FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bi feelings since join fab

Bi feelings since join fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Since i joined Fab i have found myself thinking about having bi fun. I have never been bi or least i don't think so but some of the guys in the cam room really turn as do some of the stunning TV and TS profiles. Im not talking about all guys but the mature, friendly, smart guys. Is this just me or has it happened to anyone else, if so have you done anything about it.

Ben

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're not alone. I wouldn't say I'm bi-curious, but I'm a lot more open to the idea than I used to be.

Go for it and enjoy the experience - you never know you might end up liking it to

ps; I not bi cur - just a totally bisexual male tart lol

Have you ever come close to trying

I haven't met a man I found attractive, so no.

By *irtyleedsladMan  over a year ago

leeds

I don't find guys attractive at all, I don't see a guy in the street and think I'd love to fuck him etc. but every now and then I feel the urge to play with a guy and have some bi fun. I guess i disassociate the actual physical act of playing away from fancying a guy. Don't get me wrong if he's toned and well groomed I'll be more inclined to play than if it's someone in bad shape/ unkempt etc.

"I don't find guys attractive at all, I don't see a guy in the street and think I'd love to fuck him etc. but every now and then I feel the urge to play with a guy and have some bi fun. I guess i disassociate the actual physical act of playing away from fancying a guy. Don't get me wrong if he's toned and well groomed I'll be more inclined to play than if it's someone in bad shape/ unkempt etc. "

well said - excellent response

I think one of the things with a site such as this is that it does open your eyes as to the different people in the world, be they straight, male, female, bi, CD, tv, ts etc.

It's a place where you can mentally, as well as physically, explore fantasies, hopefully without judgement. And if it's something you wish to explore, now or in the future, go for it.

Sexuality can be fluid, you can move one way or another or another as you like, there is no rights or wrongs, it's individual desires.

"I don't find guys attractive at all, I don't see a guy in the street and think I'd love to fuck him etc. but every now and then I feel the urge to play with a guy and have some bi fun. I guess i disassociate the actual physical act of playing away from fancying a guy. Don't get me wrong if he's toned and well groomed I'll be more inclined to play than if it's someone in bad shape/ unkempt etc. "

but I'm still a male tart at times and think mmmmmmmmmmmmm he looks fuckable lol heheheh

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

"Since i joined Fab i have found myself thinking about having bi fun. I have never been bi or least i don't think so but some of the guys in the cam room really turn as do some of the stunning TV and TS profiles. Im not talking about all guys but the mature, friendly, smart guys. Is this just me or has it happened to anyone else, if so have you done anything about it.

Ben"

I think you can have an injection for it lol xx

"I don't find guys attractive at all, I don't see a guy in the street and think I'd love to fuck him etc. but every now and then I feel the urge to play with a guy and have some bi fun. I guess i disassociate the actual physical act of playing away from fancying a guy. Don't get me wrong if he's toned and well groomed I'll be more inclined to play than if it's someone in bad shape/ unkempt etc.

well said - excellent response "

Women get moaned at for asking for toned men

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

Ive found my bi feelings have really come forward since joining fan and even though yes relationship wise im more for women xx Ive found having fun with guys and trans to be so different than women but also a different level and in a way allowed me to explore more of myself as well as those ive been with xx And i thank them for that and look forward to future meets xxx

"I don't find guys attractive at all, I don't see a guy in the street and think I'd love to fuck him etc. but every now and then I feel the urge to play with a guy and have some bi fun. I guess i disassociate the actual physical act of playing away from fancying a guy. Don't get me wrong if he's toned and well groomed I'll be more inclined to play than if it's someone in bad shape/ unkempt etc.

well said - excellent response

Women get moaned at for asking for toned men "

I don't moan about it, I just despair of ever meeting their standards.

For me, its mature men with slim not tonnes bodies and of course any one wearing delicious nylons

By *irtyleedsladMan  over a year ago

leeds

It's not a necessity that they be toned- it's about the 'click'. Are they going to meet my desires and will I meet theirs??? Iv seen one guy off and on for years and he's not toned- but he knows what I like and enjoy and Iv never had a bad meet with him!

» Add a new message to this topic