FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > breeding

breeding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok...here goes. ..I know this is going to divide you fabbers .... I was chatting to a lady friend the other day who works with a guy who said he and his wife love the idea of breeding... then he went on to say they had tried to get his wife bred before he was well keen as was she... I just wanted to know if any fabbers have dabbled or your thoughts. .. this could be a bumpy ride..lol x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

good luck with this.....

I think this is popular with a hot wife where a muscle bound bull is breeding her?.

I think the fantasy outweighs the reality LoL.

By *ittleminxyoungWoman  over a year ago

Hull

Check with the CSA first..see if they say its ok

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

E Suffolk

"good luck with this..... "

Did you get your tin hat on after posting that or get the hell out Dodge or at least this topic.

This went rather wrong on another thread!

Quite simply, whilst the fantasy is ok, in actuality you're playing with an innocent human beings life (the child). I think it objectifies the kid in a lot of ways.

Imagine the husband, changing the kids nappy and thinking to himself that's all part of a sexual fantasy. That's just wrong.

I'm sorry, in this scenario you can't divorce the sexual play from the child as you are making the child centre stage. Again. That's just wrong on every level.

It is the only thing I whole heartedly disagree with...

Poor kids

That's all

Just wondered what the thoughts would be ... x

Ok well I meet a couple a while ago where she was trying to get pregnant he was unable to make her they were meeting up with a few guy's so didn't know who got her preg if she did manage to get pregnant but if it's something that they wanted and we're unable to get preg see nothing wrong with that

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I see some profiles that say that they want breeding and I always think 'you stupid breeder'

It's not my scene but if it does no harm.....there again....what would the baby think when it grows up?

"Ok well I meet a couple a while ago where she was trying to get pregnant he was unable to make her they were meeting up with a few guy's so didn't know who got her preg if she did manage to get pregnant but if it's something that they wanted and we're unable to get preg see nothing wrong with that "

"I see some profiles that say that they want breeding and I always think 'you stupid breeder'

It's not my scene but if it does no harm.....there again....what would the baby think when it grows up? "

well if they don't know who got her preg and bringing kid up as there own it will never know any different

Meh. Love the fantasy but only with the Mr.

Poor child thats all i can say

"I see some profiles that say that they want breeding and I always think 'you stupid breeder'

It's not my scene but if it does no harm.....there again....what would the baby think when it grows up? well if they don't know who got her preg and bringing kid up as there own it will never know any different "

but they will know....and what if that couple get divorced? it could get extremely messy

It's not my scene but if it does no harm.....there again....what would the baby think when it grows up? well if they don't know who got her preg and bringing kid up as there own it will never know any different "

With genetics playing an ever larger role Iin medicine the chances of the child finding out are ever increasing.

By *lacksausageMan  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

U see op, us fabbers are as united as ever.

Birmingham Airport

It's not my scene but if it does no harm.....there again....what would the baby think when it grows up? well if they don't know who got her preg and bringing kid up as there own it will never know any different

but they will know....and what if that couple get divorced? it could get extremely messy "

In case of a divorce, well when you GIVE BIRTH, you take care of the baby, innit, bruv?

"Ok well I meet a couple a while ago where she was trying to get pregnant he was unable to make her they were meeting up with a few guy's so didn't know who got her preg if she did manage to get pregnant but if it's something that they wanted and we're unable to get preg see nothing wrong with that "

Really!?

I'm guessing all these men were sti/std free and they all knew that they were there to ultimately make another man a baby ...........5yrs later marriage breaks down and wife decides she needs financial support from the sperm donor (CSA) or worse 18yrs passed and a Teenager that's lived life a lie is angrily banging on their door

To be fair , it's more of a fantasy than a reality for most .

Those who actively seek to breed with random strangers are taking things a bit too far in my opinion .

Birmingham Airport

"Ok well I meet a couple a while ago where she was trying to get pregnant he was unable to make her they were meeting up with a few guy's so didn't know who got her preg if she did manage to get pregnant but if it's something that they wanted and we're unable to get preg see nothing wrong with that

Really!?

I'm guessing all these men were sti/std free and they all knew that they were there to ultimately make another man a baby ...........5yrs later marriage breaks down and wife decides she needs financial support from the sperm donor (CSA) or worse 18yrs passed and a Teenager that's lived life a lie is angrily banging on their door

"

What a lovely arse

"Ok well I meet a couple a while ago where she was trying to get pregnant he was unable to make her they were meeting up with a few guy's so didn't know who got her preg if she did manage to get pregnant but if it's something that they wanted and we're unable to get preg see nothing wrong with that

Really!?

What a lovely arse "

Thx

I've "knocked up" scarlet seduction a couple of times now. In fact maybe more....last meet we had was bareback. And boy, i came hard n' heavy!

But what about possible health problems of the spermatogenesis doner they don't know about or god forbid the child need a major op and need a transplant and neither or PARENTS are a match how would they know who spermatogenesis doner is?? Or would he even be bothered? ? X

Its "ok" to call it sperm. No one will think less of you.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I'm assuming its the 'risk' of becoming pregnant while being shagged by a stranger that's the fantasy. Because there's nothing particularly sexy about having to get up at 4am to change a shitty nappy, or smelling of baby sick all the time, or having to take a huge changing bag and pram with you everywhere, or never ever having a moments peace.

The things people will sexualise for a thrill.

Well depends if you can't have a child how desperate you are to have one and if you are meeting loads of guy's u are not going to know who got you preg let alone how to contact them etc

May be the same father that gave the mother herpes

"Getting his wife bred," sounds a bit like hiring out a dog, pig or horse.

"Well depends if you can't have a child how desperate you are to have one and if you are meeting loads of guy's u are not going to know who got you preg let alone how to contact them etc "

As other posters have said the possible future repercussions of this are enormous. Possible unknown genetic defects or illnesses, child become a I'll requiring medical attention the parents cannot provide due to non genetic matching so a struggle to find the biological father, divorce and the man or lady throws it in the other ones face and the child is in the middle, the child finding out the truth and rejecting the parents......

It's safe to say the truth always outs at some stage so no it's not simple. Oh and believe me, the struggle for a parent to reveal the truth to a child is enormous, the fear of rejection, possible future problems does live with you regards of how much love a family gives a child.

Suppose we don't know till it comes to the point that we can't have kid's

"Suppose we don't know till it comes to the point that we can't have kid's "

And that's when you decide whether to seek medical help to do so, adopt, foster or live without kids not use an unsuspecting person to do the job instead.

"Suppose we don't know till it comes to the point that we can't have kid's

And that's when you decide whether to seek medical help to do so, adopt, foster or live without kids not use an unsuspecting person to do the job instead."

was not unsuspecting was told by them what they were wanting etc to get preg etc

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

IT!

And that's when you decide whether to seek medical help to do so, adopt, foster or live without kids not use an unsuspecting person to do the job instead. was not unsuspecting was told by them what they were wanting etc to get preg etc "

And exactly how many people would be honest enough to say that and how many people wouls run for the hills at that point through fear of knowing they have a possible child they dont know about.

This particular medical field is well regulated and put in UK law for that exact reason. A sperm donor or egg donor through legal, regulated methods cannot be chased for child support or custody issues, they are however made aware their details can be released to said child when they reach the age of 18.

Unregulated private donors can be chased for this, regards if any paperwork signed.

And that's when you decide whether to seek medical help to do so, adopt, foster or live without kids not use an unsuspecting person to do the job instead. was not unsuspecting was told by them what they were wanting etc to get preg etc "

Just a question. For you was it a fantasy, just sex or performing a service?

sick sick sick thats wot i think not mention STDs

It's not my scene but if it does no harm.....there again....what would the baby think when it grows up? well if they don't know who got her preg and bringing kid up as there own it will never know any different

but they will know....and what if that couple get divorced? it could get extremely messy

In case of a divorce, well when you GIVE BIRTH, you take care of the baby, innit, bruv? "

I'm talking about paternity! not maternity!!

Birmingham Airport

In case of a divorce, well when you GIVE BIRTH, you take care of the baby, innit, bruv?

I'm talking about paternity! not maternity!! "

And I am talking of parenthood, not Paternity as is often the case, sadly.

By *ormalguy71Man  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

See you on Jezza soon

Fucking disgusting in my opinion!

By *etsorderpizzaMan  over a year ago

cambridge

This reminds me of Spartacus

fucking immoral !!!

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

If a lady is able to breed via her tonsils, then I may relent, but otherwise, I wouldn't want another Mini Me....two are bad enough

Well... some opinions tben...lol

These fucking idiots don't deserve children and should be made sterile before they can breed, that's some seriously sick shit

"Fucking disgusting in my opinion!"

You have a gorgeous arse x

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"I've "knocked up" scarlet seduction a couple of times now. In fact maybe more....last meet we had was bareback. And boy, i came hard n' heavy! "

I'm telling her husband.

"I've "knocked up" scarlet seduction a couple of times now. In fact maybe more....last meet we had was bareback. And boy, i came hard n' heavy!

I'm telling her husband."

I've heard he's a cont.

More fool you being that desperate for a fuck you get involved in such a situation.

And no you have absolutely no idea what it's like for someone wanting kids and not being able to have them.

Things like this make my blood boil it's dam right irresponsible fucking a group of guys in hope of getting pregnant. If said person wants a child

That much then do it via fertility clinics where checks can be done.

Oh wait don't tell me they couldn't afford to pay a clinic hence a baby gangbang which then leads me to think they couldn't afford the child anyway.

Oh wonder what happens next?

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"I've "knocked up" scarlet seduction a couple of times now. In fact maybe more....last meet we had was bareback. And boy, i came hard n' heavy!

I'm telling her husband.

I've heard he's a cont. "

A very fortunate cont.!

With my first wife after we had our son she went on to have 3 miscarriages. After that we looked for her getting pregnant by another man. An older man who was also a family friend helped us out. It was agreed he would be the godfather and gave us all his medical history. It was agreed the child would be told of the circumstances at 18. She did get pregnant by him but again miscarried. After that we gave up. This is a very abbreviated version of what was discussed and agreed.

"With my first wife after we had our son she went on to have 3 miscarriages. After that we looked for her getting pregnant by another man. An older man who was also a family friend helped us out. It was agreed he would be the godfather and gave us all his medical history. It was agreed the child would be told of the circumstances at 18. She did get pregnant by him but again miscarried. After that we gave up. This is a very abbreviated version of what was discussed and agreed."

But was it made a sexual fantasy???

If not then it doesn't belong in same category

I understand people's desperation for a pregnancy... But not the sexual fantasy that goes along with breeding.. Utterly disgusting

"

I understand people's desperation for a pregnancy... But not the sexual fantasy that goes along with breeding.. Utterly disgusting "

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Sorry but just utterly selfish risking pregnancy for a sexual thrill ! No thought to the consequence and devastation they can cause. By all means have kinks,fantasys and fetishes but if it's dragging in innocent parties that had no say in things then it's just wrong .

"Sorry but just utterly selfish risking pregnancy for a sexual thrill ! No thought to the consequence and devastation they can cause. By all means have kinks,fantasys and fetishes but if it's dragging in innocent parties that had no say in things then it's just wrong . "

Oh this thread went down the last time like a lead balloon and I got blocked from the forums for voicing my opinion

"With my first wife after we had our son she went on to have 3 miscarriages. After that we looked for her getting pregnant by another man. An older man who was also a family friend helped us out. It was agreed he would be the godfather and gave us all his medical history. It was agreed the child would be told of the circumstances at 18. She did get pregnant by him but again miscarried. After that we gave up. This is a very abbreviated version of what was discussed and agreed.

But was it made a sexual fantasy???

If not then it doesn't belong in same category

I understand people's desperation for a pregnancy... But not the sexual fantasy that goes along with breeding.. Utterly disgusting "

No not a sexual fantasy but was a practical solution. It later turned into a cuckold relationship that went on for 15yrs but at the time we were pretty desperate and being both reasonably healthy adults the NHS couldn't help at all.

Yes plenty of couples are unable to get preg for one reason or another

Well you only have to google to find reports of women who simply want to get pregnant,seek a donor and bareback him to get pregnant. There are even stories of men wgo get sperm donors in to service their wife because he cannot do it due to medical reasons. I'm sure there are women out there who just hook a guy on saturday night and fuck him to get pregnant then once he has done his job, she dumps him.

Yeah as I said in previous post new what the situation was and what they both wanted etc

Yeah as I said in previous post new what the situation was and what they both wanted etc

» Add a new message to this topic