FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > single ladies

single ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it so hard to find a single lady to join us as a couple.

There seems to be a lot on the site saying they want to meet couples. But when weve chated to people it seems to be hard to find one that is actually intrested

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just a couple of reasons...

1) In comparison to all the other types of people on Fab, single bi females are the most rare.

2) If you find a single bi lady, she has to find both people in the couple attractive (part of the reason I stopped wanting to meet couples) and both people in the couple have to find her attractive. Not quite as easy as you'd think.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

And as well as all 3 feeling attracted to the others, the single lady has to feel safe with the couple. And she has to feel sure that the dynamic is right for her as well. Many single ladies would be put off by any hint of insecurity, or jealousy, or 'putting on a show' for the husband, etc etc etc.

"And as well as all 3 feeling attracted to the others, the single lady has to feel safe with the couple. And she has to feel sure that the dynamic is right for her as well. Many single ladies would be put off by any hint of insecurity, or jealousy, or 'putting on a show' for the husband, etc etc etc. "

I had a couple approach me about a meet where the male wouldn't play, really turned me off because it made me feel like the fem was the jealous type.

There has to be a mutual attraction between all 3 people (more difficult than you'd imagine). I also find a lot (not all) of couples a bit pushy via messages and it scares me off to be honest! As a female joining a couple who know each other inside out it can be a bit intimidating.

"There has to be a mutual attraction between all 3 people (more difficult than you'd imagine). I also find a lot (not all) of couples a bit pushy via messages and it scares me off to be honest! As a female joining a couple who know each other inside out it can be a bit intimidating. "

We find it hard enough to find couples who we both find them attractive and them find both of us attractive, so can totally understand single ladies having doubts.

"Why is it so hard to find a single lady to join us as a couple.

There seems to be a lot on the site saying they want to meet couples. But when weve chated to people it seems to be hard to find one that is actually intrested"

Oo, those unicorns are tricksy. They like nice attractive welcoming profiles and that sort of stuff.

» Add a new message to this topic