FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > fact or fiction

fact or fiction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abphil OP   Man  over a year ago

sheffield

Just been told by some one on another post that he hates people who blame "maggie" or austerity for everything thats wrong in this country?

Well i never thought about it. But to be honest i do think maggie should have been shot for crimes against the country and austerity doesn't work because it doesn't make it harder for rich people it just punishes the poor (who it is aimed at).

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Billioniare Nick Haunauer agrees with you OP, (although he doesn't mention Maggie).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18-j07WST5w

sheffield

"Billioniare Nick Haunauer agrees with you OP, (although he doesn't mention Maggie).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18-j07WST5w"

Thanks AB

"Billioniare Nick Haunauer agrees with you OP, (although he doesn't mention Maggie).

Thanks AB"

No problem. I campaign with some charities: disability & welfare mostly, and they also agree with you too.

Austerity cuts make things harder for those already disadvantaged, but whether this is intentional or not is not known or accused by these charities.

It seems like it is intentional though because the changes aren't changed back despite being proven as not to work for their supposed intended purposes. Many politically activated campaign groups think it's intentionally done to make the disadvantaged more disadvantaged, to the point where it's questioned whether certain politicians are fit for purpose because they seem to have personality disorders.

You can't go around shooting dead people.it's just not right.

sheffield

Thanks AB

No problem. I campaign with some charities: disability & welfare mostly, and they also agree with you too.

Austerity cuts make things harder for those already disadvantaged, but whether this is intentional or not is not known or accused by these charities.

It seems like it is intentional though because the changes aren't changed back despite being proven as not to work for their supposed intended purposes. Many politically activated campaign groups think it's intentionally done to make the disadvantaged more disadvantaged, to the point where it's questioned whether certain politicians are fit for purpose because they seem to have personality disorders. "

Yeah lots of mp's have personality disorders totally agree. My biggest bug bear though is never answering the question they are asked. It makes you wonder how they answer fancy a shag?

sheffield

"You can't go around shooting dead people.it's just not right."

I did say would have lol. Shame is we have got one of her "children now".

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Yep, it was all one person's fault, no one else, she did it all herself, no one helped, no one could stop her, she was too powerful, now EVERYTHING wrong with the UK is her fault.

Its been pissing it down today. Thanks Maggie.

Some dickhead put a scratch in my car. Thanks Maggie.

Pizza makes me fat. Thanks Maggie.

By *retty womanWoman  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

"Yep, it was all one person's fault, no one else, she did it all herself, no one helped, no one could stop her, she was too powerful, now EVERYTHING wrong with the UK is her fault.

"

I agree it's not just her fault, Reagan's to blame as well

sheffield

"Yep, it was all one person's fault, no one else, she did it all herself, no one helped, no one could stop her, she was too powerful, now EVERYTHING wrong with the UK is her fault.

"

You can afford pizza after maggie, pizza not maggie makes yer fat, or mmm maybe?

"You can't go around shooting dead people.it's just not right.

I did say would have lol. Shame is we have got one of her "children now"."

Good of you to take her child in.

sheffield

"You can't go around shooting dead people.it's just not right.

I did say would have lol. Shame is we have got one of her "children now".

Good of you to take her child in."

I think the old "New Labour" may have had something to do with the state we are in to be honest. It's all relative.

However it's the status quo so it should not be about blame. More about the campaign.

sheffield

"I think the old "New Labour" may have had something to do with the state we are in to be honest. It's all relative.

However it's the status quo so it should not be about blame. More about the campaign. "

Yes one kind of tory government after another never helps just breeds complacency mind you Blair was probably the best tory leader of recent times.

» Add a new message to this topic