FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Being a cuckold and not Bi

Being a cuckold and not Bi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For me there is little better in terms of sex than seeing my partner enjoying herself with another man whose company she enjoys. And yes she has her sexual freedom to do as much - or as little - as she wishes with whomever she chooses whilst I do not. I find that sexually exciting so, in the modern sense of the word as a fetish, that makes me a cuckold.

Whilst I get to watch most of the time. I do also get a huge kick from those occasions where I am told either to leave the room or not invited in or Rachel plays solo.

However, I am not bi. I would not clean or prep the other guy under any circumstances. Nor are we as a couple into humiliation aspect that some cuckold couples are.

To us, it seems that with most things in life, cuckolding covers a spectrum of tastes, needs, and wants,mranging from simply watching through to full term denial and sissificstion.

In many messages we get and reading forum posts on this topic, it seems to us that there is a thread of belief on here that being a cuckold always means that the husband is bi or bi curious.

For us that's certainly not the case and wonder who many other cuckolds on here are the same?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olfcartweaselCouple  over a year ago

Melrose

"For me there is little better in terms of sex than seeing my partner enjoying herself with another man whose company she enjoys. And yes she has her sexual freedom to do as much - or as little - as she wishes with whomever she chooses whilst I do not. I find that sexually exciting so, in the modern sense of the word as a fetish, that makes me a cuckold.

Whilst I get to watch most of the time. I do also get a huge kick from those occasions where I am told either to leave the room or not invited in or Rachel plays solo.

However, I am not bi. I would not clean or prep the other guy under any circumstances. Nor are we as a couple into humiliation aspect that some cuckold couples are.

To us, it seems that with most things in life, cuckolding covers a spectrum of tastes, needs, and wants,mranging from simply watching through to full term denial and sissificstion.

In many messages we get and reading forum posts on this topic, it seems to us that there is a thread of belief on here that being a cuckold always means that the husband is bi or bi curious.

For us that's certainly not the case and wonder who many other cuckolds on here are the same? "

Sounds like another instance of "hotwife" vs "cuckold" fetishes

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Cuckold men don't have to be bi.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

If you enjoy being told to leave the room, would you not class that as an element of a humiliation fetish?

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

"Cuckold men don't have to be bi. "

Exactly - I've played with cuck couples where the guy isn't bi

Clean up etc is only one part of cuck scenarios and not by any stretch essential

By *epaWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

I love watching, wouldn't leave the room though!

Our first bbc is coming round soon ??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're spot on with your summary. Cuckolding covers a wide spectrum of roles and scenarios for both husband, wife and bull/stud.

Everyone who is into cuckolding should take what they want from it and enjoy it as they see fit.

"

You're spot on with your summary. Cuckolding covers a wide spectrum of roles and scenarios for both husband, wife and bull/stud.

Everyone who is into cuckolding should take what they want from it and enjoy it as they see fit.

"

Thanks for the considered and thoughtful input to everyone who's posted.

Yes, the poster who said that being told to leave the room is a kind of humiliation is right. I guess I should have said that we aren't into the extreme humiliation that seems to lie at one end of the cuckold spectrum.

As for not being a cuckold. Hmmm, pretty sure I am. lol

"I love watching, wouldn't leave the room though!

Our first bbc is coming round soon ??"

Let us know what happened

The word "cuckold" derives from the cuckoo bird, alluding to its habit of laying its eggs in other birds' nests hence men fucking other mens wives so hotwife is just another name for cuckold and there are several ways to cuckold so yes you can be str8 and be cuckold

» Add a new message to this topic