boring!

No-shows are certainly in the wrong...

Cancellations simply got a better offer...

It doesn't make anyone a time waster and let's face it, many in this "lifestyle" are quite hostile to the single male and people don't go where they are not wanted...

I've organised a few in the past. I don't just look for verified men...I will actively contact those that verified them. I also avoid ANY men who don't accomodate....because in 90% of cases it means they are married/attached and, therefore, intrinsically unreliable. The most reliable are those that YOU have previously met.

My husband does so love reclaiming me after I have been a complete slut, and our sex afterwards is the best aspect of a gangbang scenario xx

We were in a club in Vienna a while back and I watched my wife getting gangbanged by 5 really hot guys - it tuned out they were University club athletes visiting the city for a competition.

I sat amongst an audience of about 30 people as she went absolutely crazy with these guys. When they had finished her body was absolutely soaked with sweat and cum. I took her into the audience and fucked her in the crowd as their hands touched her body.

An awesome experience."

That is possibly the sexiest thing I have ever read on here! Amazing. Your wife looks delectable xx

An awesome experience.

That is possibly the sexiest thing I have ever read on here! Amazing. Your wife looks delectable xx"

Thank you. Love your profile too. Very hot indeed.

My husband does so love reclaiming me after I have been a complete slut, and our sex afterwards is the best aspect of a gangbang scenario xx"

I did this a while back for a "friend" who just decided she "needed a good banging". I basically acted as her wingman.....but my god did she explode when we got back to hers that night!

"

many in this "lifestyle" are quite hostile to the single male and people don't go where they are not wanted..."

indeed but given the nature of the event, they are wanted.

F

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

"I've organised a few in the past. I don't just look for verified men...I will actively contact those that verified them. I also avoid ANY men who don't accomodate....because in 90% of cases it means they are married/attached and, therefore, intrinsically unreliable. The most reliable are those that YOU have previously met."

See I think you can just tell, no need for any reliability criteria....

I like as athletic or more so than myself and body hairless...

Then roll the dice, usually a mutual respect forms and you sort of become a team...

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Clubs seem better as the people are there and on the right day it's going to click.

I did this a while back for a "friend" who just decided she "needed a good banging". I basically acted as her wingman.....but my god did she explode when we got back to hers that night!"

My husband is often my wingman, but he is away working more than half the year, and so I do need to find a new bodyguard hehe x

I did this a while back for a "friend" who just decided she "needed a good banging". I basically acted as her wingman.....but my god did she explode when we got back to hers that night!

My husband is often my wingman, but he is away working more than half the year, and so I do need to find a new bodyguard hehe x"

How about a "wing couple". If you are ever in our part of theworld

I have helped organise these in the past and it can be very hit and miss.

The first time worked a treat..10 invited, 10 turned up and great fun was had by all.

But subsequent ones were disappointing...on way, never turns up, can't find you, despite being given step by step instructions.

I would suggest inviting twice as many...but be prepared to entertain all, just in case!

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

Any ideas ?"

In my opinion, gang bangs are just not a man thing.

In the porn world, maybe it's a turn on, but in real life, it's not.

As far as I'm aware, no man really wants to share a woman with loads of other men at the same time. I know that it's not something I'd do anyway.

On the day, I'd guess that a guy would be nervous. It's possible that with so many men being there, the guy may be humiliated by not being able to get hard, he may be small in comparison to the rest, etc. These thoughts probably go round in a man's head and he bottles it.

That in mind, search out the men who have attended Atleast two gang bangs in the past, ask them to show veris and check them out properly.

"post is spot on. Even in paid gangbang meets-where the males are being paid-the let downs are 50% as a minimum. Most guys just cannot get there heads around not being the center of attention/having a smaller cock than another guy/having to watch for a short period.

What are paid gamgbangs? Isn't that a form of prostitution? Paying someone for sex?

No. I refer to adult film work. Everyone is paid-the male and female performers. Even in this instance the let down rate is high x"

Couples also let guys down i know that...three times i arranged to meet a couple from off here for a GB..and three times they let me down...then messaged me at 1 am in the morning and drop everything and turn up...it was a 40 mile drive from me as well...and when i didnt they blocked me lol

Any ideas ?

As far as I'm aware, no man really wants to share a woman with loads of other men at the same time. I know that it's not something I'd do anyway.

On the day, I'd guess that a guy would be nervous. It's possible that with so many men being there, the guy may be humiliated by not being able to get hard, he may be small in comparison to the rest, etc. These thoughts probably go round in a man's head and he bottles it.

That in mind, search out the men who have attended Atleast two gang bangs in the past, ask them to show veris and check them out properly."

"As far as I am aware, no man really wants to share a woman with loads of other men at the same time"

Lol. Fab is absolutely full of them!!

And what is more this husband just loves to share his wife with loads od other men. You should be very thankful that there are so many guys like us or Fab would simply not exist.

Chester

Any ideas ?

That in mind, search out the men who have attended Atleast two gang bangs in the past, ask them to show veris and check them out properly.

"As far as I am aware, no man really wants to share a woman with loads of other men at the same time"

Lol. Fab is absolutely full of them!!

And what is more this husband just loves to share his wife with loads od other men. You should be very thankful that there are so many guys like us or Fab would simply not exist."

I wasn't referring to the husband! I was referring to the gb men!

You say, it's full of them, but it's not in my opinion. Most of my male friends on here go to gb because there's a high chance of getting quick sex. They don't trully want to go to a gb though, they want single women.

Fab would exist! Gb are just a small part of fab, the biggest being couple swaps and men seeking single women.

"

That in mind, search out the men who have attended Atleast two gang bangs in the past, ask them to show veris and check them out properly."

I am always surprised by the naivety of many on here! While agreeing a gb isn't for everyone, to suggest that the majority of men don't want to fuck a woman while she is being fucked by others is naive in my opinion. Its a very big aspect of swinging. Whether its mfm mfmmm or a proper gb. This, to me is the difference between a sex site and a swingers site. This is fabswingers!

I do agree with you that many may have second thoughts about their size, stamina etc and how they measure up, which causes them to be a no show. But then they need to be honest with themselves as well as those they disapoint. And another good point about inviting those that have experience of group fun.

Chester

"

I am always surprised by the naivety of many on here! While agreeing a gb isn't for everyone, to suggest that the majority of men don't want to fuck a woman while she is being fucked by others is naive in my opinion. Its a very big aspect of swinging. Whether its mfm mfmmm or a proper gb. This, to me is the difference between a sex site and a swingers site. This is fabswingers!

I do agree with you that many may have second thoughts about their size, stamina etc and how they measure up, which causes them to be a no show. But then they need to be honest with themselves as well as those they disapoint. And another good point about inviting those that have experience of group fun."

Well, I don't think it is at all naive! I think it would be naive to assume that just because this is a swinger site, that majority of men (gb men - not hubby) would be happy to share a woman!!! But there we go. Each to their own I guess!

Ofcourse though, I think that some men are perfectly up for it. I just know that for me, it's a no. For my friends, they do it because they struggle to get single women! They think that a gb will get them easy sex.

I can only talk from experience.

You may well be right that many men go to a gb because that is the only way of meeting. The reason I would go, is because I like seeing a woman enjoyed herself, having all the attention focused on her.

But by the same token would you not be happy 'sharing' a lady with her husband? Mfm? Or perhaps you are only looking for 121. Its not meant to be a criticism of you or anyone else. I've heard others on here say 'i wouldn't stick my cock where another has just been'. Just another way of looking at things. Everyone is different.

There are some genuine guys out there who will turn up. Do a bit of research & see if they are verified attending group or gangbang meets.

We always get no showsand always invite 10/15 to get 6/7 turn up. Although once or twice we have had them all turn up!!!!!

Now we have arranged a few we have a good reputation as being genuine ourselves we get a better turn up response.

Hope this helps

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Invite twice as many as 50% are dreamers and won't turn up.

Any ideas ?"

The only way we have found is to get to know some of the well established groups of guys who specialise in gang bangs. Reliable, well organised and well supervised. Perfect

By *addubMan  over a year ago

dublin. 12

come over to dublin no shortage of horny guys here

It works both ways as quite a few of the gangbangs advertised never came to anything and no messages were sent out to people who registered. From experience of good ones, it would seem that they had the most success with guys they had played with previously on one to ones.

» Add a new message to this topic