FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Toys

Toys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok ladies

I've got one toy..yes just one..because I've never been able to get much out of them!

The one I own is a rabbit which were recommended to me..But still it doesn't do it for me!

Am I doing something wrong?

Or do some people just not get it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Different toys suit different people. I have dozens of toys, some of which I will never use as they just do nothing for me yet other people love them the same ones.

"Ok ladies

I've got one toy..yes just one..because I've never been able to get much out of them!

The one I own is a rabbit which were recommended to me..But still it doesn't do it for me!

Or do some people just not get it?"

I own a little collection of toys and although I still enjoy the rabbit from time to time I do also have a lot of fun with a glass dildo (love the feel of the glass and it can easily be used anally too, if you enjoy that), I also finding using nipple clamps (or suckers/pegs etc) can heighten the enjoyment and then to top it off nicely I get the wand out. I wouldn't rule toys out, maybe just try a few different ones. Xx

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

My wife loves her lelo smart wand

"My wife loves her lelo smart wand "

Oh that is a fantastic you, I love mine too

"Different toys suit different people. I have dozens of toys, some of which I will never use as they just do nothing for me yet other people love them the same ones.

"

The question is why do you keep them if you know that in all honesty you wont use them? Baffles me.

"Different toys suit different people. I have dozens of toys, some of which I will never use as they just do nothing for me yet other people love them the same ones.

The question is why do you keep them if you know that in all honesty you wont use them? Baffles me. "

Because I don't fancy putting them out in the trash

The question is why do you keep them if you know that in all honesty you wont use them? Baffles me.

Because I don't fancy putting them out in the trash "

I get that and knowing bin men these days your pretty safe id guess the kerbside auto lifting wheelie bin arm will be the first to see your kinky habbits.

My ex fem FB "partner in crime" loved her toys and I loved using them on her, it never bothered me seeing her climax as she was having fun - she even used a few on me lol

I get that and knowing bin men these days your pretty safe id guess the kerbside auto lifting wheelie bin arm will be the first to see your kinky habbits. "

Haha, true, but then, you never know I might find a use for them one day

I get that and knowing bin men these days your pretty safe id guess the kerbside auto lifting wheelie bin arm will be the first to see your kinky habbits.

Haha, true, but then, you never know I might find a use for them one day "

"Just what my ex said about me" a few years ago,might find a use for me.

"Ok ladies

Or do some people just not get it?"

try a doxy

"My wife loves her lelo smart wand "

We love ours - it's brill and you can take it in the shower

We have loads of toys but generally they do very little for me whereas the better half of us absolutely loves them, all of them, The wand we have just send her out of control!

The only one that is nice, but never quite gets me there, is a simple straight vibrator. I still need fingers to finish me off.

Oh yes, mustn't forget the strapons. I love using them, more than receiving

oooh,no ones mentioned a train set or lego

I like a powerful little bullet type vibrator! Clit only and gets you off in minutes Not exciting looking, but I find rabbits, big dildos etc are more for playing with others, by myself a simple quality bullet does the job every time x

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I've got a gspot stimulator. It's got a curve on it so reaches right area and also if you pull it up you can have it in you whilst it vibrates on your clit. Think I got it out love honey.

I also love a glass dildo but that's more for playing along with someone rather than on my own xxxxx

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

We just got the lovehoney wand. Oh boy does nicky love this

I have lots of different toys. I love them.

» Add a new message to this topic