FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Oddest moments.

Oddest moments.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering about any odd experiences you have had during sex. Not so much unusual desires necessarily but just things that really take you aback.

A while ago I met someone for some fun. Had chatted a little on the phone, none sexually, then met at their house for some fun.

Pleasantly surprised to find she wanted, after me giving her a good long tonguing, for me to go straight for the bum with my cock. All well and good, and was having a smashing time with a long overdue bit of anal.

Anyhow, there was some good dirty talk going on and she was close to cumming. I wanted to try and cum at the same time or thereabouts. So I popped my own finger up my own bum, as you do. And in the spirit of the dirty talk I told her so, she couldn't see as we were doing doggy and her head was face down on the pillow.

Anyway, it just took me aback a bit when she said, "Eww no, don't I don't like that at all," at me fingering my own arse, especially when hers was the only hope my cock had been in! Each to their own and as long as it's consensual and of age I have no problem with people having any turn ons, weird as they might be to others but for someone to be so turned off under the circumstances took me by surprise.

Anyone else had similar situations ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hope should have been hole! ^^^

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic