FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Socials?

Socials?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *H Hello There! OP   Couple  over a year ago

hotel in boro

do you meet before swinging or do you drive in, would be curious to see other couples opinions

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Whilst it's not based on a scientific sample, every time a couple has urged us to skip the social there has been a problem with the meet!

As a compromise you could always meet them at a club...

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

we always meet for a social only drink. Others do it differently, there is no right way only the way you're most comfortable with.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've had sex with no social beforehand, a social with sex after and a social with no sex at all and drank down coffee as a lady sucked my cock so that counts as sex and social combined.

We always meet for drinks before any agreement to play on all sides

We always do a social first, to date that's always worked better for us.

I dunno my meets tend to be we meet with the intention of sex but we chat etc first and get to know each other.

If anyone seemed uncomfortable or didn't fancy me in the flesh talk about it and its not a problem can either just hang out if its an over night kinda thing or just say it was nice meeting and part company.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I never have a social but as I only meet in clubs I can chat before play there.

"we always meet for a social only drink. Others do it differently, there is no right way only the way you're most comfortable with."

"I never have a social but as I only meet in clubs I can chat before play there."

That's having a social, however fleeting it may be. We like to know a bit about the people we fuck with.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

We hardly ever have a social, one to date so far, we tend to have an indepth conversation on here.

No social. Meet at Chams.

One in 30 mins !! Prefer as has to be some attraction ?

Tried the chat route but most just stop ?

Lucky escapes ?

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

"do you meet before swinging or do you drive in, would be curious to see other couples opinions"

If I want to play, sexual or fetish, and I'm looking for a meet, then I don't do socials. At all. I will speak to them a bit and then meet to play.

When I do socials it's because I'm really not in the mood for play and want company or a kind of vanilla date. I always make it clear on those socials that it won't turn into a play session, it stays as a social.

By *ipi2001Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

we prefer to meet socially first and see how we get along and if there is some attraction

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

We have only managed social only meets so far. Hoping to change that in the near future.

B

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

We do a social with the hope of play. A meet in a pub before heading to ours or theirs and into the bedroom

I like socials first. Had a few lucky escapes. People dont always send decent photos.

We simply don't do socials .

We will sometimes find there's no click we walk away , but every meet is with the intention of playing .

If someone asks us if we fancy meeting them for a social first , and there's no option to play on the meet , we say no .

And it's never going to be any other way

i kind of do socials

i never meet with the intention of just a social, to be honest if i meet somebody and we like each other i see no point in arranging for another time, i like to meet for a drink and chat and play that night if we like each other

By *ambanCouple  over a year ago

kingswinford

We always meet for a social first,we have found it to be the best way as have had some guys who find it difficult to tell the truth during chat online alone,had a few,not so nice surprises in the past and it has put me (shaz) off,big time!

I either do a pure social (e.g. coffee on lunch break, drink after work) or social with possibility of play later. Totally depends on the person and the situation.

I prefer a social first, that way either side can back out with no animosity. The only time I didn't meet for a social first, turned out to be uncomfortable, for me anyway. The couple had been at it for a while before I turned up. It felt as though I was an afterthought, not really part of it. I like to be part of the build up, chat, get to know each other a little, diving in boots first is not me.

"I either do a pure social (e.g. coffee on lunch break, drink after work) or social with possibility of play later. Totally depends on the person and the situation. "

I totally get the pure social with the situation - lunch break and time constraints .But I'm a bit puzzled as to why it would depend on the person with respect to the social with possibility of play later .

We simply wouldn't arrange anything with anyone who we didn't feel would be a likely playmate from the online pics and conversation . Surely if you arrange to meet someone , there must be some sort of connection first ?

"I either do a pure social (e.g. coffee on lunch break, drink after work) or social with possibility of play later. Totally depends on the person and the situation.

I totally get the pure social with the situation - lunch break and time constraints .But I'm a bit puzzled as to why it would depend on the person with respect to the social with possibility of play later .

We simply wouldn't arrange anything with anyone who we didn't feel would be a likely playmate from the online pics and conversation . Surely if you arrange to meet someone , there must be some sort of connection first ?

"

Looks can be deceiving, you could look like the nicest person on the planet and still be a real nasty piece of work or have no personality whatsoever.

"I either do a pure social (e.g. coffee on lunch break, drink after work) or social with possibility of play later. Totally depends on the person and the situation.

Looks can be deceiving, you could look like the nicest person on the planet and still be a real nasty piece of work or have no personality whatsoever."

The latter has turned out to be the greater danger for us

No social for me ever. I just don't have the time. I don't agree to meet until I'm completely comfortable with someone. Works for me. I've not got it wrong yet. Everyone has matched or exceeded my expectations.

"

Because my preference is for a purely social meet first, but sometimes they don't live locally, or I'm working away somewhere or we're unlikely to get another chance to meet.

I have met people before that I've got on really well with online, and then met them in real life and had absolutely nothing to say to each other, so I'd rather get the initial meeting quickly out of the way at a time where it's no inconvenience if they don't turn up or we don't like each other. So after that I know for sure I'm going to meet someone I want to fuck the next time I meet them, and it's worth my while spending the time getting ready.

Because my preference is for a purely social meet first, but sometimes they don't live locally, or I'm working away somewhere or we're unlikely to get another chance to meet.

I have met people before that I've got on really well with online, and then met them in real life and had absolutely nothing to say to each other, so I'd rather get the initial meeting quickly out of the way at a time where it's no inconvenience if they don't turn up or we don't like each other. So after that I know for sure I'm going to meet someone I want to fuck the next time I meet them, and it's worth my while spending the time getting ready. "

Yes , that makes sense

If I'm not meeting in a club then I have socials first everytime. It allows both parties to sound each other out and see if what's written on here translates into something or not. Sometimes I meet purely for a coffee and nothing else in mind at all, but I enjoy that.

A club is different as your meeting face to face and can gauge interest and attraction pretty quickly.

However there is no wrong way to do it at all, others want to play straight away, that works for them but wouldn't for me outside a club so I wouldn't choose to meet them and I'm sure the same is for them too.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"No social for me ever. I just don't have the time. I don't agree to meet until I'm completely comfortable with someone. Works for me. I've not got it wrong yet. Everyone has matched or exceeded my expectations. "

And this is how it's been for us. The conversation, banter, feel for someone is definitely possible with the right questions/dialogue, never has the person turned out to be different from what we've expected.

Our meets always start as a social so we no what limits are and to make sure we all feel comfortable. Even if we don't play we still have a good laugh x

Always meet first. No click, no fuck.

we meet and chat anyway before we dive into playtime - usually we have chatted before and the ladies have discussed boundaries etc - happy to have a social but usually meet with the intention to play if we all agree - often though we end up laughing and chatting so much times races on and we end up playing but for less time than we would like

As a couple we either just meet in a hotel or have a quick drink in a pub then back to the hotel.

Meeting on my own I prefer to meet for a social after a couple of mails and then arrange a meet soon after.

always meet for a social 1st unless the logistics make that not feasible. In that scenario the two would be combined & the person fully aware beforehand that if we don't click we don't take it any further no matter how far they've travelled.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

When I first started I didn't have socials. It changed when I'd arranged to meet someone I'd been talking to for ages for a weekend away. We were both in Portsmouth for individual meetings and he offered to pick me up.

It was a disaster! He was huge: I was a size 26 at the time: he was almost twice my size! The picture he sent me was 10 years and 10 stones ago. He stunk to high heaven. We stopped for lunch and it took nearly 10 minutes to get his bulk out of the car and he struggled to walk the short distance to the restaurant.

It was an awful experience: social all the time now and I've dodged several bullets that way: works perfectly for me.

Nope dont have time for them. By the time I then arrange a meet it could be months down the line.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I'm going to have to change how I do socials, I think.

I've lost my bottle a bit recently and I'm finding that if I have a social with the plan of arranging a play meet soon after, if we get on, it gives me time to get cold feet, chicken out and cancel.

Social first ... No play is going to happen if we dont get on or feel some attraction

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

"No social for me ever. I just don't have the time. I don't agree to meet until I'm completely comfortable with someone. Works for me. I've not got it wrong yet. Everyone has matched or exceeded my expectations.

And this is how it's been for us. The conversation, banter, feel for someone is definitely possible with the right questions/dialogue, never has the person turned out to be different from what we've expected. "

Hmmmmm I get quickly bored with conversations on here, so probably become quickly boring myself, it's the same with tinder, we can be getting on, then something in my real life distracts me and the "straw text person" is forgotten.

But if I ever met someone who wasn't an improvement from what I glean from their words, I'd be sorely disappointed....

"No social for me ever. I just don't have the time. I don't agree to meet until I'm completely comfortable with someone. Works for me. I've not got it wrong yet. Everyone has matched or exceeded my expectations.

And this is how it's been for us. The conversation, banter, feel for someone is definitely possible with the right questions/dialogue, never has the person turned out to be different from what we've expected.

Hmmmmm I get quickly bored with conversations on here, so probably become quickly boring myself, it's the same with tinder, we can be getting on, then something in my real life distracts me and the "straw text person" is forgotten.

But if I ever met someone who wasn't an improvement from what I glean from their words, I'd be sorely disappointed....

"

I think that's partly why it works so well for me. I get easily bored too so if i get chatting to someone and i don't get bored and we can continue chatting and I'm still excited about meeting then, that's when i know it will work when we meet.

By *ngandnickCouple  over a year ago

Haverhill

We always meet socially first. It's nice to get to know each other, see if the mutual attraction is there in person and is more relaxing

I quite like a social first, even if it is just a couple of drinks first just to build the tension

By *H Hello There! OP   Couple  over a year ago

hotel in boro

well were pretty new as this as a couple and i will say weve had two socials not really leading to anything (yet! but both socials we have had were amazing, fantastic couples and fantastic nights which really settle us no pressure just a good laugh with amazing people

"I dunno my meets tend to be we meet with the intention of sex but we chat etc first and get to know each other.

If anyone seemed uncomfortable or didn't fancy me in the flesh talk about it and its not a problem can either just hang out if its an over night kinda thing or just say it was nice meeting and part company."

I'm the same. I make sure we both know that if either of us doesn't feel it in person, that's cool. We can just chat, have a drink and part ways. But I meet with the intention of playing if both parties want to.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"When I first started I didn't have socials. It changed when I'd arranged to meet someone I'd been talking to for ages for a weekend away. We were both in Portsmouth for individual meetings and he offered to pick me up.

It was a disaster! He was huge: I was a size 26 at the time: he was almost twice my size! The picture he sent me was 10 years and 10 stones ago. He stunk to high heaven. We stopped for lunch and it took nearly 10 minutes to get his bulk out of the car and he struggled to walk the short distance to the restaurant.

It was an awful experience: social all the time now and I've dodged several bullets that way: works perfectly for me."

Oh my! I'm laughing my head off!

» Add a new message to this topic