FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Frustrated straight mf couple female rant

Frustrated straight mf couple female rant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do males in couples seeking other mf couples have no or very few pics? Do I not count? Is it only about my other half finding an attractive female? I'm bored by seeing only females, I have no choice..rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

And yes I posted this before, but it's very annoying!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Totally agree, it's all about the women. When playn with Jack I try n encourage more pics of him or else joint ones of us playn together. It's a joint profile so both shd be equals in pics & chatting etc. Xx

"Why do males in couples seeking other mf couples have no or very few pics? Do I not count? Is it only about my other half finding an attractive female? I'm bored by seeing only females, I have no choice..rant over "

Seeing as 2 out of 22 pics on your profile show your male (I'm not including close up cock shots) I'd say you fall into this category

By *issy NickersWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I had a couples profile with a fb couple years ago and it was equal pics but most couples are just the chick

Think we've got a decent show of both of us.

But totally agree with the Op

If you've posted this recently then you know other people's opinions on it. Or you could try reading one of the other threads on the same subject, there are hundreds of them.

What are you expecting, that people will alter their profiles to what you want if you post this thread over and over.

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

If you've ever seen my OH you'd know why we keep his pics private. Think "The Hills Have Eyes" but even more grotesque

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Why do males in couples seeking other mf couples have no or very few pics? Do I not count? Is it only about my other half finding an attractive female? I'm bored by seeing only females, I have no choice..rant over

Seeing as 2 out of 22 pics on your profile show your male (I'm not including close up cock shots) I'd say you fall into this category "

Spot on

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

In a couples profile, I'd prefer to see photos of both.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Just use it as a filter, we do. If somebody's profile isn't to your taste it only means one thing, you aren't suitable for each other.

By *ajandroseMan  over a year ago

tamworth

"Why do males in couples seeking other mf couples have no or very few pics? Do I not count? Is it only about my other half finding an attractive female? I'm bored by seeing only females, I have no choice..rant over

Seeing as 2 out of 22 pics on your profile show your male (I'm not including close up cock shots) I'd say you fall into this category "

It's obvious really a female body is just so much nicer to look at. More outfit options, so more photos. Why fill up our profile with me, when V is soooooooo much hotter.

Seeing as 2 out of 22 pics on your profile show your male (I'm not including close up cock shots) I'd say you fall into this category

Spot on

"

Oh the irony

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

4 of your 22 public pics are of you. More than some profiles have and less than others.

We have some but they are in private.

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"It's obvious really a female body is just so much nicer to look at. More outfit options, so more photos. Why fill up our profile with me, when V is soooooooo much hotter. "

Totally agree but we do try to included photos of me when we can.

Spot on

Oh the irony "

Have you actually looked at your own profile ? Way more pics of female half than male but I guess at least some of male.

The amount of couple profiles with no pics of him on never ceases to amaze.

If I'm going to fuck him Iwant to know what he looks like and that he's not 20 stone.

This is not blind date

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

This topic comes up over and over again on the forum. Our pictures are mainly of me. That's what we both want and it works very well for us. If you don't like our or similar profiles it's just too bad I'm afraid - just move on and find one you do like. There are far more important things to be frustrated by and to rant about, but again that's your choice!

"This topic comes up over and over again on the forum. Our pictures are mainly of me. That's what we both want and it works very well for us. If you don't like our or similar profiles it's just too bad I'm afraid - just move on and find one you do like. There are far more important things to be frustrated by and to rant about, but again that's your choice!"

I understand what you are saying - it's your profile you can present how you choose but as a female do you not want to see what the male looks like before taking matters any further?

Presumably you are not happy to fuck absolutely anybody ?

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"This topic comes up over and over again on the forum. Our pictures are mainly of me. That's what we both want and it works very well for us. If you don't like our or similar profiles it's just too bad I'm afraid - just move on and find one you do like. There are far more important things to be frustrated by and to rant about, but again that's your choice!

I understand what you are saying - it's your profile you can present how you choose but as a female do you not want to see what the male looks like before taking matters any further?

Presumably you are not happy to fuck absolutely anybody ? "

Sorry - why would having mainly (but not only) pics of me imply that I would be happy to fuck absolutely anybody?

For us, it's about the Fabbed pictures. ( We try to deliver what people want.) Very few of the pictures with him in it get Fabbed. So they don't stay. While there are still a few, there are not a lot.

It is very seldom a couple have a pic of them 2 together lol.

"This topic comes up over and over again on the forum. Our pictures are mainly of me. That's what we both want and it works very well for us. If you don't like our or similar profiles it's just too bad I'm afraid - just move on and find one you do like. There are far more important things to be frustrated by and to rant about, but again that's your choice!

Sorry - why would having mainly (but not only) pics of me imply that I would be happy to fuck absolutely anybody? "

I'm saying that if you look at another profile of a couple you must have an interest in what the man looks like. As would couples viewing you.

I think you misunderstood what I said. Nobody would fuck just anyone. You want to see what they look like.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Nice pics of him though.

"Why do males in couples seeking other mf couples have no or very few pics? Do I not count? Is it only about my other half finding an attractive female? I'm bored by seeing only females, I have no choice..rant over "

No you don't count. Lol. Nothing personal; neither of us are looking for females.

Having said that our couples profile has lots of pics of me too because I'm a camera whore

"

Why not include cock shots, good body and good cock is what I want to see, doesn't have to be hundreds of pictures, my point was that there are many profiles of couples with absolutely no body shots of the male..

Sorry - why would having mainly (but not only) pics of me imply that I would be happy to fuck absolutely anybody?

I'm saying that if you look at another profile of a couple you must have an interest in what the man looks like. As would couples viewing you.

I think you misunderstood what I said. Nobody would fuck just anyone. You want to see what they look like. "

I would imagine many couples, ourselves included, will exchange face pics of both of them and pictures of them together, only with those couples they have an interest to actually meet. So they won't be any blind dates will there?

Not to every tom, dick and Harry who just happen to be browsing profiles.

Why not include cock shots, good body and good cock is what I want to see, doesn't have to be hundreds of pictures, my point was that there are many profiles of couples with absolutely no body shots of the male.."

No, some people don't want to. Let that be reason enough. It's not up to you what others choose to display on their profiles. You aren't forced to look at them and there are plenty of profiles that do have public pics of the male.

Why not include cock shots, good body and good cock is what I want to see, doesn't have to be hundreds of pictures, my point was that there are many profiles of couples with absolutely no body shots of the male.."

because a close up cock shot does not show the male it shows a cock close up

whos deciding who they want to meet based on that

Dawn n James, I couldn't agree more and have been moaning about this to my long-suffering fun buddies for years!

I don't necessarily need to see a cock pic, but I don't mind if there is one, esp if the lady has photos with her legs open, etc as that give me an indication of how the couple like to play, how open they are etc. BUT IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF when there are 130 pics of the female, and none of the male. Why??? You are a COUPLE. I may be bi, but I like to see both people. A lot of what swinging is about for me, isn't around being shallow and only going on looks - there needs to be chemistry too. Also, only pics of the female makes me wonder if she is being exploited somewhat and is only doing this to please hubby - in which case I will get my coat ......

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We post photos that we like, and also what other people like. As has been pointed out by others if you look at the number of fabs our photos have only one picture of the male has made three figures and that was after being posted over two years ago.

at the moment no pics of him on show just me - but we do have pics for friends to see - this is our choice and we have no problem with getting friends to meet - our problem is lack of time to meet enough of them

"In a couples profile, I'd prefer to see photos of both. "

Me too

We stupidly deleted our profile recently which had lot of photos of us both and we lost all our pics as they had also been deleted off the camera.

So when we set up this account the following day we used just the few pics that we still had on our phones and to be honest we have had more interest with less pics of me (The male) than when we had before.

I would like to think thats because its usually the male that makes first contact and less pics of me make it somehow easier to message us but the reality is more likely that im just a munter

But on a side note the pics of me were fabbed a few times but only by other men which i suppose interest is interest but that aint my thing..

We try buy the fabs on her and not on me show people don't wanna see me

By *on1Man  over a year ago

spain

Im a single. But couples wow ! Ladies keep up the great work your pictures are fabulous.

well if it bothers you not seeing the male without asking just pas folk by - we would chat to say hi first anyway and ask to see pics if not on show - on the strength of what was written we have found friends with no pics on show and unverified - both things rectified by a chat a pic and a quick phone call -

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Yes I find that very much no photos of d male half . We'll I don't want to b looking at d guys but I think d ladies would like to see d guys who there going to meet . I think u have a good rant there lol

Chin up kiddo, there's naked pictures of me on my profile if you insist on perving. :p

spain

Pictures dont mean to much. Meet in person says it all. How many have thought once you've meet the person in the picture and thought shit help lol.

spain

Ok ok I'll hold my hands up ! Ive been that excited at that moment in time. Yes id make love to them eyes wide open . Mmmmmmm

"Pictures dont mean to much. Meet in person says it all. How many have thought once you've meet the person in the picture and thought shit help lol. "

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

So you only really consider body shots of the male too? Since you last posted this, (when you only had the one) you have added a second, which looks simply like a cropped version of the first?

Why not grab a camera yourself and show us the sort of pics you want to see. Then feel free to come back and tell us all how easy it is....

Mr ddc

Why not include cock shots, good body and good cock is what I want to see, doesn't have to be hundreds of pictures, my point was that there are many profiles of couples with absolutely no body shots of the male..

So you only really consider body shots of the male too? Since you last posted this, (when you only had the one) you have added a second, which looks simply like a cropped version of the first?

Why not grab a camera yourself and show us the sort of pics you want to see. Then feel free to come back and tell us all how easy it is....

Mr ddc"

There you go, more pics added...

TBH we just use it as a filter now.

If a couple looking to meet a couple chose to only show the female on their profile, they are not for us, we block and move on.

we have equal amount of both,

we prefer to see a pic of both too,

no point In chatting and sending messages , then swap pics and find out the guys is so not to your likeing,

one general pic of the guy is enough to see if he is ok before you engage in chat to go further, would save some a lot of time

"It is very seldom a couple have a pic of them 2 together lol."

This is true, we struggle to get a decent pic of both of us so just take ones of each other.

» Add a new message to this topic