FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Teasers

Teasers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abphil OP   Man  over a year ago

sheffield

Is the consencus on here that a lot of profiles belong to cock teasers and wannabes or do party animals rule and its the end of more intimate meets. New name for fab "party animals are us", what do you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

None of the above.

Plenty of everything to be had on fab

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

I thought this was gonna be about the chocolates

sheffield

"I thought this was gonna be about the chocolates"

It is Wasterels, leave a bitter taste though

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

I don't quite get the reference to the party animals label...or what they may rule, but the green arrow reveals you as a glass half-empty kind of guy it seems.

sheffield

"I don't quite get the reference to the party animals label...or what they may rule, but the green arrow reveals you as a glass half-empty kind of guy it seems."

Just that parties seem to be the vogue

"I don't quite get the reference to the party animals label...or what they may rule, but the green arrow reveals you as a glass half-empty kind of guy it seems."

Beat me to it hun, op seems to see the negative side of most things on here.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

No cock teaser here, I love it, can`t get enough MMMMM give me cock

"Is the consencus on here that a lot of profiles belong to cock teasers and wannabes or do party animals rule and its the end of more intimate meets. New name for fab "party animals are us", what do you think?"

I feel this is an opportunity for a RANT lol ..... I fell for a "wannabe" fem yesterday - chatted with a lovely lady for months now, she wanted to meet up when I was near by (Sheffield) so at her request agreed to meet yesterday - she even was texting me Sunday evening to confirm details etc - you guessed it - she not only didn't turn up at agreed restaurant , she not replied to my texts either grrrrrrrrr - but hey ho that's life of us men playing solo - RANT over

sheffield

"I don't quite get the reference to the party animals label...or what they may rule, but the green arrow reveals you as a glass half-empty kind of guy it seems.

Beat me to it hun, op seems to see the negative side of most things on here. "

So there are negative things on here? What are they then my post does not indicate any of that!

"I don't quite get the reference to the party animals label...or what they may rule, but the green arrow reveals you as a glass half-empty kind of guy it seems.

So there are negative things on here? What are they then my post does not indicate any of that!"

Going on your green arrow history hun, you seem somewhat negative with your threads. Not a criticism, just an observation that someone else has also picked up on. There are lots of people who want to meet on here and some that don't, avoid them and all is good

sheffield

So there are negative things on here? What are they then my post does not indicate any of that!

Going on your green arrow history hun, you seem somewhat negative with your threads. Not a criticism, just an observation that someone else has also picked up on. There are lots of people who want to meet on here and some that don't, avoid them and all is good "

Whats the dreaded green arrow please?

Going on your green arrow history hun, you seem somewhat negative with your threads. Not a criticism, just an observation that someone else has also picked up on. There are lots of people who want to meet on here and some that don't, avoid them and all is good

Whats the dreaded green arrow please?"

Your forum posting history.

dover

[Removed by poster at 19/01/16 14:19:41]

sheffield

Your forum posting history."

How do you find that out then?

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Tazers?

dover

It sits right alongside your username at the head of each message you post and is a very useful way of gauging general attitude, style and outlook of the poster

How do you find that out then?"

Click on the green arrow next to anyone's name and bingo, there it is!

sheffield

Click on the green arrow next to anyone's name and bingo, there it is!"

No green arrows on my phone is it for the select few?

No green arrows on my phone is it for the select few?"

Only the positive people

sheffield

No green arrows on my phone is it for the select few?

Only the positive people "

I am sure i should have one found it. Discovered you dont post to my negative threads. My next one is going to be "help this manic depressive"

» Add a new message to this topic